PDA

View Full Version : True Story.......

BigDaddy555
04-28-2004, 07:43 AM
A few weeks ago a friend of mine talked me into taking out one of his wifes best friends. See, she doesnt date much because of her confinement to a wheelchair, and the fact that she lost both of her legs to a car accident. It left some horrible scars on her face as well.

So you can see where this is going.............

As a good friend I agreed, but only if we double dated.

So we go to eat at a pretty nice place (OUT OF TOWN) that I suggested. Now I didnt realize how outspoken she was. She was very crude and let us all know that she was a VIRGIN, but wanted to get fukked so bad. I was just astonished by her language. So I started in on the alchohol.........

We left there to watch a movie. I VOTED TO PLAY PUTT-PUTT GOLF but that didnt fly too well. She never shut up thru the movie and kept slipping her hand on my sausage. (which was okay in the dark)

Finally I dropped off our doubles and was heading to her house. She lives a few miles down a freaking dirt road. Then she bluntly asks me to fuk her before I drop her off. Well...so Im thiking....Im on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, who would know...

So we get out of the car under a large tree, how romantic! I pick her up and tell her to hold onto this tree branch so I can fuk her. I walk away and get in my car, leaving her dangling from this tree limb. She cries out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and i said...

YOUR FUKKED NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA... and no not really! Sorry if that offends any gimps

danyj
04-28-2004, 12:02 PM
I don't know how to feel. :blink:

bujub22
04-28-2004, 01:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: that's so wrong :lol: :lol:

Filliz
04-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@28 April 2004 - 13:22
:lol: :lol: :lol: that's so wrong :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: yep,that's just wrong...

...but still funny though :lol: :lol:

tesco
04-29-2004, 01:09 AM
haha gimps, thats my nickname :)...from when I broke my leg a year ago. lol.

gungrave
04-29-2004, 04:45 AM
:lol: nice

destroyerofevil
05-01-2004, 10:38 AM
She got wat she was comin 2 her so wats she whinin bout? :huh: :)

BigDaddy555
07-01-2004, 02:57 AM
just a bump for those who havnt read this, just because I think its a funny story

Autumn Fox
07-02-2004, 11:46 PM
I wonder how will she come home ? :lol:

Why does women have legs ?

To not to leave trails like a snail.