PDA

View Full Version : Auto Log In

clocker
04-15-2004, 07:32 PM
I am using MyIE2 as my primary browser.
It will remember my username and password for all my forums just fine, but when it comes to my e-mail account at Comcast, it consistently forgets my info and I have to manually sign in.
Every time I do this a window pops up and asks if I want Windows to remember this data and I tick the "yes" box.

And it immediately forgets again.

This irritating phenomonon does not occur with IE6 ( which is the basis for MyIE2, I believe).

I can't seem to find where this feature is located or where I might find settings to change.

Any suggestions?

hungrylilboy
04-15-2004, 08:56 PM
are u using protowall? if so it blocks certain "bad" cookies or tracking cookies. It blocks mine on lycos so its possible that it could be blocking urs as well. I have to log in each time as well.

if u aint using protowall check ur cookie manager and make sure that u havent blocked the cookie for that site by accident

tesco
04-15-2004, 11:42 PM
Im not sure how to fix this, but have you ever tried using outlook as your email program? you just open it, it checks for emails automatically. no webadress to type in....i like it better than hotmail, but im not sure how comcast is for their online email.

hungrylilboy
04-16-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@15 April 2004 - 23:42
Im not sure how to fix this, but have you ever tried using outlook as your email program? you just open it, it checks for emails automatically. no webadress to type in....i like it better than hotmail, but im not sure how comcast is for their online email.
:x u might as well give the lad a cd-r full of viruses and get him to send them to all his mates....