PDA

View Full Version : The New Tweak Xp Pro 2.08 Does Wonders..

Wolfmight
03-13-2003, 09:34 PM
Yea..I'm not a fan of tweaking stuff because I've had bad problems later, but that was on windows 95,98, ME..
I was trying to see if I could tweak this XP Pro here, so I created System Restore Point (with Tweak XP, helps save ya from problems too) and I went step by step tweakin thing I knew of.
I did all the System performance tweaks, tricks, etc. After I did a reboot I notice a big diffrence.. Everything was smoother.. No jumpy lag in menus, started up faster, etc. I mean, I could Alt+Tab out and in of GTA3 in a matter of seconds..amazing. This program is great.

If case u wanted to know, I tested this app on my:

AMD Athlon 1.2ghz
384mb ram
64mb nvidia geforce 2
120gb hd

It was already running quite fast (I normally keep the resources low so I could run my antivirus and firewall with no slowdown), but now it's even faster. I've been useing the computer for 2 weeks after the tweaking.. No problems :D .

Check it out
:)

it's even got a taskbar fader.. It fades in when u focus mouse over it..fades out when u do somethin else.. No lag..sweetness. I wonder when I can get a program for making other windows transparent.
(if there's a topic like this, my bad i guess hehe)

btw, my sig not intended to make fun of this prog here. It actually works

Here's the verified Hash:

File:Tweak XP Pro v2.08-FULL.exe
Length:5270836 Bytes,5147KB
UUHash:=0c8j1mHuh88jBwXQaJWlzEfNpJY=

Icey
03-13-2003, 10:25 PM
thanx for the tip..i'll check it out

Wolfmight
03-17-2003, 03:59 PM
who uses other programs besides this one?

skelley521
03-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Nice looking hash....your welcome :D