PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

djweiser
04-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Interesting thought, this was something we did in MATHS @ SCHOOL. (weird i know). OK right, i cant remember the small details but....

A large section of people birthdays tend to be about 1 month (i 4got which), then you trace that back 9 months (or however long pregnancy lasts), and then you get to summer - most people have sex on holiday during the summer where they get pregnant.

:helpsmile:

Skweeky
04-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Well duh. When do you think you're most likely to have sex? After a tiring day at work or after a day of sensual sunbathing on a hot beach? :D

I for one am conceived in August 1982.

What is a lot weirder is that when you have a group of 99 people it is certain you'll have two people with a birthday on the same day. And you can actually prove that using preposition logics. My professor did that trick every time he had a tv interview about logics :lol:

DWk
04-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@9 April 2004 - 08:45
Well duh. When do you think you're most likely to have sex? After a tiring day at work or after a day of sensual sunbathing on a hot beach? :D

I for one am conceived in August 1982.

What is a lot weirder is that when you have a group of 99 people it is certain you'll have two people with a birthday on the same day. And you can actually prove that using preposition logics. My professor did that trick every time he had a tv interview about logics :lol:
Lol....allegedly I was conceived in June 1984... in Holland.

Is that summer? :smilie4: :rolleyes:

Cheese
04-09-2004, 04:30 PM
I was conceived around the time of my dad's birthday, looks like we all knew what he got that year, eh?

/is disturbed.

Spider_dude
04-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@9 April 2004 - 16:30
I was conceived around the time of my dad's birthday, looks like we all knew what he got that year, eh?

/is disturbed.
did he get a monkey to clean his teeth with their cawk? like you avatar got?

DanB
04-09-2004, 06:29 PM
I was conceived July '78 :blink: :blink:

ck-uk
04-09-2004, 06:49 PM
in london somewhere before 0ct'74