PDA

View Full Version : Mohaa Disk 2

jono
03-12-2003, 10:33 AM
Hi, i'm trying to get MOHAA to work....

i've managed to start the install process using WINiso on disk 1 and it seems to work fine.
It then asks me to insert the next cd and when i do says that setup could not find a file on the specified path or disk.

i've downloaded the file twice same problem both times...

any ideas?

filestreamdottk
03-12-2003, 10:41 AM
explain more.

jono
03-12-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by jono@12 March 2003 - 11:33
Hi, i'm trying to get MOHAA to work....

i've managed to start the install process using WINiso on disk 1 and it seems to work fine.
It then asks me to insert the next cd and when i do says that setup could not find a file on the specified path or disk.

i've downloaded the file twice same problem both times...

any ideas?
i opened the first disk with winiso and click on install it then takes a while installing and gets to about 50 percent and asks for the second cd (please insert the next cd and continue installation).
When i put in the next cd and click on ok it says 'we could not find a file on the specified file or disk' 'please check the proper disk is inserted or specify a new path'

I've tried re downloading cd 2 ... same thing happened.

Wizzandabe
03-13-2003, 07:52 AM
on the 'insert second cd' screan (a little box) when you click ok it will check you cd drives. you will need to burn it to cd and then install it froim cd. i did that and it worked fine. this is a compleate image of a cd. make sure you get the cd key.

jono
03-13-2003, 09:56 AM
I have managed to get it fully installed now using the 2 'image' disks.
Now when i double click on the desktop icon it starts for a moment then says 'please insert correct cd-rom, select OK and restart application'

Now i had a look in previous posts and found that if i had a crack .exe on one of the disks, which i did, to copy it to the install drive and replace other one, which i did.
Then when i tried to start it up again it showed MOHAA console briefly then a Grey blank screen, and that was it. When i pressed the windows button to get back this is what it said in MOHAA console;

GAMMA: hardware w/ 0 overbright bits
CPU: Intel Pentium III
rendering primitives: single glDrawElements
texturemode: GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST
picmip: 2
texture bits: 16
multitexture: enabled
compiled vertex arrays: enabled
texenv add: enabled
compressed textures: enabled
Initializing Shaders
Setting up Shaders
Tried to read from a zip file gfx/2d/backtile.tga that was not open

Can anyone help??

"The Avatar Man"
03-13-2003, 11:08 AM
you have a corrupted copy:( use emule ;)