PDA

View Full Version : The Dbz Live Action Movie...2006 Or 2007

Shano7584
04-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Hey all if u havent read my post in The Matrix then this is for u...

3 days ago fox studios Sydney recieved a phone call from the presisdent at fox studios in the USA regarding the affordability of the DBZ live action movie... And The "fox" sydney team were called into a meeting... I my self was there for part of it.. anyways they were discussing DBZ... since sydney was were Fox Studios shot the Matrix films and Game there planning on doing the DBZ movie here in Australia this is for 2 reasons:
(1) Australian Dollar is Shit so if the USA plann a budget of about $90,000,000 it comes up 2 something around about $130,000,000 give or take a million...
(2) They can Film here without the hassel of and i quote "media making a big deal over nothing" now what this means is if it was 2 be shot in the USA than there would be papperazi all over it... and from what Fox USA has told us so far the American people don't think DBZ is going 2 be a hit... the hulk bummed partly because of the terible acting and accent of The Nugget star Eric Banner and the dodgy Special effects...
Spiderman 1 was a hit and run were as 2 is said 2 be a hit and miss... A reporter friend told me " Were just getting all the best and turning it into the worst"... now i don't quite understand this but maybe u guys do...

I have read a Very rough draft copy of the script (sorry guys can't tell u who wrote it otherwise by by job) and in it was All our favourite super hero's Goku and Such but what was strange was that they said nothing about raditz but started with Freezer...
Well anyways it basicly the Freezer saga but with a few twists and turns here and there... and Vageta has a brother... (now i'm not going to give much about him away but i will tell u he is half human and half Sajin... and will speak with an Australian accent...) Well u guys know the saga how goku chops him in half and so forth but whats different about this is that Freezer dies from that... (but he comes back if u guess how than ur thinking like a pro)...
It's said 2 have sequals all the way 2 majin Buu.. The head of fox said and i Quote" If this film makes some big bucks then we will do DragonBall The movie" Yes there thinking of Doing a DragonBall movie...

The Wachowski Bro's looked at this project and said maybe and Joe Silver said that he would possably Produce this film... Fox has told us that they would like Ronny Yu to dirct this film... There negotiating with him to do this film...

Now who's going to star??? in the works was Smallville star Tom Welling and X-Men Star Hugh Jackman who will get the part??? i personaly hope Hugh does what do u guys think?

Thats all the Information i have for u guys at the moment but when i get more info i will post...

There is suppost to be a closed door meeting next friday so i see what happens..

Cya

{I}{K}{E}
04-01-2004, 03:45 PM
If your truely a Fox employee (which I doubt, but its possible) your stupid to post this information.
Dont think they will like it you post this kind of 'conversation' quotes

Ninja Monkey
04-01-2004, 05:53 PM
This story's kinda hard to swallow, but I won't say it's not true. Smashing it all down to less than four hours is gonna be quite a feat though. If this movie does come to be, I agree Hugh Jackman would be the best Vegeta, as I'm sure any fan would. As for Goku, I'm thinking Brad Pitt would be the best for the role. He'd get Goku's bad-ass side perfectly, though I'm not sure whether he could nail the goofy side, or not. He has surprised me before, though, and that's why I think he'd be the best.

iMartin
04-02-2004, 12:38 AM
Ok, I am a fan of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and even better Dragon Ball GT, but I seriously doubt this.

1) He says he's a FOX employee.

2)Why make a DBZ movie when there's already plenty out there.

3) This is April the 1st, otherwise known as APRIL FOOLS

Manny Roscoe
04-02-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Shano7584@1 April 2004 - 10:12
Hey all if u havent read my post in The Matrix then this is for u...

3 days ago fox studios Sydney recieved a phone call from the presisdent at fox studios in the USA regarding the affordability of the DBZ live action movie... And The "fox" sydney team were called into a meeting... I my self was there for part of it.. anyways they were discussing DBZ... since sydney was were Fox Studios shot the Matrix films and Game there planning on doing the DBZ movie here in Australia this is for 2 reasons:
(1) Australian Dollar is Shit so if the USA plann a budget of about $90,000,000 it comes up 2 something around about $130,000,000 give or take a million...
(2) They can Film here without the hassel of and i quote "media making a big deal over nothing" now what this means is if it was 2 be shot in the USA than there would be papperazi all over it... and from what Fox USA has told us so far the American people don't think DBZ is going 2 be a hit... the hulk bummed partly because of the terible acting and accent of The Nugget star Eric Banner and the dodgy Special effects...
Spiderman 1 was a hit and run were as 2 is said 2 be a hit and miss... A reporter friend told me " Were just getting all the best and turning it into the worst"... now i don't quite understand this but maybe u guys do...

I have read a Very rough draft copy of the script (sorry guys can't tell u who wrote it otherwise by by job) and in it was All our favourite super hero's Goku and Such but what was strange was that they said nothing about raditz but started with Freezer...
Well anyways it basicly the Freezer saga but with a few twists and turns here and there... and Vageta has a brother... (now i'm not going to give much about him away but i will tell u he is half human and half Sajin... and will speak with an Australian accent...) Well u guys know the saga how goku chops him in half and so forth but whats different about this is that Freezer dies from that... (but he comes back if u guess how than ur thinking like a pro)...
It's said 2 have sequals all the way 2 majin Buu.. The head of fox said and i Quote" If this film makes some big bucks then we will do DragonBall The movie" Yes there thinking of Doing a DragonBall movie...

The Wachowski Bro's looked at this project and said maybe and Joe Silver said that he would possably Produce this film... Fox has told us that they would like Ronny Yu to dirct this film... There negotiating with him to do this film...

Now who's going to star??? in the works was Smallville star Tom Welling and X-Men Star Hugh Jackman who will get the part??? i personaly hope Hugh does what do u guys think?

Thats all the Information i have for u guys at the moment but when i get more info i will post...

There is suppost to be a closed door meeting next friday so i see what happens..

Cya
Dumbass....

- Nightmare -
04-02-2004, 02:26 AM
I don't know about this article, but a DBZ live action movie (just one) has been said to be in development since as early as last year.

Manny Roscoe
04-02-2004, 02:48 AM
Why would you want to see a live action DBZ anyway?

Its just too embarrasing to think of it being live action........

If this movie will actually get made, then it'll be a comedy.
Besides, the Anime News Network has stated that no known production of the DBZ movie is being made, but they did announce today that a new Dragon Ball anime is being made and will be released towards the end of the year......or is it another joke?

I hate all things Dragon Ball.....sure, the fights are great and all, but it gets old really fast and theres like 300+ episodes.....about 70% of the episodes are pure filler, and God I hate filler anime episodes. :ph34r:

Shano7584
04-02-2004, 03:41 AM
U guys lack faith...

I'm alowed 2 release some information but not alot... Thanks 2 the dude who backed me up... i thought i'd share this info with u but i get a kick in the teeth when i do... All those who doubt me just waite u will see...
Don't u guys have anything better 2 do than to think that u know everything... i didn't give anything out about the movie that heaps of Australian DB,Z,GT fans already didn't know.. i did how ever tell u guys about the script...

If u guys don't beleave me than fine and don't post in my thread... This is the real deal

So for all of u DB,Z,GT fans out there this is real i'm not fucking any of u around...

Don't listen to the insicure little penised people who think there better than everyone else...

What i have heard this morning that in about a month or so they will start recruting Actors and such...

If your an Australian Actor or would like 2 be just keep ur ears open for the news...

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey+2 April 2004 - 04:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ninja Monkey &#064; 2 April 2004 - 04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>This story&#39;s kinda hard to swallow, but I won&#39;t say it&#39;s not true. Smashing it all down to less than four hours is gonna be quite a feat though. If this movie does come to be, I agree Hugh Jackman would be the best Vegeta, as I&#39;m sure any fan would. As for Goku, I&#39;m thinking Brad Pitt would be the best for the role. He&#39;d get Goku&#39;s bad-ass side perfectly, though I&#39;m not sure whether he could nail the goofy side, or not. He has surprised me before, though, and that&#39;s why I think he&#39;d be the best.[/b]

thanks for the support... Hugh was meant to be cast as Goku but they might cast him as Vageta... but as far as Brad Pitt umm i don&#39;t think so... nothing has been said about him..

As for
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+2 April 2004 - 13:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe &#064; 2 April 2004 - 13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Why would you want to see a live action DBZ anyway?

Its just too embarrasing to think of it being live action........

If this movie will actually get made, then it&#39;ll be a comedy.
Besides, the Anime News Network has stated that no known production of the DBZ movie is being made, but they did announce today that a new Dragon Ball anime is being made and will be released towards the end of the year......or is it another joke?

I hate all things Dragon Ball.....sure, the fights are great and all, but it gets old really fast and theres like 300+ episodes.....about 70% of the episodes are pure filler, and God I hate filler anime episodes.&nbsp; :ph34r:[/b]

If u don&#39;t like DragonBall then Why did you read this post then??? Fuck off and have a wank...

At least this way u won&#39;t bother us and u won&#39;t have 2 bother ur mum 2night...

<!--QuoteBegin-&#045; Nightmare &#045;@2 April 2004 - 13:26
I don&#39;t know about this article, but a DBZ live action movie (just one) has been said to be in development since as early as last year.[/quote]

thanks dude.. yeah it was going to be shot in the USA but due 2 &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; battles then they thought i would be better for Australia 2 be the filming premise...

<!--QuoteBegin-&#091;&#045;Crono&#045;
,2 April 2004 - 11:38]Ok, I am a fan of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and even better Dragon Ball GT, but I seriously doubt this.

1) He says he&#39;s a FOX employee.

2)Why make a DBZ movie when there&#39;s already plenty out there.

3) This is April the 1st, otherwise known as APRIL FOOLS[/quote]

This 1&#39;s for u kid it is not an april fools thats so a stupid idea... and besides if it&#39;s after 12:00pm than the Joke on who ever first made the joke...

1) i do work for fox... i&#39;m my dads PA... it&#39;s the sweetest job in the world...

2) There are no Live Action DBZ movies out there...

3) ur a fuckwit.. i don&#39;t do april fools...

Well people thats all from me and i will keep u posted as i hear info...

well catchya l8er

Manny Roscoe
04-02-2004, 04:04 AM
Yeah......like someone telling me "fuck off you wank." is a real professional that works for FOX. Real professionals wouldnt respond in that matter, mind you.
Face it kid, your fanboy dreams of DBZ becoming a live action movie are slim to none, so in the mean time, go jerk your dick to some homo DBZ hentai, you flaming fucktard.

Even if you actually work for FOX, why in the hell would you be posting about a DBZ movie in this forum....out of all the other forums that might actually give a fuck what you&#39;re talking about. All the shit you say looks like you make it up as you type.
What right do you have to tell me not to post if I dont like it anyway? I dont have the right to express my opinion?

You are a fanboy and nothing more, because if you&#39;re not, you wouldnt have responded the way you did to my opinionated post on DBZ....dumbass.

Monkeee
04-02-2004, 04:12 AM
NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don&#39;t have that. I &#39;ve got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won&#39;t be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it&#39;s a blessing.

maby this will prove some shit.... :blink:

SOURCE (http://www.dragonballz.com/index2.cfm?page=live)

Image Resized
[img]http://www.dweb-fr.com/live/piccolo.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.dweb-fr.com/live/piccolo.jpg') also found this but probally fake cause the date already passed..... bahh

Manny Roscoe
04-02-2004, 04:19 AM
QUOTE:

"NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don&#39;t have that. I &#39;ve got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won&#39;t be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it&#39;s a blessing."

Thats factual proof that FOX is not making the movie.

We caught your bluff, Shano7584.

What do you have to say now, bastard?&#33;

Monkeee
04-02-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@2 April 2004 - 04:19
QUOTE:

"NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it&#39;s a blessing."

Thats factual proof that FOX is not making the movie.

We caught your bluff, Shano7584.

What do you have to say now, bastard?&#33;
woah dude seriously chill out :o the dude made a mistake... chill....

Manny Roscoe
04-02-2004, 04:25 AM
He flamed me first. I dissed DBZ, and he says "Fuck off and have a wank. At least this way u won&#39;t bother us and u won&#39;t have 2 bother ur mum 2night..."

This initiated a flame war.

Shano7584
04-02-2004, 10:28 AM
Do u guys listen to what i have 2 say? Fox Studios AUSTRALIA.... AUSTRALIA this is the key Word... Fox Studio in LA isn&#39;t making it... AUSTRLAIA is...

I know this because i work there... Wow some of u guys are so stupid... I told a dude to have a wank; ohhh no i swore i couldn&#39;t possably work for fox, Grow up... My dads boss is the biggest fowl mouth i know and he gets paid in the &#036;120,000 a year range... jesus crist man how old are most of u guys?
I am literly on hold with Fox Studios In LA 2 ask why they are telling people there not making the movie... my dad is very upset to because by them saying there not making it it saying that he is a lyer... man some of u guys are ruthless u know that... u want to be superier... i told u guys this out of good faith but man some of u are just being dickheads...

Ok i just spoke with ...... he told me why there keeping it secret... for u guys who want to check up just to feel secure wring 61+ ********... if ur calling from out out of Australia then this is charged at internation prices but if ur calling from Australia then leave the 61+ out... okies catchya l8er dudes...

Manny Roscoe
04-02-2004, 10:52 AM
You just keep making an ass out of yourself, dont you? Keep on talkin&#39;....you&#39;re entertaining me.... :lol:

"ohhh no i swore i couldn&#39;t possably work for fox, Grow up..."

You first. :lol: :D :lol:

Cheese
04-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Shano you could be telling the truth but look at the evidence:

1. You post this on or around the date of April 1st, April Fool&#39;s Day.

2. All other sources on the internet seem to suggest that Fox have no plans to make it.

3. You type like a retard, you sound like a kid. Sorry to be prejudiced but I rarely listen to the rantings of 12 year old AOLers.

4. You choose to post this information here on a Filesharing forum, we&#39;re probably not the best people to be leaking this information to.

5. The fact that you would leak this information at all is dubious.

6. You have offered no actual proof, just attacked and flamed members who doubt you. Think about it would you believe me if I came out with an outrageous story?

7. What&#39;s with the phone number? Sounds like a scam to me.

8. If they are already casting for it, as you say Hugh Jackman has been cast then why has no word leaked out about this to anyone other than you and your dad?

9. You have lied before about Matrix revolutions when that came out.

10. Not to be rude but you are full of s**t.

Few Questions

Does your dad approve of you using p2p applications that hurt the business he is in?

Is you dad in fact the janitor that cleans the toilets at FOX?

Have you missed your medication again?

Shano7584
04-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Since u guys have done nothing but sling shit ive asked the Dmin 2 take this post down... i put this up in good faith but u guys have 2 reck everything... My dad isn&#39;t a Janitor he works with the lights, props etc...

and how did i lie in Matrix Rev?

Anyways thanks 2 the true belevers...

And for all those who helped me out with the Steve O matter some sad news... My brother passed away an hour ago... i&#39;m just writting shit 2 help with the greif...

And 2 all those who think i&#39;m a kid i&#39;m bloody 20 in may so go suck ur selfs...

Fuck all u who made fun of me and my family i hope u go 2 hell...

Cya

kdm172
04-02-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@2 April 2004 - 14:59
Shano you could be telling the truth but look at the evidence:

1. You post this on or around the date of April 1st, April Fool&#39;s Day.

2. All other sources on the internet seem to suggest that Fox have no plans to make it.

3. You type like a retard, you sound like a kid. Sorry to be prejudiced but I rarely listen to the rantings of 12 year old AOLers.

4. You choose to post this information here on a Filesharing forum, we&#39;re probably not the best people to be leaking this information to.

5. The fact that you would leak this information at all is dubious.

6. You have offered no actual proof, just attacked and flamed members who doubt you. Think about it would you believe me if I came out with an outrageous story?

7. What&#39;s with the phone number? Sounds like a scam to me.

8. If they are already casting for it, as you say Hugh Jackman has been cast then why has no word leaked out about this to anyone other than you and your dad?

9. You have lied before about Matrix revolutions when that came out.

10. Not to be rude but you are full of s**t.

Few Questions

Does your dad approve of you using p2p applications that hurt the business he is in?

Is you dad in fact the janitor that cleans the toilets at FOX?

Have you missed your medication again?
:lol: ROFLMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheese
04-02-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Shano7584@2 April 2004 - 15:18
i&#39;m just writting shit
Hey, you managed to tell the truth. Well done. :D

bujub22
04-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+2 April 2004 - 12:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 April 2004 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shano7584@2 April 2004 - 15:18
i&#39;m just writting shit
Hey, you managed to tell the truth. Well done. :D [/b][/quote]
pm him wid the HERP- :lol: :lol: ;)

colt45joe
04-03-2004, 08:12 AM
well a live action movie would cost a lot of money, i think they should just use that money to create the best animation ever. it would be pretty kick ass dont ya think?

3RA1N1AC
04-03-2004, 09:08 AM
most of the stuff Shano posted is just lifted and rewritten from Dragonball Z forums and fan sites. it&#39;s all just rumors and speculation, circulated and re-circulated amongst gullible fanboyz without anyone being able to attribute it to a single credible source. some of the speculation is along the lines that roland emmerich was supposed to direct, that he hired and later fired hugh jackman, that fox even recently began building sets for the movie in sydney australia.

it&#39;s all completely unverified.

most of the rumors originated from this site and then quickly spread to all the others: http://members.fortunecity.com/dbzmovie/
know why none of the other sites are able to say where the info came from? because the fortune city page claims to get all of its info from an anonymous informant called "Mr. Z," who supposedly has a friend who works for fox. it&#39;s an "i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who&#39;s close personal friends with ___________" thing. it doesn&#39;t really have the kind of credibility you&#39;d stake your life on.

i dunno why, on april 2, Shano still insists that he was at some sort of executives&#39; meeting to discuss the movie &#39;cause his dad supposedly works in lighting & props. i mean, WTF? how does that even make sense? then he just casually tosses in a bit of "My brother passed away an hour ago... i&#39;m just writting shit 2 help with the greif..." doubly WTF. he needs to get back on his medication, or go out & find friends instead of trying to impress a random internet forum by spinning a poorly thought-out web of lies and defending himself by claiming that his relatives are dropping dead even as we speak. :lol:

Cheese
04-03-2004, 09:50 AM
I&#39;m not sure which mod deleted this thread earlier but I think it is important that you keep it here so that we can know what Shano is all about. (And remember, by deleting a thread it removes their posts from their profile and thus our way of making up our own opinion of a poster).

Deleting someone&#39;s thread just because they ask it is wrong imo. If they want to spout bullsh*t then they should face the consequences of having their card called.

Thanks to the mod, IKE, who brought this thread back. (Even if it is one of the worst ever :lol: )

Manny Roscoe
04-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Im gonna hack his computer.

That fucking turd is annoying me. :ph34r:

the mighty tearlezz
04-04-2004, 01:37 AM
a dragonball z movie was the talk last year at the dragonball z officail site.but i never heard about fox making the movie.this story is from the officail dbz website. about the live dbz movie

The following has been reported on www.kylehebert.com:

ILM ON DBZ LIVE ACTION MOVIE by Otherworld Steve

I decided to follow up a bit more regarding the rumored live action Dragon Ball/Z movie. One persistent rumor has been that "George Lucas&#39; CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects."

Today I called Ellen Pasternack, Public Relations for ILM. I asked her if the rumor was true; if ILM was brought on board to provide the special effects for the Dragon Ball/Z live action movie. Ms. Pasternack&#39;s reply was that it had been mentioned, but ILM never officially signed off on anything and it never came to be. She also commented that, as far as she knows, the film is not being made.

So there you have it, folks. Another death nail in the DBZ live action movie coffin. That isn&#39;t to say that the film will never be made. There are other major studios besides FOX and other effects houses aside from ILM. Who knows ... maybe Wetta will snag this property to go along with the Evangelion live action movie. Only time will tell.

Edit: I just want to clarify that a.) FUNimation Productions has absolutely nothing to do with the concept/licensing for a Dragon Ball/Z live action movie. They hold the license for the anime/games/merchandise only, and b.) this website is NOT an official FUNimation website. It is just a promotional website for Kyle Hebert and goes beyond his association with FUNimation. I hope that clears some things up.

NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it&#39;s a blessing.

seiya_33
04-04-2004, 01:59 AM
theres a live action movie of db , i saw it like 2 years ago on tv , it was when goku was just a kid and they killed his grandfather or something and he met this girl , and they were looking for the dragon balls , it was crap.

seiya_33
04-04-2004, 02:41 AM
just found the link to the crappy movie , here (http://www.badmovies.org/movies/dragonball/)

Manny Roscoe
04-04-2004, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by seiya_33@3 April 2004 - 22:41
just found the link to the crappy movie , here (http://www.badmovies.org/movies/dragonball/)
Ugh....

bujub22
04-04-2004, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by seiya_33@3 April 2004 - 22:41
that&#39;s the old 1 very crappy ,but there a different 1 more update report it was posted around christmas

majin_shano
04-04-2004, 06:28 AM
Shano7584 ur a fuking fag. I live in Australia and we have heard no news on the DBZ movie. u give a bad name to all the dbz lovers out there and expecialy to the nickname shano. fuk u and go die... someone please ban him from this forum... i feel sorry for u brother but it&#39;s probably best he&#39;s dead that way he doesn&#39;t have 2 put up wiv ur shit.

ohh and like dbz u cant wish him bak. lmfao

ur a fuking fag that needs to get in touch wiv the real world.

so fuk u.

i know fuk has a c in it i just used fuk so he knew what i was saying. lmfao

that phone number is totaly bogus don&#39;t even try to ring it people it will just be a waste of ur time.
and there is no one named shane that is a pa at fox studio&#39;s.

again fuk u and go die with ur brother

Birdbrain
04-04-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by majin_shano@4 April 2004 - 06:28
i feel sorry for u brother but it&#39;s probably best he&#39;s dead that way he doesn&#39;t have 2 put up wiv ur shit......

.....again fuk u and go die with ur brother
OKay, this was mean. Nobody deserves to die. I don&#39;t really care if he&#39;s lying about the DBZ movie, but saying stuff about his brother dying is fucking horrendous&#33; Maybe YOU should go die with someone thats died in ur family. YOU should also get banned. I know he Shano shouldn&#39;t be posting half the shit he&#39;s posting, but WHO CARES&#33; Is it going to hurt you? NO&#33;

Now, as for the DBZ movie news, I know that it is fake. It would be on some "upcoming movie" website or something.

Shano7584
04-04-2004, 06:45 AM
Hey man My brother didn&#39;t do anything to u... ur a fucking cunt rag... what i&#39;m telling all u fuckers is i do work at fox... and the phone number i stuffed up on... but u guys are dicked... i just did it 2 see how gullable u all were... Please don&#39;t block me i was only joking... i was seeing how amny people would beleave me and none of u did... that goes 2 prove that u are all very smart people...

thats all from me...

Daniel Rest in peace bro...

majin_shano
04-04-2004, 06:50 AM
sorry man i only ment 2 rattle ur nerves.
i&#39;m sorry 2 hear about ur loss. If u had of said this earlier lots more people would have been nicer to u. but u do give dbz fans all around the world a bad name when u lie like that. if ur not a PA what r u?

well sorry again dude check ur email u have one from me.

whens the funeral? it was so totaly slack of me to say that shit about ur bro. please forgive me.

hope 2 hear from u soon dude.

Manny Roscoe
04-04-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Birdbrain+4 April 2004 - 02:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Birdbrain &#064; 4 April 2004 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-majin_shano@4 April 2004 - 06:28
i feel sorry for u brother but it&#39;s probably best he&#39;s dead that way he doesn&#39;t have 2 put up wiv ur shit......

.....again fuk u and go die with ur brother
OKay, this was mean. Nobody deserves to die. I don&#39;t really care if he&#39;s lying about the DBZ movie, but saying stuff about his brother dying is fucking horrendous&#33; Maybe YOU should go die with someone thats died in ur family. YOU should also get banned. I know he Shano shouldn&#39;t be posting half the shit he&#39;s posting, but WHO CARES&#33; Is it going to hurt you? NO&#33;

Now, as for the DBZ movie news, I know that it is fake. It would be on some "upcoming movie" website or something. [/b][/quote]
Shut the hell up. You believe him? Damn nOOb....his brother didnt die since he said his relatives are dying left and right....suuurrre... <_<

"what i&#39;m telling all u fuckers is i do work at fox..."

Prove it. Lest you be perceived as a liar, once again.

Afronaut
04-04-2004, 01:35 PM
Closed by request,
and it has become a flamewar.

:cool2: