PDA

View Full Version : How To Activate Windows Xp Home Edition?

sig2dat
03-13-2003, 07:27 PM
I've got the CD from my dad and he already installed that one, now i like to install it but i can't cauze then my dad's version don't works :{ how to get this thing running?

Icebound
03-13-2003, 08:30 PM
go here (http://serials.ws/all/?l=w&pn=4)

scroll down to:

Windows XP Home Edition :: 2002-11-04

clicking this will give you a series of numbers to choose from ;)

imported_jamesandpie
03-13-2003, 08:37 PM
Icebound he asked "How do i activate windows XP" not install it. You need to have an activation hack so it doesnt ask for the 30 day countdown. Email me [email protected] if you want me to send it to you.

Lamsey
03-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Use Windows XP Corporate edition, it doesn't need activated.

There is one floating about here that has sp1 integrated... look for a topic titled 'an xp that works'

Icebound
03-13-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by jamesandpie@13 March 2003 - 21:37
Icebound he asked "How do i activate windows XP" not install it. You need to have an activation hack so it doesnt ask for the 30 day countdown. Email me [email protected] if you want me to send it to you.
my link directs him to a list of numbers NOT the OS :rolleyes:

try a link before you criticize :P

imported_jamesandpie
03-13-2003, 09:49 PM
I did try the link...He doesnt need the serial number since "He's got the CD from his dad" and so its a real copy already with the key! He needs a program to activate the copy he has which the link you gave doesnt have. So read the question and understand what it means before you criticise.

Icebound
03-14-2003, 12:48 AM
didnt' know what that wouldn't work :P

ragzinc
03-14-2003, 02:38 AM
there is an activation crack built by the SAD Team....it's bundled with a key generator....i'm gonna post the hash in the verified section now.....download it ...and read the nfo.(open with wordpad)....it has everything u need to know

ricco
02-23-2006, 10:45 PM
where is the verified section

Snee
02-24-2006, 02:04 AM
You've bumped a rather dated topic.

The 'verifieds'-section doesn't exist in the form it did back then, but try clicking the search-link near the top of the board and run a search for 'verifieds', then click your way to whatever it is you need, if you think that's the way to get it.

However, if you need to activate a copy of xp, you could try a search at a place like http://thepiratebay.org/ (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3433676) if you use BT.

However, I'd recommend you get a corporate version of windows xp pro instead, at least if you have xp home now.

suprafreak6
02-24-2006, 02:20 AM
i personally reccomend the xp pro corporate edition with all updates to feb 2006 (its out on torrentbytes right now) only necessary for one serial, if you are going to use a serial (nonlegit) might as well use a good windows xp version

fkdup74
02-25-2006, 06:46 AM
i personally reccomend the xp pro corporate edition with all updates to feb 2006 (its out on torrentbytes right now) only necessary for one serial, if you are going to use a serial (nonlegit) might as well use a good windows xp version

read the original post freak, this thread is almost 3 yrs old :rolleyes: