03-31-2004, 11:16 PM
?

BigBoo
03-31-2004, 11:18 PM
you can still get them?

Buffalo
03-31-2004, 11:19 PM
:o A whole bunch of ???????? Well cheap :lol:

Ebay, Serious answer, I hav'nt, but my brother has big time and is recomended by him, it's great if your got lot's of goodies to get rid off

[N][O][B]
03-31-2004, 11:22 PM
i bought this picture on ebay.

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/cheese_presslet_saddam_netty_spam.JPG

Buffalo
03-31-2004, 11:26 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's well cool man " ROCK" :lol: :lol:

scribblec
03-31-2004, 11:39 PM
how come your using celebs are us again??

is it baz or jonno

Buffalo
03-31-2004, 11:55 PM
Hi scribblec :D

It's the one & only,, "" Me :lol: Buffalo, Buffman Baz, Just got back from the big lemon, No Car,, Foot passengers only :(

:Ebay & Paypal A 4, 4 Sure, No probs there, Quick 'n Easy, No fuss.
What ya got for sale then/

:D

scribblec
04-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@31 March 2004 - 23:55

It's the one & only,, "" Me :lol: Buffalo, Buffman Baz, Just got back from the big lemon, No Car,, Foot passengers only :(

:Ebay & Paypal A 4, 4 Sure, No probs there, Quick 'n Easy, No fuss.
What ya got for sale then/

:D
just bought a phone but they dont do paypal

what the hell is cash on delivery
cos thats the method he wants

oh yea
hello baz :)

Buffalo
04-01-2004, 12:47 AM

COD, my advice don't go there,
Paypal is a excellent setup, you are covered,
Say you bought the item, gave the postman the cash without seeing the goods working, If it's a mobile phone and it won't work then your Fu*Ked.
The cash has been passed, end of story.
If you set up a free paypal account, then you have something to fall back to get your cash back.

scribblec
04-01-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@1 April 2004 - 00:47

COD, my advice don't go there,
Paypal is a excellent setup, you are covered,
Say you bought the item, gave the postman the cash without seeing the goods working, If it's a mobile phone and it won't work then your Fu*Ked.
The cash has been passed, end of story.
If you set up a free paypal account, then you have something to fall back to get your cash back.
ooooo shit!!

ive already finished bidding on it ??

and i selected cod cos he dont hav paypal

what the fuck should i do now??

Buffalo
04-01-2004, 01:41 AM
Look into the rules of ebay, see how you stand if the Goods are faulty.
Don't get me wrong, The Goods may be ok, But i don't know how you stand.
Good luck Dude

scribblec
04-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@1 April 2004 - 01:41
Don't get me wrong, The Goods may be ok, But i don't know how you stand.
Good luck Dude
omg but your forgetting im dumb as shite????

so can u help me?

[N][O][B]
04-01-2004, 12:16 PM
i would take the mobile, check to see if it works if it doesnt i would go round to the guys house and kick fuck out of him. then rob him.

cockboy
04-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by scribblec+1 April 2004 - 02:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec &#064; 1 April 2004 - 02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US@1 April 2004 - 01:41
Don&#39;t get me wrong, The Goods may be ok, But i don&#39;t know how you stand.
Good luck Dude

so can u help me?[/b][/quote]

Here is some stuff from e-bays help pages concerning payments and bid retractions.
Dont think that you can do much about it though, you can check that the phone is working before paying cod, as you need to check that it is working and actually what you are paying for, I think.
I would&#39;nt pay myself before checking goods.
Also check his feedback rating to see if he is a trusted seller.

A bid may be retracted (cancelled) by the buyer in if it meets the requirements of our Bid Retraction policy.

Note: There is no equivalent for bid retraction in Buy It Now listings. Once you&#39;ve confirmed your purchase, you are obligated to pay the seller.

Whether you can retract your bid or not depends on the following factors:

Why you are retracting your bid; as well as
When your bid was placed and when the listing ends.
You can retract your bid for the following reasons:

You accidentally enter the wrong bid amount. For instance, you bid £99.50 instead of £9.95. If this occurs, enter the correct bid amount immediately after you retract your bid. If you do not place another bid, the retraction will be in violation of eBay&#39;s policy and could result in your suspension.
The description of an item you have bid on changed significantly after you have placed your bid.
You cannot contact the seller. This means that you tried to call the seller, but his or her phone number doesn&#39;t work, or you have tried emailing a message to the seller and it comes back undeliverable.
You can only retract your bid at certain times in a listing, depending on when you placed your bid:

When your bid was placed What is allowed What is not allowed
More than 12 hours before the listing ends You can retract the bid with more than 12 hours left before the listing ends. When you do this, all your previous other bids will also be eliminated. So be sure to bid again if you are correcting a bidding error that you made. You cannot retract the bid during the last 12 hours of the listing, unless the seller agrees.

Please contact the seller to request that your bid be cancelled. However, it is up to the seller&#39;s discretion whether or not to cancel your bid.
Less than 12 hours before the listing ends You can retract the bid within one hour of placing it. In this case, only that bid will be retracted; any other bid you placed before the last 12 hours of the listing remains valid.

Restrictions: Your total number of bid retractions in the past six months is displayed in your feedback profile. eBay will thoroughly investigate bid retractions. Abuse of this feature may result in the suspension of your account. Bids retracted within the last 24 hours of listing may be viewed as bid shielding, which is a serious violation of our policy.

To retract a bid, use the Bid Retraction form.

Why do I have to file a Non-Paying Bidder Alert Form before requesting credit?
Sometimes sellers innocently file a final value credit request prematurely. That is, the buyer had the full intention of completing the transaction but there was miscommunication between the two parties. Or, the buyer in fact sent the seller a cheque but the cheque was in the mail when the seller requested credit. Therefore, we ask that both the buyer and seller attempt to work things out for at least 10 days before the seller may request credit. We believe this "workout period" will assist all users in completing their eBay transactions.

Check the sellers&#39; reputation on eBay by looking at their Feedback. Here you can see comments from previous buyers about their satisfaction with that seller
Email the seller any questions you have before bidding or buying. A good seller will always welcome enquiries. You can also email previous buyers about their experience with that seller
Look at sellers&#39; About Me pages to learn more about them and their businesses
Additionally, eBay now requires all sellers to become Verified by providing a credit or debit card and bank account information. This helps ensure they are at least 18 years old and also increases confidence between buyers and sellers

Often using a credit card to buy your item could provide insurance cover (check with your credit card issuer for details)
Using an online payment service like PayPal can provide additional security. Like PayPal, many online payment services offer protections for eBay purchases
Check with your postage provider about insurance options available, and pay the seller extra to insure the parcel before posting
Consider using an Escrow service where your money is held by a trusted 3rd party giving you time to inspect the item.

Hope this is of help to you,
D2D

scribblec
04-05-2004, 05:41 PM
yea in the end we agreed to mutually not do anything about it and i didnt buy it :)

thnx cockboy :lol:

Rappy
04-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by scribblec+1 April 2004 - 01:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 1 April 2004 - 01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US@1 April 2004 - 01:41
Don&#39;t get me wrong, The Goods may be ok, But i don&#39;t know how you stand.
Good luck Dude

so can u help me? [/b][/quote]
i knew it

djweiser
04-05-2004, 07:20 PM
naa Ebay is aload of shit if you ask me. I suppose its ok for some things but, i&#39;d rather buy new from a reliable shop ;)

scribblec
04-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by djweiser@5 April 2004 - 19:20
naa Ebay is aload of shit if you ask me. I suppose its ok for some things but, i&#39;d rather buy new from a reliable shop ;)
or sulk because your mum wouldnt let u use her card :lol: ;)

djweiser
04-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by scribblec+5 April 2004 - 19:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 5 April 2004 - 19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-djweiser@5 April 2004 - 19:20
or sulk because your mum wouldnt let u use her card :lol: ;) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :helpsmile:

enoughfakefiles
04-05-2004, 09:30 PM
There`s a bargain HERE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3284949854&category=413) if you`ve got some cash spare. :D

djweiser
04-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@5 April 2004 - 21:30
There`s a bargain HERE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3284949854&category=413) if you`ve got some cash spare. :D
:lol: ill go get my dads credit card shall i

what a waste of money :ghostface: