PDA

View Full Version : Why Was Haxor41789 Banned?

kAb
04-28-2004, 03:21 AM
Putting him in the same category as killa_sin and hypoluxa, surely he must have done something extremely malicious to the forum to deserve such a punishment...

Remember, we are talking about a member who has been here since the beginning.

An explanation is owed. <_<

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 03:23 AM
his sig linked to kltforum and after being asked to remove it he linked to lifecolors then he got banned.

Twist3r
04-28-2004, 03:24 AM
haxor was cool, and very helpfull :)

kAb
04-28-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 20:23
his sig linked to kltforum and after being asked to remove it he linked to lifecolors then he got banned.
He got banned for that?

BS.

This forum is strict, but he wouldn&#39;t be banned for THAT... :rolleyes:

...right? :unsure:

delphin460
04-28-2004, 03:27 AM
dam thats hard man , i thought sigs where ok
loosing valued members like that who activly contibute and have good knowledge, can not be good for the forum in any way

surley a compromise could have been reached

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by kAb+27 April 2004 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 27 April 2004 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 20:23
He got banned for that?

BS.

This forum is strict, but he wouldn&#39;t be banned for THAT... :rolleyes:

...right? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
no bs, check it out, me sharedholder, i.am, haxor and anybody else with a sig that links to klite tools.com has had theirs removed. and haxor did get banned for his sig.

the last sig he had was to lifecolors with is nothing but sharedholder&#39;s site for downloading codec packs. i would post it but then i would be banned. who ever whats link to see pm me :blink: :blink: :blink:

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Haxor is a good friend of mine, and I miss him already. He was banned without notice. The reason wasn&#39;t his signature.

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 03:35 AM
well haxor beggs the differ. too bad you guys won&#39;t even let him defend himself. but thats ok. according to haxor he got banned because of this sig. i can paste and copy his pm and explainations if you like.

but the thing is i was talking to him when he got banned, if it was not his sig then what was it?? let me guess you can&#39;t tell us or if you tell us you have to kill us :blink: :blink:

Chevy
04-28-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@28 April 2004 - 03:31
He was banned without notice.
why?

and can this be a case of jumping to soon - un-ban Hazor coz he was a good assett to the board and if it was a sig thing he was told to put any klite stuiff in his sig ..............was there a script involved?

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 03:41 AM
Its alright. I&#39;ve talked with Haxor, and have the PMs. From what I know on the situation now, which isn&#39;t much, there were 3, how should I put this, unfriendly, accounts that were made. The accounts were banned, and the IP&#39;s were Haxor&#39;s, he was banned also.

This is from what I understand now...

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 03:42 AM
so what you are saying is that haxor had unfriendly account on this board and used them to mess with the board??

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 03:46 AM
No. I&#39;m not saying anything MM, you make it sound like I&#39;m the bad guy here. If it was up to me, I would have un-banned Haxor hours ago.

All I know is this. Unfriendly accounts were made. The team found out before any posting was done. The IP led to Haxor. All accounts were banned, even Haxor&#39;s.

This is what I know. I&#39;m giving you information. Haxor&#39;s a friend of mine. I&#39;m not the bad guy MM.

Chevy
04-28-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@28 April 2004 - 03:46
If it was up to me, I would have un-banned Haxor hours ago.

make it so :)

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 03:52 AM
then why are making haxor sound like a bad guy?? how can an accound be unfriendly when there were no posts made???

i know you are haxor&#39;s friend so am i, and i&#39;m not saying you are the bad guy. but you are part of the team that has banned him for no good reasons.

take a look at the rules and tell me if they are not geared toward banning me, sharedholder and haxor.

we knew it as soon as we saw it. they are only being enforeced on us. and nobody else. i can name 5 people top of my head that right now that are breaking rule 4 and do nothing to help members of this forum.

but they are not banned, yet haxor is.

if haxor is your friend and you are not gonna be a man and stand up to this unfairness then aleast stay out of it. don&#39;t try to justify it. anybody with half a brain can see what is going on here.

Busyman
04-28-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@27 April 2004 - 23:41
Its alright. I&#39;ve talked with Haxor, and have the PMs. From what I know on the situation now, which isn&#39;t much, there were 3, how should I put this, unfriendly, accounts that were made. The accounts were banned, and the IP&#39;s were Haxor&#39;s, he was banned also.

This is from what I understand now...
Damn I would have thought he would know how to surf anonymously.

I would also think that he was smart enough not to make "unfriendly" accounts under his own IP.

Maybe I&#39;m wrong. <_<

If these are the reasons though, special concessions should not be made because he was a cool guy or helpful.

Hell, I liked him too.

I guess I&#39;ll pay a visit to that "other" forum for that good information that he definitely provided.

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 03:54 AM
ask your self how can an account be unfriendly if there were no posts made?? every body here has more then 1 account even some of the mods.

and we all do intersting things with the names like try to use the smae exact name but with an invisible space and etc.

DWk
04-28-2004, 03:54 AM
I still don&#39;t get it though.

What does "unfriendly" accounts mean?

Never heard the expression :blink:

EDIT - just checked that the links to KLT in my sig were removed <_<

Busyman
04-28-2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 23:54
ask your self how can an account be unfriendly if there were no posts made?? every body here has more then 1 account even some of the mods.

and we all do intersting things with the names like try to use the smae exact name but with an invisible space and etc.
Wow...I have other accounts too and HAVE posted with them many times.

What were the other accounts MM?

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 03:57 AM
then why are making haxor sound like a bad guy?? how can an accound be unfriendly when there were no posts made???

Unfriendly account names.
Example: Registering at this board with the account name "KL Board sucks," or "F**k FST."

Now do you know what I&#39;m talking about?

DWk
04-28-2004, 04:00 AM
I don&#39;t get it... you have a way to stop (or prevent) people from posting links (for example KLT), but you don&#39;t have a filter for account names? Weird, cuz I&#39;ve seen LOTS of "unfriendly" account names yet haven&#39;t seen any banned. ;)

kAb
04-28-2004, 04:01 AM
There aren&#39;t any of those recently created names in the BANNED list.

Just bla0001 and bla0002 created on april 26, both are banned.

closest other banned date was april 4... <_<

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 04:01 AM
lol that is an unfriendly account and that is why haxor got banned :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by kAb@27 April 2004 - 20:01

@kAb
I thought it&#39;d be obvious, the accounts were renamed and banned.

Chevy
04-28-2004, 04:06 AM
I&#39;ve seen nothign to deserve a banning so far - I had assumed he&#39;s used some kind of script against the board but there has been no mention. If the case is that you use some bs reason (jnother account which was not used) then let me tell you that that yes - Al Capone was jailed on tax fraud but haxore will pwn you all cos this is unfair treatment.

Busyman
04-28-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@27 April 2004 - 23:57

Unfriendly account names.
Example: Registering at this board with the account name "KL Board sucks," or "F**k FST."

Now do you know what I&#39;m talking about?
I&#39;ve seen the banned list and it does contain a ton of names like that.

That&#39;s a no-no.

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 04:10 AM
I&#39;m not sure what happened really. Haxor was kind of pissing people off, and I guess those accounts "pushed the envelope too far."

Well, thats from all I know...

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 04:11 AM
so the guy comes here, helps out for a very long time, get singled out, gets mad, makes a username because he is being treated unfairly, then gets no warning or anything and just gets banned. and that sounds right and fair to you :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

funny looks to me like his friends are asking why he was banned, are you :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

kAb
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+27 April 2004 - 21:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 27 April 2004 - 21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kAb@27 April 2004 - 20:01

@kAb
I thought it&#39;d be obvious, the accounts were renamed and banned. [/b][/quote]
Why renamed? They&#39;ve never been renamed before. I still see &#39;fuckpaul&#39; and &#39;fuckVB&#39; up there.

Seems to me like a pile of shite.

DWk
Why do you rename the account names? If you left the other names, it would be easier for (new) members to understand reasons for banning, and not just looking that bla0001 and bla0002 were banned for "something" ;)

DWk
04-28-2004, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by kAb+27 April 2004 - 21:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 27 April 2004 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@27 April 2004 - 21:06
<!--QuoteBegin-kAb@27 April 2004 - 20:01

@kAb
I thought it&#39;d be obvious, the accounts were renamed and banned.
Why renamed? They&#39;ve never been renamed before. I still see &#39;fuckpaul&#39; and &#39;fuckVB&#39; up there.

Seems to me like a pile of shite. [/b][/quote]
Bingo :frusty: :ghostface:

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 04:13 AM
lol watch once error comes back will be banned

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 04:14 AM
I guess it would make sense. I&#39;m pretty sure if a member joined your board with a name like "Dwk smells like sh*t," you would rename it before banning him.

Rip The Jacker
04-28-2004, 04:17 AM
Its funny how you guys demand information, then when you do get it, you call me a liar.

Well, thats all I know. I&#39;m out of this thread.

DWk
04-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Not precisely. I stand by freedom of speech. As long as it&#39;s not offensive, I don&#39;t take sides.

First of all, I would post a public announcement (or put it in the RULES&#33;) that "unfriendly" names aren&#39;t allowed.

Second, I would pm the account member and let him/her know about his fault, giving him an opportunity to change the name.

Third, if he/she doesn&#39;t change it, I would ban (maybe just DELETE) the account, but not the ip ;)

More tips, anyone? :frusty:

Chevy
04-28-2004, 04:23 AM
Rip - we know youi&#39;ve been kept out of the loop but i hqavn&#39;t seen a decent explanation why this guy ( after reading for a week he has offere3d so much) has been banned - like I siad is it a script thing - I guess it doesn&#39;t say in team chat but what is the answer/

nanotek
04-28-2004, 04:24 AM
well one has to admit that haxor wasnt always that helpful , i remember one post a couple of days back where he actually threatened Bawa ( because of his using skins that sh supposedly had bought) telling him that he knew his ip or real addresse and telling him to watch out cause something could happen to him . Apart from that several posts were deleted but from reading quotes ppl made from his posts u could see that he was flaming admins and mods .

I.am
04-28-2004, 04:33 AM
RTJ, we know you are not involved. Right now you posting will be a form of someone justifying from the mod team so best would be to stay out ;)

I dont think creating new names with those made him banned. By the way, renaming how does that help? Doesnt sound like a normal procedure.
Again, I shouldn&#39;t say all that sounds BS and absurd to you, would rather wait for someone who did it to comment.

Although, I can see someone closing this thread as well since freedom of speech or anything by senior members seems to get them banned or thread closed.

This situation involving KLT & haxor is getting way too much&#33; Its not like ES5 or anything this board has seen before. We all have been there side by side fighting for the board. It seems the new policies & actions are being aimed at the people who stood there for the board in the first place.

I would have at least expect several pm exchanges, tons of discussions before banning a member like him or the senior members who have been contributing to the board for so long.

This is a disgrace.

-
I.am

GHOST 1337
04-28-2004, 04:33 AM

I.am
04-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by nanotek@27 April 2004 - 21:24
well one has to admit that haxor wasnt always that helpful , i remember one post a couple of days back where he actually threatened Bawa ( because of his using skins that sh supposedly had bought) telling him that he knew his ip or real addresse and telling him to watch out cause something could happen to him . Apart from that several posts were deleted but from reading quotes ppl made from his posts u could see that he was flaming admins and mods .
nanotek,
can you quote the actual post by haxor where he said that? And dont bring up a post by any other member putting text in his quote. Unless his original post says it on the board, its bs.

-
I.am

Busyman
04-28-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by I.am+28 April 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 28 April 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nanotek@27 April 2004 - 21:24
well one has to admit that haxor wasnt always that helpful , i remember one post a couple of days back where he actually threatened Bawa ( because of his using skins that sh supposedly had bought) telling him that he knew his ip or real addresse&nbsp; and telling him to watch out&nbsp; cause something could happen to him . Apart from that several posts were deleted but from reading quotes ppl made from his posts u could see that he was flaming admins and mods .
nanotek,
can you quote the actual post by haxor where he said that? And dont bring up a post by any other member putting text in his quote. Unless his original post says it on the board, its bs.

-
I.am [/b][/quote]
Why, because it doesn&#39;t support your agenda?

I.am
04-28-2004, 04:47 AM
I dont have an agenda here Busyman :)

But I&#39;ve seen in the past people putting words in people&#39;s mouth when the person himself didnt say that or the words were in some other context (does not apply in this case). If I see someone saying those words on this forum I wont support that either but I dont find a reason to post things that go outside the forum here. And for the same reason unless the person himself confirms he said it, I would rather not go by rumors.

Edit:
Regarding other claims. Its totally absurd that a guy with this knowledge will use his original ip to create accounts or do anything. Even for a newbie its easy to get proxies from this board itself so think about someone who knows about all this. Moreover, people living in a dorm etc. having the same default gateway will all have a same ip...so one cant confirm that its the same person. Not only creating new accounts doesnt deserve a ban moreover a person like him knows better if he wanted to do something. I think the admins here know better than that. Dont know why this is turning ugly :)

DWk
04-28-2004, 04:57 AM
As I said before, ban the accounts not the ips ;)

RealitY
04-28-2004, 05:03 AM
I am rather suprised that all of you see this as such a mystery considering history, it appears clear as day to me although I am slightly suprised who took the first blow perhaps...

DWk
04-28-2004, 05:06 AM
Who took it? Haxor obviously did. This wasn&#39;t an actual fight (rather just a semi-democracy?), until haxor got banned.

shn
04-28-2004, 05:16 AM
I think that&#39;s strange you over-implement anti-spam but yet you don&#39;t know how to use the username filter that ipb has?

Every single insulting username can be filtered out at your discretion. There couln&#39;t be that many possibilities that could be deemed insulting.

Someone&#39;s not telling the whole truth but it&#39;s obvious we will never know any so what the hell.

DWk
04-28-2004, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by shn@27 April 2004 - 22:16
Someone&#39;s not telling the whole truth
The only truth that exists is that he got banned.... period. They haven&#39;t said anything else but just some incoherent reasons to perhaps buy time and "think" about it?

RealitY
04-28-2004, 05:48 AM
I think the only reason anyone finds this confusing is due to their agenda, if you were truly impartial to the facts at hand you would see it all very clealy I think. As for klt I think its built up a nice forum for itself thanks to this one, so at least be grateful for that and understand why the buck stops here...

DWk
04-28-2004, 05:49 AM
See WHAT clearly? Cmon express yourself ;)

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@28 April 2004 - 01:48
I think the only reason anyone finds this confusing is due to their agenda, if you were truly impartial to the facts at hand you would see it all very clealy I think. As for klt I think its built up a nice forum for itself thanks to this one, so at least be grateful for that and understand why the buck stops here...
lol thx to this one, lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as usual you got your head where the sun don&#39;t shine and you have no idea what you are talking about. as if this is the only forum in the world and the only forum klt has any afiliation with.

unlike you the rest of us are active in other forums.

and thats reality :P

thewizeard
04-28-2004, 06:22 AM
:o Isn&#39;t this thread in contravention of rule 12?

12. Actions and decisions made by moderators and administrators are final. If you disagree, then try to resolve it using PM &#40;Personal Message&#41; with that moderator, and if that isn&#39;t possible PM another moderator or administrator. Starting a topic about the decision instead of using the PM system is not allowed, and will be considered as circumvention of the board rules, and will be treated accordingly.

@ Musleman To be honest, there was never any need for your new forum,...
but that is a totally different story....

@ iam, calling our moderators corrupt is a reason to ban a member in it&#39;s own right IMO. See my post http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=982135 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=109608&view=findpost&p=982135) And no, I did not change that it was a pure quote.

RealitY
04-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+27 April 2004 - 21:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 27 April 2004 - 21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@28 April 2004 - 01:48
lol thx to this one, lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as usual you got your head where the sun don&#39;t shine and you have no idea what you are talking about. as if this is the only forum in the world and the only forum klt has any afiliation with. [/b][/quote]
Well your afiliation are no longer wanted or allowed here I suspect...

Good Day.

100%
04-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Haxor was Banned??????

wtf?

:o :o :o :( :( :( :(

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by REALITY+28 April 2004 - 02:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 28 April 2004 - 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 21:55
<!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@28 April 2004 - 01:48
lol thx to this one, lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as usual you got your head where the sun don&#39;t shine and you have no idea what you are talking about. as if this is the only forum in the world and the only forum klt has any afiliation with.
Well your afiliation are no longer wanted or allowed here I suspect...

Good Day. [/b][/quote]
still a mod wanna be i see.

remember what i said, oxygen is a good thing.

and thats reality :P

sharedholder
04-28-2004, 06:35 AM
Bullshit RTJ, b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t about the multiple accounts, i know is not your fault RTJ.

@nigel123 Wtf ? Are you a mod ?

RealitY
04-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 22:31

OMFG thats the quote of the day considering it was made by you...
:lol: :lol:

As for the "fresh air" joke, I think you need a shovel to put that RETARDED humor to rest...

GHOST 1337
04-28-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@28 April 2004 - 06:39
As for the "fresh air" joke
http://www.citypaper.net/vet/111402/big/oxygen.jpg
:)

MUSLEMAN
04-28-2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by REALITY+28 April 2004 - 02:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 28 April 2004 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 22:31

OMFG thats the quote of the day considering it was made by you...
:lol: :lol:

As for the "fresh air" joke, I think you need a shovel to put that RETARDED humor to rest... [/b][/quote]
:blink: bla bla bla bla :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

RPerry
04-28-2004, 06:47 AM
this thread is really unpreductive, and solves nothing.

~~ closed ~~