PDA

View Full Version : Lost Downloads?

GAdawgs72
04-25-2004, 01:46 AM
:helpsmile: I was 85% done downloading a movie when we had a power surge here at the house. When I got back to KaZaa, the download was no longer in traffic and the temporary .dat file was no longer in my shared folder. Please tell me there is a way to retrieve the file and finish my download. This has happened to me twice. Surely the file can be found, I certainly didn't delete it so where did it go? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :frusty:

danyj
04-25-2004, 02:46 AM
No you cannot get it back :( I just wanted to ask you, when you turned the computer back on did the computer have to do a scan? cuz if it did, then that is why your dat file got deleted.

brotherdoobie
04-25-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by GAdawgs72@24 April 2004 - 20:46
:helpsmile: I was 85% done downloading a movie when we had a power surge here at the house. When I got back to KaZaa, the download was no longer in traffic and the temporary .dat file was no longer in my shared folder.  Please tell me there is a way to retrieve the file and finish my download.  This has happened to me twice.  Surely the file can be found, I certainly didn't delete it so where did it go?  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  :frusty:
No I am afraid not....

Must of posted around the same time...Yeah what he said ;)

Peace brotherdoobie