PDA

View Full Version : Baby Update 3.

Lilmiss
04-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Just a quick visit to let you all know it went ok, and im home safely. Just resting and watching tonnes of video's.

I went into hosp on Thursday at 10am, I had 4 internals where they inserted pills to help with the labour. I had two injections of pethadine and diamorphine (sp?) which numbed me, and I received all the gas I wanted. I was sick in the corridors, and had very sore cramps in my stomach, but at 9.30pm I birthed my lil girl.

Because she was already dead some parts of her were decaying, and her skull hadnt fully formed so her head was like a water sack. It broke my heart looking at her. Anyway, I kept her in my room over night, and in the morning I had her blessed. After the post mortem we have to sort out funeral arrangements for her.

Got home mid day Friday and have been mooching about the house since. I feel so empty and broken hearted, but wanted to thankyou all again for your thoughts and wishes. ;)

Thanks again.

Peerzy
04-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@5 April 2004 - 15:09
Just a quick visit to let you all know it went ok, and im home safely. Just resting and watching tonnes of video's.

I went into hosp on Thursday at 10am, I had 4 internals where they inserted pills to help with the labour. I had two injections of pethadine and diamorphine (sp?) which numbed me, and I received all the gas I wanted. I was sick in the corridors, and had very sore cramps in my stomach, but at 9.30pm I birthed my lil girl.

Because she was already dead some parts of her were decaying, and her skull hadnt fully formed so her head was like a water sack. It broke my heart looking at her. Anyway, I kept her in my room over night, and in the morning I had her blessed. After the post mortem we have to sort out funeral arrangements for her.

Got home mid day Friday and have been mooching about the house since. I feel so empty and broken hearted, but wanted to thankyou all again for your thoughts and wishes. ;)

Thanks again.
Again deapest sympathys lil miss, :(

im sure i speak for everyone on the board when i say were sorry and were a shoulder for you to cry onto :)

djweiser
04-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Best wishes :cry1:

j2k4
04-05-2004, 03:29 PM
You have some healing to do, lilmiss.

You can have cyber-hugs anytime you want.

Wish we could all be with you.

Chin up, now. ;)

thewizeard
04-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Dear lilmiss, I would like to do so much to help you, but feel so helpless, as all I can offer are words...so please, accept my condolences and deepest sympathy. I wish you love and strength....

Marius24
04-05-2004, 03:40 PM
I guess it's just one of these things you hear about and hope it never happens to your own. I'm very sorry to hear about it lilmiss and hope the very best for you and your family :)

Wizard_Mon1
04-05-2004, 03:52 PM
You sound like a brave woman, your feelings are probably are very strong right know, i guess it will get easier with time.

Take as much time as you need and don't be afraid to ask for support.

I wish you happiness in the future.

Wiz

RGX
04-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Once again if there is anything I or any members of the forum can do to help, dont think twice about it. I think I speak for us all (and especially from me) that we are here for you anytime.

Thoughts are with you Lynne.

Andy :)

bigboab
04-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Hi Lilmiss hope you asre starting to feel a wee bit better. :) Remember we are here. :)

Aaron_T
04-05-2004, 04:30 PM
feel better soon lil miss, it will feel better in time :)

100%
04-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Oef very heavy :( :(
my sister had something similar - it cant be easy - but you sound ok

Canti
04-05-2004, 05:06 PM
I used to belong to a webcam community called Citizen X. During my time there I learned about a girl who had cancer. Many people were very concerned with her, and followed her progress very closely, giving her happy thoughts, wonderful feelings and many, many, "Hang in there" and "Get well" gifts.

Kaycee and Citizen X (http://www.logboy.com/jr/main.asp)

It turned out later to all be a hoax of the most distasteful and heinous kind.

If what you claim did in fact happen, then it is a tragedy that none of us (unless we had experienced it) will be able to identify with. Sure you will get sympathy... but you will get half/hearted "God Im glad it's not me" sympathy. The only people who will really and truely care about you are the people you know and hang out with... All of us here that you dont know are wraiths for all intents and purposes.

If what you claim did not happen, and this is a petty attempt at a grab for free donations and gifts, then I hope you are exposed for the fraud you are.

Sorry, but thats just the way things are...

DanB
04-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Canti@5 April 2004 - 18:06
I used to belong to a webcam community called Citizen X. During my time there I learned about a girl who had cancer. Many people were very concerned with her, and followed her progress very closely, giving her happy thoughts, wonderful feelings and many, many, "Hang in there" and "Get well" gifts.

Kaycee and Citizen X (http://www.logboy.com/jr/main.asp)

It turned out later to all be a hoax of the most distasteful and heinous kind.

If what you claim did in fact happen, then it is a tragedy that none of us (unless we had experienced it) will be able to identify with. Sure you will get sympathy... but you will get half/hearted "God Im glad it's not me" sympathy. The only people who will really and truely care about you are the people you know and hang out with... All of us here that you dont know are wraiths for all intents and purposes.

If what you claim did not happen, and this is a petty attempt at a grab for free donations and gifts, then I hope you are exposed for the fraud you are.

Sorry, but thats just the way things are...
You my friend are a prize wanker :angry:

Lilmiss, I am so sorry to hear that. It must have been so hard for you :( I know you are a tough cookie and will bounce back for it.

As everyone else has said you know where we are if you need a sholdour to lean on.

Chin up girl :)

Dan

Canti
04-05-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by danb@5 April 2004 - 12:09

You my friend are a prize wanker :angry:

You either didnt read what I wrote, or you missed the point entirely...

Too bad..

DanB
04-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Well I could find you the link to the thread where Lilmiss announced ir and showed us the scans, or I could show you the thread from last week where Lilmiss ofund out the bad news.

At the end of the day mate, this is someone a lot of us know very well, sweeping comments like that don&#39;t go down well when someone you know is concerend <_<

ck-uk
04-05-2004, 05:18 PM
sorry agian lilmiss ,man :( :(

Canti
04-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by danb@5 April 2004 - 12:17
Well I could find you the link to the thread where Lilmiss announced ir and showed us the scans, or I could show you the thread from last week where Lilmiss ofund out the bad news.

At the end of the day mate, this is someone a lot of us know very well, sweeping comments like that don&#39;t go down well when someone you know is concerend <_<

The only people who will really and truely care about you are the people you know and hang out with...

You obviously skipped this part of my message....

But actually you know what? I don&#39;t care... I dont know who the hell you are.. and at the end of the day mate I could care even less what you think about me..

j2k4
04-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Canti+5 April 2004 - 11:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti &#064; 5 April 2004 - 11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-danb@5 April 2004 - 12:09

You my friend are a prize wanker&nbsp; :angry:&nbsp;

You either didnt read what I wrote, or you missed the point entirely...

Too bad..[/b][/quote]
We could have done without your "warning", Canti; we do know the young lady, and you cannot make that claim.

We are not neophytes waiting to be taken in by scurrilous individuals, and in need of saving.

It does you no credit to be uppity about it, either.

Canti
04-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Yes, how dare I post my opinions in a public forum...

I must be the lowest form of mangy dog..

DanB
04-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Canti@5 April 2004 - 18:31

Your entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

You mangy dog <_< :lol:

Cheese
04-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Canti@5 April 2004 - 16:31

Well considering you&#39;ve turned this thread into flame with what amounts to baseless accusuations. I&#39;d say &#39;mangy dog&#39; is a little too good for you. ;) :lol:

Canti
04-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Well considering my post was neither baseless OR an accusation, id have to give you the big WHATEVER.

As far as substitutions for mangy dog... I am accepting submissions.

bujub22
04-05-2004, 05:43 PM
Again deapest sympathys lil miss soory for your lose :(

and hope u cheer up soon :D

DanB
04-05-2004, 05:45 PM
If what you claim did in fact happen,

and

f what you claim did not happen, and this is a petty attempt at a grab for free donations and gifts, then I hope you are exposed for the fraud you are.

These two quotes come pretty close to baseless accusation to me. If as you say they are not then you must be one of the most thoughtless people ever. I wouldn&#39;t go trying to be symapthetic to too many people if I was you,

Cheese
04-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Canti@5 April 2004 - 16:41
Well considering my post was neither baseless OR an accusation, id have to give you the big WHATEVER.

As far as substitutions for mangy dog... I am accepting submissions.
I suggest next time you decide to post something stupid like that you do a bit of research first, perhaps read back a few posts. And it pretty much does add up to an accusuation else why would you post it? Are you perhaps trying to start flaming on purpose.

As for substitute for mangy dog, take the constenants from your name and feel free to use your imagination.

DanB
04-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Sorry for ruining this thread :ph34r:

j2k4
04-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Canti@5 April 2004 - 11:31

Quite right.

The forum is a place for opinions.

This thread, however, is not.

DanB
04-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@5 April 2004 - 18:57
Quite right.

The forum is a place for opinions.

This thread, however, is not.
I think maybe thats what I was trying to say :rolleyes:

Afronaut
04-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Dont mind about Cantis somewhat dark thought&#39;s lilmiss, im sure she/he was not
meaning any harm. Thats just the way things work out around in these corners.

But what I really wanted to say is:

It has been very sad to read and follow the progress Lilmiss,
I shall tune my guitar to a minor chord and try to play
something soothing, beautifull.
If You try to imagine hard enough you might catch a few notes
and I hope those notes bring light and joy to Your life.

-Ossi-

namzuf9
04-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Rest up girl and I hope all goes well for you. Words are never enough to describe what we truly feel but rest assured you are in our thoughts.
Take care. :)

hobbes
04-05-2004, 06:57 PM
My sympathies to you lilmiss, all I can really offer. Sorry I missed your other thread, I had no idea things had gone so wrong.

We&#39;ll be here exchanging pointless and nonsensical threads if you need anything.

jetje
04-05-2004, 11:19 PM
well all is pretty much said, i just can hope you find the strenght to recover&#39;from all this..

lynx
04-05-2004, 11:49 PM
I too missed your last update, I was hoping for good news after your posts a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, it was not to be.

It will take you a while to get over this (if one ever does get over things like this). Hope you can bear up, and eventually come back and make us all laugh again.

sArA
04-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Hi Lilmiss,

I am so sorry.

I did not see your earlier threads.

It is a tragedy that these things happen, and often to the best of us.

I hope that to have a community of friends is of some comfort, although I am sure your family and home friends are with you.

Don&#39;t worry about being strong, that will come. Allow yourself time to grieve and there will be another sunny day.

vidcc
04-06-2004, 01:15 AM
Sympathies from myself and my family

JONNO_CELEBS
04-06-2004, 01:31 AM
Personally I don&#39;t think any words could really help, I can only say that what you&#39;re going thru is hard to say the least but you are strong enough to handle it ok :)

Wish I could do more to help I really do :(

Take care lilmiss :hug:

Jonno xx

Energizer_God
04-06-2004, 05:09 AM
:smilie4: Hope everything gets better....rely on your family and friends because they grieve with you. :( Don&#39;t let frustration nand anger affect any of your relationships.

Don&#39;t hold all your feelings in....talk to someone a best friend or a professional later on it will help in the long run... ;)

I hope some of these post help in some way.

peace EG

AussieSheila
04-06-2004, 12:09 PM
:( My deepest sympathy Lilmiss. One of my closest friends went thru something very similar 3 years ago. She was 7 months pregnant when her baby died and she had to give birth normally also. She got to take her baby home for a night. She was named Ayla and I made a garden at the front of my house in memory of her.

My friend recently (1st March) gave birth to a bright healthy happy baby girl. She will always grieve for Ayla, but the new baby has done wonderful things for her and her husband.

Only time will ease your pain, but I hope the love given to you from this board helps a little.

:hug:

cowswithguns
04-06-2004, 04:15 PM
*Hugs* to you Lilmiss, you&#39;ve been very brave and thank you for keeping us updated, it can&#39;t have been easy.

Just know that we care for you and are here if your need us......

http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/html//emoticons/bigarmhug.gif

Rat Faced
04-07-2004, 12:20 AM
I cant express how bad i feel for you, and you have my deepest sympathy.

As everyone has already expressed, we are here for you if you need us.... :(

Lilmiss
04-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks again everyone for your kind words. :)
Its very much appreciated.
It just goes to show what a nice warm community we have here.

(thanks for sticking up for me there Dan. ;) )

RGX
04-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Hi lilmiss, how you feeling? :)

Sid Hartha
04-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Very sorry to hear this. My wife and I lost our first under similar circumstances.

Best thoughts to you.

Lilmiss
04-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by RGX@8 April 2004 - 14:45
Hi lilmiss, how you feeling? :)
helloooooo you&#33; ;)

Im doin&#39; ok, just trying to deal with it all.
We had another tragedy at the beginning of the week, where we found out that my boyfriends brother had died of an overdose. Its been a dreadful week, but I think its getting better now. Just so surreal.
Went to a pals for hash cookies last night, Im still feeling wobbly. :blink:

Miss you&#33; :)
Hope youre doing well too.

RGX
04-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss+10 April 2004 - 14:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss &#064; 10 April 2004 - 14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@8 April 2004 - 14:45
Hi lilmiss, how you feeling?&nbsp; :)
helloooooo you&#33; ;)

Im doin&#39; ok, just trying to deal with it all.
We had another tragedy at the beginning of the week, where we found out that my boyfriends brother had died of an overdose. Its been a dreadful week, but I think its getting better now. Just so surreal.
Went to a pals for hash cookies last night, Im still feeling wobbly. :blink:

Miss you&#33; :)
Hope youre doing well too. [/b][/quote]
Thats so terrible :o .......just what you dont need right now....my sympathies for you and your boyfriend once again. :(

Hash cookies? mmmmmmmmmmm :)

Im doing fine, dont you worry about me :).

Miss you too :(.

Lilmiss
04-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by RGX@10 April 2004 - 15:20
Hash cookies? mmmmmmmmmmm :)

You shouldve seen how strong they were.
I had about 2 and a half before trying to walk home. :ph34r:

Yeah, bad timing for his bro dying too.
But I think we are in "coping mode" at the moment anyway.

Really do miss not chatting with ya.
Send me a pm if you dont see me around for a while tho. ;)

RGX
04-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss+10 April 2004 - 15:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 10 April 2004 - 15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@10 April 2004 - 15:20
Hash cookies? mmmmmmmmmmm&nbsp; :)

You shouldve seen how strong they were.
I had about 2 and a half before trying to walk home. :ph34r:

Yeah, bad timing for his bro dying too.
But I think we are in "coping mode" at the moment anyway.

Really do miss not chatting with ya.
Send me a pm if you dont see me around for a while tho. ;) [/b][/quote]
I will do Lilmiss, its been a while. :(

And exactly how many bushes did you walk into on your way home? :lol:

Aaron_T
04-10-2004, 06:57 PM
hi lilmiss how are you feeling today?