PDA

View Full Version : Roxio Easy Cd Creator 6

hugoharding
04-11-2004, 03:43 PM
When using roxio 6 dvd builder to make VCD's, when I put multiple clips together it creates one big movie clip, is there any way to make it so I can flick through like chapters on a normal dvd, this was possible with the vcd creator on roxio 5.

Is this possible or should i go back to roxio 5?

Also is it possible to make a vcd without menus that doesn't keep repeating itself? Because I normally put my files in intro so that I don't have menus, but as soon as the movies ends it starts again.

Please don't suggest using nero as it is not compatible with my CD-RW drive.

Cheers,

Hugo.

hugoharding
04-12-2004, 11:30 PM
*bump*

can no-one help?

Xero Grid
04-12-2004, 11:37 PM
I'm sure it's possible, but I'm sorry, I can't help you. I was only using Roxio 6 for a short time. Until I compared it to Nero (http://www.nero.com/) and realized how incredibly bloated it was in comparison. I also feel Nero is more capable. It's too bad you can't use it, but are you sure that even the latest version isn't compatible? Sounds a bit strange.

-- Xero Grid --

hugoharding
04-13-2004, 01:34 PM
Whats the latest version of nero? I haven't tried it for about 9 months so i suppose it might work now, i'll have another look into it.

delphin460
04-13-2004, 01:50 PM
if you get nero 6.0.3.2 retail i think it is, it will support you burner,

dont forget the versions of nero that come with ppl's burners are usualy just for that specific burner type , the retail version does 99% of burners np

hugoharding
04-13-2004, 04:06 PM
Just got the latest nero and it works.

Xero Grid
04-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Oh, well, good for you. I knew they had a lot of fixes for the latest one. :lol:

-- Xero Grid --