PDA

View Full Version : Paycheck

KJB999
04-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Does anybody have the same problem as me. I like to search for movies available for download by leaving the search box blank and just putting in a couple of options like "movies", "resolution" & "size". Since last week, however, my searches are bombarded by bogus files with the name paycheck in them. This is a big waste of everybodies time and we need to find a way to block out these bogus files. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? :angry: :helpsmile: :angry: :music1:

delphin460
04-25-2004, 02:34 PM
sorry no idea , but why are you downloading movies from kazaa man , all you will get is mostly bogus files

mirc or bit torrent are the best bet for reliable movie downloads

OUTLAW83
04-25-2004, 10:53 PM
I have experienced the same thing, it started of with music files, mainly DIDO, and has now moved to movie files, as yet I don't think there is a solution, someone suggested moving to another supernode but that dosn't work. :angry: Resetting file size/bit reate etc don't help either :angry:

GHOST 1337
04-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAW83@25 April 2004 - 22:53
I have experienced the same thing, it started of with music files, mainly DIDO, and has now moved to movie files, as yet I don't think there is a solution, someone suggested moving to another supernode but that dosn't work. :angry: Resetting file size/bit reate etc don't help either :angry:
lmao. there is a solution, VERIFIEDS.