PDA

View Full Version : What Is Up With The Screenames?

-KaZaA-
04-27-2004, 04:53 AM
I have the screenames KaZaA and K-Lite, and they are taken on the boards. Don't you automatically get to use your KaZaA screename? Another thing, under Kazaa Lite options, how come I can click on the screename box and sign on as anyone I want to without a password or anything? Is it supposed to be like that?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-27-2004, 05:58 AM
*edit.Sorry MODs.I was laughing at something that should not be laughing it.*

:huh: Or is it wrong to Laugh with somebody?Not really Laughing at them? :huh:

RealitY
04-27-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 April 2004 - 21:58
:huh: Or is it wrong to Laugh with somebody?Not really Laughing at them? :huh:
:lol: :lol: Drunk People Are FuNnY :lol: :lol:

SoMeTiMeS.
:huh: :huh:

Sparkle1984
04-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by -KaZaA-@27 April 2004 - 04:53
I have the screenames KaZaA and K-Lite, and they are taken on the boards. Don't you automatically get to use your KaZaA screename? Another thing, under Kazaa Lite options, how come I can click on the screename box and sign on as anyone I want to without a password or anything? Is it supposed to be like that?
Your name on this board is completely unrelated to your name on K-Lite. ;) You can choose whatever names you like for either of them.

Yes it is supposed to be like that. :)

-KaZaA-
05-15-2004, 12:32 AM
Yes, but under options, you can sign in as any user. That is what is weird. Why would you be able to connect as any user you want? I can connect as anything as I want. I use K-lite@K-lite, which is what I signed up for. Why would I be able to use any screename if I signed up as a certain one?

Entity101
05-15-2004, 12:29 PM
First of all, if you signed of for something and paid for it, then you were swindled. Try to get you money back.
Kazaa and Kazaa Lite are both 100% free and do not require subscriptions or anything like that.

You can use any screen name in K-Lite that you want. Screen names are not unique and also they don't mean anything.

This forum is not related to the K-Lite program.