PDA

View Full Version : F1 Down The Pan Or Shumys Your Man?

brenda
04-09-2004, 11:45 PM
shumacher is obviously great but his winning streak is becoming a tad boring, should the FIA radically change the rules, or should the camermen just focus on the other drivers?

BigBoo
04-09-2004, 11:57 PM
its kind of bizarre thattthey change the rules because o mans too good. maybe they should just cahnge the scoring system sohe doesnt get too far ahead.

djweiser
04-10-2004, 12:15 AM
If he's the best, he's the best :smilie4:

Lamsey
04-10-2004, 12:39 AM
The only way they'll make F1 exciting again is if they make Michael Schumacher tow a caravan. And even then he'd just block the whole racetrack with it :rolleyes:

brenda
04-10-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@10 April 2004 - 00:39
The only way they'll make F1 exciting again is if they make Michael Schumacher tow a caravan. And even then he'd just block the whole racetrack with it :rolleyes:
lol my sentiments exactly

some of the other drivers are looking good though

Alonso
Sato
Webber

are the ones i'm keeping my eyes on at the mo'

DWk
04-10-2004, 12:59 AM
They changed the rules 2 years ago so that he didn't own so much. What you'd know? His best season. They changed some again.... he's having a better one.

What does this tell you? Schumi IS the best F1 racer ;)

brenda
04-10-2004, 01:30 AM
i love u DWK

:rolleyes:

u r just alway right :)

DWk
04-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Hey there!!!! :rolleyes:

Lol I'm not always right... I'm not that smart uc... I'm always like this: :blink:

I love you too, I guess :)

4th gen
04-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Ferrari have the best car at the moment. I think any F1 fan would give them that. There are a lot of people who say that F1 is boring at the moment because the Ferraris are just running away with everything. The problem I have with those people is that they often put the blame on the FIA or on the Ferrari team themselves. Surely the blame should go on the other teams. Just because Ferrari have a superior car doesn't mean they should be punished. The other teams should make better cars. It's the fault of the other teams that Ferrari are allowed to run away with it.

p.s. Schumi fan here :)

Nimdock
04-10-2004, 12:04 PM
I agree with 4th... it's not only Schumacher, granted he's good, but it's not only him, Ferrari just has the best car, take a look at Rubens... Ferrari is unbeatable at this moment.

I'm a JPM fan... and in Bahrein it was just frustating how the gap between him and the ferraris would only get bigger and bigger... and it was even worse when at the end of the race after thinking that the 3rd place and podium was secure the car had problems... Williams has a great car, but the Ferrari is even better, I can only hope that they (Williams) get better down the season... like last year. But even if that Happens, the Ferraris are getting too far away, almost unreachable in points.