PDA

View Full Version : Low Sound on TV

gotcha
04-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Hi to all. First,if this is not software I apologise.
I have D/L half a dozen movies and with my desktop stereo speakers there its lots of sound. At the same time I play it through my new Sony T/V and it is very quiet!
I have Matrox Marvel G450 eTV I have adjusted every volume control there is to max and have set Matrox to Sterio Desk top Speakers.
Thank you and cheerio

Born in London.England.
Now live in Victoria.BC Canada.

DWk
04-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by gotcha@9 April 2004 - 09:24
I have D/L half a dozen movies and with my desktop stereo speakers there its lots of sound. At the same time I play it through my new Sony T/V and it is very quiet!
I have Matrox Marvel G450 eTV I have adjusted every volume control there is to max and have set Matrox to Sterio Desk top Speakers.
Thank you and cheerio

Born in London.England.
First of all, make a new topic for your question, don't reply in an existing one :)

BTW...don't mind all the people that would flame you right now for posting that ;)

And mods.... care to do your job? :D

james_bond_rulez
04-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by gotcha@9 April 2004 - 07:24
Thank you and cheerio

Born in London.England.
ok wtf... :huh: that came out of nowhere :angry:

peat moss
04-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by gotcha@9 April 2004 - 08:24
Thank you and cheerio

Born in London.England.
First post? its the middle button dopey. :lol: