PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Files-fuck The Riaa

emilydeluca
04-27-2004, 12:50 AM
OK,
I've been reading ALOT of these messages... and while I think it's great to discuss which sounds people hear and which songs they occur on.... it's a HUGE waste of time. It should be obious by now that this hasn't happend by mistake. We need to discuss a way past this major set back instead of discuss the difference in screeching noises. I have tried the mp3 shield program... it does not comply with my computer. Some have suggested Soulseek... but that's about the only sound solutions I have found. Let's make this topic on the message board about solutions not frivolous details. :)

Tikibonbon
04-27-2004, 12:51 AM
*yawn*..........next

tesco
04-27-2004, 02:58 AM
download the songs hat are like 192kb, which usually only have about 2 or 3 users, they are the perfect ones to download, as there is an extremely smalll chance of the riaa ahving wrecked that file...

emilydeluca
04-27-2004, 03:01 AM
Dear Tikibonon-
I'm sorry, you're right, and you're enrty was brilliant. However, please leave your apathy at the log in and don't bother responding if you haven't got anything worth while to say. I'm actually trying to get people involved in figuring out what to do about this problem. I'm not quite sure what crawled up your ass and died . But please spare me the pleasure.

B.Helto
04-27-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by emilydeluca@27 April 2004 - 00:50
Some have suggested Soulseek... but that's about the only sound solutions I have found.
How many solutions do you need? You already answered your own question.

I haven't downloaded a single bogus file since I switched to Soulseek over a year ago. What else is there to discuss?

Tikibonbon
04-27-2004, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by emilydeluca@27 April 2004 - 03:01
Dear Tikibonon-
I'm sorry, you're right, and you're enrty was brilliant. However, please leave your apathy at the log in and don't bother responding if you haven't got anything worth while to say. I'm actually trying to get people involved in figuring out what to do about this problem. I'm not quite sure what crawled up your ass and died . But  please spare me the pleasure.
i'm sorry, i quess all the same friggin' topics like this ceased to exist the day you joined (today) and haven't already been posted a thousand times before. and please leave my apethy at the door? yea, ok kid.

perhaps next time, you may wish to actually read some topics that have been posted instead of thinking you are going to change the face of filesharing in one post. this board has been here quite a while now, and the chance of you posting anything original dealing with fake files is near impossible.........

Moby.
04-27-2004, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by emilydeluca@27 April 2004 - 00:50
We need to discuss a way past this major set back instead of discuss the difference in screeching noises.
Pretty bossy for someone who just joined this board and seems to have no ideas of your own to contribute.

lee551
04-27-2004, 04:33 AM
yes sir!
solution sir: use soulseek sir!
B)

just use soulseek, it works fine, its easy to use, has no fake files, and has just about anything you'd wanna listen to! :D

4th gen
04-27-2004, 07:13 AM
Tha Fasttrack network is shite. Just move on

Adster
04-27-2004, 08:02 AM
been using ss for exactly one year now.....and........ what is screeching??? :huh:

junkyardking
04-27-2004, 11:51 AM
Let kazaa die

Celerystalksme
04-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Ok you have a few options here darls...

1. Go back in time to about January 2003 and start this thread...then you might be an original...

2. Stop listening to pop music and download real music then you wouldnt have this problem...

3. Stop using kazaa lite and use a program like soulseek which doesnt have fakes...

4. Buy Music...

5. STFU...

You have the choice...make it wisely :D

Laters
Cely :music1:

P.S. Feel Teh Luv :ph34r:

digmen1
04-28-2004, 07:20 PM
People should just delete these files as soon as they hear them. Then there would be less of them around.

What I would like to know is how can Soulseek not have them when KL does ? Surley they can get onto Soulseek just as easily.

I have never used Soulseek so I may be out of line here.

Regards
Digby

Arm
04-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@27 April 2004 - 08:23
Ok you have a few options here darls...

1. Go back in time to about January 2003 and start this thread...then you might be an original...

2. Stop listening to pop music and download real music then you wouldnt have this problem...

3. Stop using kazaa lite and use a program like soulseek which doesnt have fakes...

4. Buy Music...

5. STFU...
:01: 6. Use Ares (http://www.aresgalaxy.org/)

;) No fakes on Ares.

Adster
04-29-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by digmen1@29 April 2004 - 05:20
People should just delete these files as soon as they hear them. Then there would be less of them around.

What I would like to know is how can Soulseek not have them when KL does ? Surley they can get onto Soulseek just as easily.

I have never used Soulseek so I may be out of line here.

Regards
Digby
because ss is not multi source

also we know who we are downloading and uploading too unlike kazaa

RGX
04-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Never had a fake off soulseek, ever. Good community, fast speeds, why would you ever want to go back. :)