PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For Sportsworld

rookiecrd1
04-14-2004, 02:02 AM
Please give suggestions for some fun activities we could do here at sports world.

Some possible Ideas I have come up with are various pools, fantasy league organizations, etc.

Brian

tesco
04-14-2004, 02:17 AM
gambling...

HeavyMetalParkingLot
04-14-2004, 02:20 AM
How about we start up a FileSharingTalk league up on yahoo sports for various sports offered. The winner could get some special stars and unique user group just for them till the next season. :P

Peerzy
04-14-2004, 02:57 AM
BBC Sport does a Uk football team thing, you make a league have a certain budget and choose 11 players, depending on how well your players do (goals, setups etc) The player gains your team points and it runs all season and i think for the Uk people it would be a good idea.

Also a place where you can post links to websites that give to the minute sports updates and maybe sport highlight videos or famous videos would be good. :)

Peerzy
04-14-2004, 02:59 AM
And btw who will be the acting moderator here? :)

Rappy
04-14-2004, 04:01 AM
How about we have people review the team before the league starts in whatever sport like i can do a baseball review for example

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@13 April 2004 - 21:20
How about we start up a FileSharingTalk league up on yahoo sports for various sports offered. The winner could get some special stars and unique user group just for them till the next season. :P
;) Hmmmmm lets see here.I remember somebody had an idea like this along time ago.Like over a Year ago I think.Maybe I should just go and Bump that Thread. :P

bulio
04-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Fantasy bets on which teams will win in certain sports, winner maybe gets something on the board (special priveleges for 1 week etc)