PDA

View Full Version : Guys I Need Help?

Nehpets
04-10-2004, 12:32 AM
ok so anyway my friend was messin around with my cpu right long story short he is an idiot and i had to reformat...he is where the problems began
ok so i redownload the original kazaa just to get kazaa lite k++ (yes i know i could have just got it from site) and in the search bar i would type in whatever
anything i wanted to and kazaa would close...yes thats right kazaa would just striaght up close down
so anyway i am like wtf so i decide to uninstall it and reinstall it... ok yay now i can search for stuff...but now there is an even bigger problem once i click on something to d/l it it fails instantly
i mean wtf is this, it is really starting to get on my nerves, does anyone here know how to fix this or do u have the same problem mabye??
any help is greatly appreciated

h1
04-10-2004, 01:03 AM
What's your version of KL?

And did you change your download folder recently?

b4icu
04-11-2004, 05:41 AM
i believe there is some program to fully uninstall the original kazaa, and all of its hidden files, but dont recall what it is. sorry.

AcID ZeR0
04-13-2004, 01:55 AM
If you've gone anywhere near a install of the origanal Kazaa make sure you run a scan with Ad-aware or Spy-Bot.

Cyril
04-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Make sure you unistall and remove any trace of previous Kazaa/KLite installs, then do a new install of new version.