PDA

View Full Version : Yu Gi Oh Movie

Gatechick
04-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Hi, there,

I have a daughter who is constantly nagging (she's standing over my shoulder at this very moment!!!) me to get her an English version of the Yu Gi Oh movie...any that I have gotten have been in Japanese...can anyone help out? Please, to save my sanity and my daughter's life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

atiVidia
04-08-2004, 06:41 PM
yugioh? good god!!!!!

tell her to grow up: watch sum real anime :lol: not yugioh.

do girls even watch yugioh at all?

Gatechick
04-08-2004, 08:49 PM
She's one of a kind, my daughter...she is shouting at the monitor because she read your post...it's just cheek, she shouted (in my ear)......yeah, to say she likes Yu Gi Oh is an understatements...so help on this would be much appreciated... :D

Monkeee
04-09-2004, 02:07 AM
yeah sure... your daughter... yeah.... thats what you want us to think......hehe.... ;)

atiVidia
04-09-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Gatechick@8 April 2004 - 15:49
She's one of a kind, my daughter...she is shouting at the monitor because she read your post...it's just cheek, she shouted (in my ear)......yeah, to say she likes Yu Gi Oh is an understatements...so help on this would be much appreciated... :D
stop shitting in our faces

as sed b4, its a lie we all know you dont have a daughter ur just too embarrased to declare it on ur own <_<

the verifieds (not sure if their there tho). otherwise, try

w w w . b o x t o r r e n t s . c o m
(no spaces in between any of the letters: spaces added here in order to bypass torrent blockage)