PDA

View Full Version : Blade: Trinity

mike45450
04-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Blade Trinity is set for release this December, and there will supposedly be multiple endings for this one (2 of which will most likely come out as extras when the DVD is out or sumthing).

Note: Possible spoilers in the quote

Originally posted by Could be one of the possible endings. Don't read if u dont wanna know
One of the endings was said to have Blade actually die.

"from the Trinity production - says that writer/director David Goyer shot at least 'two or three endings' including one in which Wesley Snipes' Daywalker bites the dust. If this is valid it's not at all a shocker especially since we've been hearing that New Line is eyeing to continue the franchise with Abigail Whistler and Hannibal King, played by Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds respectively."

So, what do you think? I was disappointed with Blade 2, and i bet this will be even worse. They probably think trilogies are pretty popular, with LotR and Matrix recently. More info here (http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/b/blade3.php)

{I}{K}{E}
04-25-2004, 12:36 AM
I dont think I will see this in theater maybe rent it when it comes on dvd,

I think the movie will go like this:

Blade will find a women (enemy) and @ the end they make sweet love and she dies...

(havent read any reviews etc.. )

seiya_33
04-25-2004, 12:39 AM
well i havent read any info on it , but i guess its not gonna be that good , the first one was pretty cool , but the second wasnt that good , so dont think ill see it in the movies , ill just download it .

Westside Mantis
04-25-2004, 01:59 AM
I'm a big Fan of Blade... and they never made a sequel

But the plot and the director have got me thinking that this movie could be really good, plus as an extra note this is the third and final film in the 'Blade' series starring Wesley Snipes (who wants to move on to doing 'Black Panther' movies next). David S. Goyer (Screen writer for both Blade movies), will be directing this movie.

.... So I will no doubt be watching this movie at the theatre... unless when the trailer comes out looks real 'GAY'...... but I'm hoping that will finish on a high note

bujub22
04-25-2004, 03:03 AM
I don't know on this!..I like blade movie's ,never went to the movie's to see it tho!
and won't start now ;) jus wait to dl or hbo :D

Busyman
04-25-2004, 03:58 AM
I will definitely see it at the movie unless, as someone said, the trailer looks gay.

Blade is my favorite comic book movie in a big way!!!

Blade 2 was not bad, just not as good as the first.
I don't like the fact that this will be the third director in the series though.

I wish they integrated Morbius into the story.
I heard there will be a Dracula like character in the third.

Westside Mantis
04-26-2004, 03:27 AM
Yes Busyman you are correct about Dracula being in the 3rd Blade movie.
Plot summary:
Realizing they may never be able to defeat the vampire hunter known as Blade the Dayhunter, the vampires who control the infrastructures of human society set Blade up to appear like a psychopathic serial killer, with the FBI soon on his tail, thinking he is some sort of horrible monster. The plan is successful, as Blade's ability to hunt vampires is limited severely, even as they have awakened the granddaddy of them all, Dracula, a pure vampire with amazing abilities others do not possess. To take on the threat of this most powerful vampire, Blade accepts the help of a team of human vampire hunters called the Nightstalkers...

Busyman
04-26-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Westside Mantis@25 April 2004 - 23:27
Yes Busyman you are correct about Dracula being in the 3rd Blade movie.
Plot summary:
Realizing they may never be able to defeat the vampire hunter known as Blade the Dayhunter, the vampires who control the infrastructures of human society set Blade up to appear like a psychopathic serial killer, with the FBI soon on his tail, thinking he is some sort of horrible monster. The plan is successful, as Blade's ability to hunt vampires is limited severely, even as they have awakened the granddaddy of them all, Dracula, a pure vampire with amazing abilities others do not possess. To take on the threat of this most powerful vampire, Blade accepts the help of a team of human vampire hunters called the Nightstalkers...
I heard his name isn't Dracula though. Something similiar?...I can't remember the name. :(

Westside Mantis
04-26-2004, 05:39 AM
true... was it Drake?

Busyman
04-26-2004, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Westside Mantis@26 April 2004 - 01:39
true... was it Drake?
There ya go ;)

rambler
07-29-2004, 08:02 PM
sorry but the second one as a pretty sweet film....seek it on dvd actually now that a another is out...will be defo going to see :lol: :lol: :01:

Peerzy
07-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by rambler@29 July 2004 - 20:03
sorry but the second one as a pretty sweet film....seek it on dvd actually now that a another is out...will be defo going to see :lol: :lol: :01:
Now thats Back From the Future, except its from the pst, get my drift...

BawA
07-30-2004, 10:14 AM
hey when this one came out, never heared of it and am fun of blade series :frusty:
Just saw the thrlier... Looks great.