PDA

View Full Version : Im Postig This So I Don't Get Sue'd

Peerzy
04-17-2004, 01:11 PM
ATTENTION! If you are affiliated with any government, police, ANTI-Piracy Group, RIAA, MPAA, FBI, movie production company/distribution company or related groups you are violating code 431.322.12 of the
-XP1- Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995, therefore you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s), person(s) or company storing these file and cannot prosecute anyone.

No you can't touch me! NER NER NER NER NAH! :rolleyes:

muchspl2
04-17-2004, 01:16 PM
http://www.snopes.com/legal/privacy.htm

100%
04-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Aaaw the good ol' Bill Clinton privacy act

nostalgia

Samurai
04-17-2004, 01:29 PM
That Act is BS...

Every website that sells copied games has used this excuse for years and think they're protected. I don't think so.

Peerzy
04-17-2004, 01:32 PM
@Muchspl2 - Im still right :P

@Samurai - I dont care if its bullshit, it makes me feel big and happy :)

Samurai
04-17-2004, 01:34 PM
BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!
Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

Snee
04-17-2004, 01:37 PM
:blink:

Peerzy
04-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Samurai@17 April 2004 - 13:34
BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!
Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.
Okay, thats nice :huh:

Samurai
04-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Do you know what dihydrogen monoxide is?

callum
04-17-2004, 01:48 PM
water?

Snee
04-17-2004, 01:49 PM
H2O :D

And then?

Samurai
04-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Correct. The message I posted earlier is another urban legend circulating the Internet because it is believed.

Check this out...

In March 2004 the California municipality of Aliso Viejo (a suburb in Orange County) came within a cat's whisker of falling for this hoax after a paralegal there convinced city officials of the danger posed by this chemical. The leg-pull got so far as a vote having been scheduled for the City Council on a proposed law that would have banned the use of foam containers at city-sponsored events because (among other things) they were made with DHMO, a substance that could "threaten human health and safety."

This is how STUPID people are <_<

Snee
04-17-2004, 01:53 PM
A bit of a long walkabout to say that, but hey, to each their own.

Samurai
04-17-2004, 02:03 PM
Typing turns me on :ghostface:

Snee
04-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Not copying and pasting then? :blink:

bujub22
04-17-2004, 02:05 PM
i jus passed dihydrogen monoxide out my bumm :lol: :lol:

Snee
04-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@17 April 2004 - 15:05
i jus passed dihydrogen monoxide out my bumm :lol: :lol:
Had an enema?

bujub22
04-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+17 April 2004 - 10:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 17 April 2004 - 10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@17 April 2004 - 15:05
i jus passed dihydrogen monoxide out my bumm :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
Had an enema? [/b][/quote]
:lol: to much orange juice :lol: :lol: