PDA

View Full Version : Mirc Failed Me........

masterpiece21
04-24-2004, 09:22 PM
I remember the first time i used mIRC,it confused the shit out of me :lol: but soon i learned2use it and learned the reason why tis soo loved :D w/e i needed sumting i always found it on there.............unitl now :unsure: *errie mystery music*i was at packetnews.com looking for gentoox home edition for my modded xbox....and*achoo*it wasnt there!i was friggin goin ballistic!but htne i todl myself"mayb i tpyed it wrong or sumting" trying2re-asure myslef that itd b there.no luck.what has mIRC cum too?doesnt even have waht i wanted!first time this happened! :( must...........find.........alternate......program......fuck...bittorent...... ;)

h121589
04-24-2004, 10:22 PM
first u might want to slow down when u type

Peerzy
06-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by masterpiece21@24 April 2004 - 21:30
I remember the first time i used mIRC,it confused the shit out of me :lol: but soon i learned2use it and learned the reason why tis soo loved :D w/e i needed sumting i always found it on there.............unitl now :unsure: *errie mystery music*i was at packetnews.com looking for gentoox home edition for my modded xbox....and*achoo*it wasnt there!i was friggin goin ballistic!but htne i todl myself"mayb i tpyed it wrong or sumting" trying2re-asure myslef that itd b there.no luck.what has mIRC cum too?doesnt even have waht i wanted!first time this happened! :( must...........find.........alternate......program......fuck...bittorent...... ;)
ENGLISH!

CPU1
06-15-2004, 01:11 AM
u understood it. like u know not everything is going out there to dl. its kinda imposible.

but why fuck bt? its fun too

hi_what_is_up!
06-15-2004, 02:18 AM
Did you try Ircspy because they have things that packetnews doesn't and vice versa.