PDA

View Full Version : Please Need Help With Mohaa

edgar959
03-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Guys i got myself a problem as {usual} <_< i DL MOHAA burn it on cd even install it ,BUT i cant start the game i dont know why i &#39;m used all pacthes & all updates but i have same problem when i trying start the game it turning in gray coulor & thats it nothings happening ,then ipressing alt+ctrl+delete & console righting at the end "Tried to read from a zip file gfx/2d/backtile.tga that was not open" what is that mean i dont know i codn&#39;t find this ZIP file anywhere if someone have one please send me or maybe explain what da hek is that means...................please.......

Russ The Dude
03-14-2003, 09:34 PM
:blink:
Is it giving you any error messages. I tried installing it on my old PC. It went on OK, I would start it up, watch the opening movie, and then my PC was too gay to play the game and it stopped&#33;
I got a message though saying that video card was not good enough and processor was too slow.
I put the hard drive it was installed on into my new PC and it works fine now, so, either your PC is too slow, or I don&#39;t know

jono
03-15-2003, 03:51 PM
i have the exact same problem as edgar . My computer and my graphics card are easily good enough for the job.

Does ANYONE have any idea what problem is???

"The Avatar Man"
03-15-2003, 04:02 PM
I wish everyone would just finally listen to me.
I&#39;VE BEEN THERE.
It is possible to get a cd image without corruption on kazaa,but it&#39;s NOT LIKELY.
they ALMOST ALWAYS get corrupted.&nbsp;
so you can download 10 -15 times and keep praying or
you can get emule and get corruption free downloads everytime.
emule scans downloads for corruption and redownloads the corrupted part from a different source.
It really works.
I use to only download rips because bins and isos always got corrupted,but in the 2 weeks that I&#39;ve used emule to download games I now have
simcity4
c&c generals
battlefield 1942 AND road to rome
aliens vs predator 2 AND primal hunt
Medal of honor AND spearhead
ALL without a single error&nbsp;
get emule at http://www.emuleplus.tk
It&#39;s corruption :angry:
you will have to redownload.
Use emule

DARKSHADOW
03-15-2003, 04:04 PM
tri renamin the *.tga to ace,zip,rar :)

jono
03-15-2003, 04:42 PM
it seems a bit weird that we&#39;re chatting on the games section of a kazaa forum when you can&#39;t even get games from kazaa&#33;&#33;
Thanks i&#39;ll try e-mule, however when i used to &#39;use&#39; e-donkey i found it hard to get anything.

itay
03-15-2003, 04:52 PM
don&#39;t use Edonkey....

i dont know why but from some reason, it&#39;s very slow.

but when i downloading from Emule it&#39;s ok. usually it&#39;s about 20k

edgar959
03-18-2003, 04:45 PM
It&#39;s corruption
you will have to redownload.
Use emule
i dont know about e-mule speed is too low i used sigdata with imesh & DL in 2 days couple coruption sectors on bouth cd&#39;s but i was been able to repair it with cdimage so i&#39;m happy now thanx for all advices :D