PDA

View Full Version : City Of God (cidade De Deus)

rupert780
03-12-2003, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a City of God download (pref. verified)??? I am desperate.

I found a Pootz version on e-mule but when I looked at the sources and they all said wild girls doggy style or something so I don't think it's real.

Also I am quite new to file-sharing and I don't really understand how to get e-mule running properly is it just that I have to upload alot b4 I get speed or have I got my settings wrong? What does everyone think of e-mule and is there a better way of getting rare files??

Jibbler
03-12-2003, 04:36 PM
I just started using emule, and it seems to take a really long time to build up credits. I tried getting info from the emule site, but the FAQs has been down for a while. Just be patient, it took me almost 4 days to download both parts of Daredevil SVCD rip, and I'm on a fast cable connection.--

Jibbler

rupert780
03-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Thanks Jibbler this is all new to me. Hopefully e-mule will get better soon.

Is e-mule the only place to get daredevil?

Also just to turn this into a bit of an e-mule support post (sorry) what is a hard limit and do I need to change it, and one more thing I read on some forum how newbies weren't 'pushing their files' (might be the wrong phrase) do I need to do this to get better credit and how do I do it (sorry again for all the questions)