PDA

View Full Version : Verifieds On Website

4play
03-13-2003, 07:19 PM
I was looking around the verifieds on the main k-lite site and they are a bit of a mess.

why don't you get a few of the regulars here to donate a bit of time and maybe spruce them up a bit.

I bet you could get a few members list of movies that they posted take the html code for it and whack it straight onto the page. It would look a hell of a lot better.

I bet FC would love to do the music side of things. :rolleyes:

Icey
03-13-2003, 07:23 PM
he mite not want to bother now cause he uses soulseek.. i may b wrong

CornerPocket
03-13-2003, 07:23 PM
I dont think the Verifieds on the main page are even bothered with anymore, but you have a valid point. Perhaps someone could revise it, if not just remove that portion since we have them on here!

I'll check with VB................

VB
03-14-2003, 01:36 PM
If people want to organise some of the stuff on the verifieds page or even add new stuff, feel free to do it.

Just supply it to me in html format and I will put it on the site.

I am only interested in stuff that has plenty of sources on the network. I don't want files that are only shared by a single or a few people. Those will only frustrate people trying to download it.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-14-2003, 01:59 PM
;) I have told people what to do and they will not listen.Please put them all in one thread in the can.Will not mention any names but we know who.You will still get your post count in that world.Look at how me and a few others did our large collection in there.TY :)

4play
03-14-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by fc
  I have told people what to do and they will not listen.Please put them all in one thread in the can.Will not mention any names but we know who.You will still get your post count in that world.Look at how me and a few others did our large collection in there.

I was expecting you to say I will do the music and then just do a link to soulseek :D