PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Having Trouble With Fast Track Movies?

Bulldog
03-11-2003, 05:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone else here is having trouble downloading movies from FastTrackMovies.com? I am trying to download both Daredevil & I Spy from there but everytime i click to start the download it does absolutley nothing.

Is it a problem with FastTrackMovies or is it something i have disabled with Kazaa Lite i need to enable me to downnload movies from there?

ShareDaddy
03-11-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog@11 March 2003 - 12:40
I was wondering if anyone else here is having trouble downloading movies from FastTrackMovies.com? I am trying to download both Daredevil & I Spy from there but everytime i click to start the download it does absolutley nothing.

Is it a problem with FastTrackMovies or is it something i have disabled with Kazaa Lite i need to enable me to downnload movies from there?
FT and here are all of the same movies, the hashes would be the same and the only issue is as always, not enough people sharing those files yet, be patient they will eventually connect. If patience is fading you can always do a search for the file in question, use the auto search more feature built in and keep searching until you have a lot of users found for that file in question (make sure the size matches exactly) then try double clicking that one, you may have better luck, but only becuase the file will have more users built in. Good luck we all experience feelings of this nature all of the time.

Genius
03-11-2003, 05:46 PM
You do have Sig2Dat don't you :huh: because it is required to start downloads from fastrack.

ToraBoraDweller
03-11-2003, 05:56 PM
I have noticed this:

Leftclick writes .dat-file in shared folder >filesize =1kB without prefix kazaadownload.
copy&paste to sig2dat writes file > ,, =101kB with prefix ,, (<so I use this&#33;)
I&#39;m using 98se . :(

Bulldog
03-11-2003, 05:57 PM
I do have Sig2Dat although for some odd reason Kazap disables everytime i switch from Kazaa to FasTrack.

Genius
03-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Kazap is only on when you are on the traffic window if you don&#39;t want kazap to be disabled when looking on fastrack hold shift when selecting the fastrack link and then it will open in a seperate window then you can put kazaa back to the traffic window. :D

Bulldog
03-11-2003, 06:20 PM
I used Sig2Dat to help to start the download of Daredevil however i&#39;m not sure i did it entirely correctly because for some reason the file name shows up in the traffic section but for some reason the file size is 0kb. Is this pure because the download has&#39;nt started yet or did i make a mistake?

Genius
03-11-2003, 06:26 PM
Its fine you won&#39;t get the size until you find a source. :D

ToraBoraDweller
03-11-2003, 06:27 PM
In your traffic-window ALL files start at 0 kB &#33;
You should look with explorer in downloadfolder if entry is correct :
kazaadownload & filename.dat