PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying Hello !

glasgowcentral
04-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Hey people !!!

I found the link from Kazaa Gold Premium. Lookin forward to chat to ppl.

:helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Cheerz.

link edited out, PM sent -GS-

callum
04-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 02:05
Hey people !!!

I found the link from Kazaa Gold Premium. Lookin forward to chat to ppl.

For the time being, Please check my website out. It's full of Free applications, Games, Movies, music and much more. 100% Free. 100% Honest ! No catch. Please check it out. It's really cool. :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Cheerz.
You mention the fact that your website is full of free apps, do know that kazaa is free?

seiya_33
04-04-2004, 02:08 AM
isnt there a rule about promoting your site or something , anyways , glad your here , just be carefull and dont get any of the members mad , people live to flame here.

glasgowcentral
04-04-2004, 02:11 AM
LOL ! I wouldn't even wanna see how it is when 80 000 ppl start to flame at each other. So I guess I'll keep the kool. This isn;t really a 'Promote' It's just asking of a favour. Afterall, You'll enjoy it I'm sure.

You mention the fact that your website is full of free apps, do know that kazaa is free?

Well, you don't always find what u want in kazaa all the time. You have to admit. Plus there's a great community in my site. If there's a program that u need and it isn't listed, u can always leave a Request post and people will get to u QUICKLY.

:)

Cheese
04-04-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by seiya_33@4 April 2004 - 01:08
isnt there a rule about promoting your site or something , anyways , glad your here , just be carefull and dont get any of the members mad , people live to flame here.
Good welcome, asshole. :)

glasgowcentral
04-04-2004, 02:13 AM
LOL ! 1 is hot under the coller right NOW :D

seiya_33
04-04-2004, 02:27 AM

:lol: :angry: :angry: :lol:

actually i think you proved my post to be right

Cheese
04-04-2004, 02:28 AM
From your site:

If you wish to post a link to your fourm please PM an admin asking for permission before doing do. Thank you

2.) You MUST disable ALL hyperlinks! (This includes offsite linking of avatars, signature images and images from other sites.) The only exception is when you are linking to a post within our board. To disable a hyperlink, simply click on the "Code" button, enter the URL and click on the "Code" button again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

Cheese
04-04-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by seiya_33@4 April 2004 - 01:27

:lol: :angry: :angry: :lol:

actually i think you proved my post to be right
I would have used this smilie :P to show I was kidding but I never use this smilie. :P

glasgowcentral
04-04-2004, 02:32 AM
We coppied the Weblink Rule from some other Site :D

We prefer not to put live links cos these Government people might wanna track us all the way back.... so it's always better NOT to get involved in those kind of stuff :)

glasgowcentral
04-04-2004, 02:36 AM
How many posts Do I need to View PMs ????

Cos it's stupid that I can't read the PMs sent by the officials

Cheese
04-04-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 01:32
We coppied the Weblink Rule from some other Site :D

We prefer not to put live links cos these Government people might wanna track us all the way back.... so it's always better NOT to get involved in those kind of stuff :)
Ooops, then you've come to the wrong site. This is an undercover RIAA sting operation and you are under arrest.

Busyman, take him away.

glasgowcentral
04-04-2004, 02:41 AM
LOL ! What's wrong man ! Chill out ! :ghostface:

Afronaut
04-04-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 04:36
How many posts Do I need to View PMs ????

Cos it's stupid that I can't read the PMs sent by the officials
I think the limits are 5 posts.

Had to fix your Signature, it was a little bit out of range. And the link too.
If you wonder why, let me Quote some form Board Rules (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=boardrules):

7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.

and

9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on. Advertising results in having your URL blocked in our word filters.

If any questions, PM me.
(Sounds like Windows Help, eh? [...to fix your internet connection, check this site... lol])

;)