PDA

View Full Version : Lol Got Kicked Out Of The Theatre

Smith
04-29-2004, 10:21 PM
well last week i got kicked out of one of those theatres that play older movies for cauing a "ruccus"

i was watching dawn of the dead, and after only 30 min i got kicked out.

can someone tell me how the hell the people turned into zombies?

was it a virus, or aliens or something like that?

B)

h121589
04-29-2004, 10:26 PM
y did u get kicked out???????????????

Cheese
04-29-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@29 April 2004 - 21:21
well last week i got kicked out of one of those theatres that play older movies for cauing a "ruccus"

B)
They turned into zombies because of bad personal hygeine.

Smith
04-29-2004, 10:45 PM
funny guy. :lol: made me chuckle

csuse i was causing a ruccus, and some guy tried to fight me, so i smacked him in the jaw. and someone went to complain.

now, someone who saw it, why did they turn into zombies?

hungrylilboy
04-29-2004, 10:49 PM
i dunno but i dont half like ur picture! Did u draw it urself? :D

Manny Roscoe
04-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@29 April 2004 - 18:21

B)
Lol.....

They turned into zombies because it was the apocalypse or somethin'......

Its never really explained why they turned out to be like that....

SillyRumours
04-29-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@29 April 2004 - 23:03
Its never really explained why they turned out to be like that....
its kinda explained in Night of the Living Dead - something to do with a crashed satellite and radiation, but the idea is that no one really knows what raised the dead, otherwise they'd have sorted it....maybe its explained in Day of the Dead

Smith
04-29-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by hungrylilboy@29 April 2004 - 22:49
i dunno but i dont half like ur picture! Did u draw it urself? :D
suprisingly no

Memento
04-30-2004, 12:13 AM
a linefrom the the film was, hell had became full so the dead started to walk the earth a they had no where to go or sumthing. not a real reason really, i think it was a half attempt for an excuse of a plot.......still, good film.

Manny Roscoe
04-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Thats what I've heard too.

They came from hell itself, started biting people, and everyone starting turing into zombies.

colt45joe
04-30-2004, 05:17 AM
it doesnt really matter where they came from, the movie is just suppposed to be funny and intense.

Rip The Jacker
04-30-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@29 April 2004 - 14:45
funny guy. :lol: made me chuckle

csuse i was causing a ruccus, and some guy tried to fight me, so i smacked him in the jaw. and someone went to complain.

I'm pretty sure he tried to fight you for a reason. What did you do?

Gre1
04-30-2004, 02:53 PM
It wouldn't have been trying to fight u, I would have beat your ass if u smacked me in the jaw. :lol: but seriously I would have.

Blank Space
04-30-2004, 04:08 PM
I saw most of it... up till the boat part with the boobs... :D

Basically this woman is going to screw the husband, they take a shower together and they miss the news report about people killing each other.

So the morning after, the woman finds that kid on skates with blood all over her, and then, kills her husband, and the husband tries to kill her, but she gets away, she drives away and stops by a bus accident, where someone tries to jack her car. She tries to get away, but gets into a ditch and crashes into a tree, she then gets knocked out.

Later, she wakes up, falls out of the car, and a cop with a shotgun is pointing it towards her, they walk down a tunnel, find another 3 people, and then they decide they should do a little shopping, they go in, find the security guards with guns, and they live there for awhile. They then get a plan to get to the marina using the Mall Shuttle buses and hammer a bunch of shit from Sears.

One of the buses doesn't make it, then they get there, and then they all leave on a boat.

(I left out other parts because I am too lazy and because I think you should stop getting into fights.)

Smith
04-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+30 April 2004 - 07:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 30 April 2004 - 07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@29 April 2004 - 14:45
funny guy. :lol:&nbsp; made me chuckle

I&#39;m pretty sure he tried to fight you for a reason. What did you do? [/b][/quote]
cause i was throwing stuff at him.

wut am i suppost 2 do, lethim get away with pushing me?

Peerzy
05-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Blank Space@30 April 2004 - 16:08
I saw most of it... up till the boat part with the boobs... :D

Basically this woman is going to screw the husband, they take a shower together and they miss the news report about people killing each other.

So the morning after, the woman finds that kid on skates with blood all over her, and then, kills her husband, and the husband tries to kill her, but she gets away, she drives away and stops by a bus accident, where someone tries to jack her car. She tries to get away, but gets into a ditch and crashes into a tree, she then gets knocked out.

Later, she wakes up, falls out of the car, and a cop with a shotgun is pointing it towards her, they walk down a tunnel, find another 3 people, and then they decide they should do a little shopping, they go in, find the security guards with guns, and they live there for awhile. They then get a plan to get to the marina using the Mall Shuttle buses and hammer a bunch of shit from Sears.

One of the buses doesn&#39;t make it, then they get there, and then they all leave on a boat.

(I left out other parts because I am too lazy and because I think you should stop getting into fights.)
LOL,

those theatres that play older movies for cauing a "ruccus"

I think he&#39;s talking about the orignal :)

Smith
05-01-2004, 05:06 PM
nonono, i was watching dawn of the dead. i was in one of those theatres who cant affort brand new titles. dawn of the dead is older so they were platying it. i was watching thenew one.

Gripper
05-01-2004, 08:15 PM
They never really explained it as civilisation collapsed b4 they sussed it but they were working along the lines of a virus :D