PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With You Lot?

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 06:22 PM
All I've seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don't explain. big fucking deal.
So you don't like the admin......Ooo call the press.
I'm sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC's, yet all I see at RC's is bitiching about this place, and it's now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who enjoy coming here for the laughs and debate and help and the ocasional fight....Keep coming and enjoy yourselfs :)

Those who don't and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don't come back cos we're getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don't like it cos I'm sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don't understand, you people moan about this place, yet it's free!!! How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it's down and how crap it is?
How many of you have ANY idea of what this place costs to run, in money and time?

How many of you apreciate it?

This is a place for us to get help, help others, have fun, chat, discuss etc
We are NOT customers, the admin gets NOTHING from us but shit. Personally I would have said Fuck you all and shut it down, but no, he/she takes all the crap you throw at him/her and shrugs it off, but you keep going, you keep moaning, you keep swearing and bitching.

STOP IT!!!

If you really don't like it here then get fucking lost cos you're just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)

DanB
04-30-2004, 06:24 PM
No!! now stfu :P

Mr. Mulder
04-30-2004, 06:24 PM
We don't have this sort of thing on my forum :01: B) :ph34r:

DanB
04-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Arcadia@30 April 2004 - 19:24
We don't have this sort of thing on my forum :01: B) :ph34r:
No advertising :angry:

:lol: :lol: :P

Cheese
04-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Jonno you've got it all wrong.

Today we are re-enacting flame wars of days gone past. This is all staged and their are refreshments available. Just take a seat and relax, none of it is real.

http://www.cavazzi.com/roman-empire/diverse/pics/corbridge-bodicea/bodicea-10.jpg

sArA
04-30-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:22
All I've seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don't explain. big fucking deal.
So you don't like the admin......Ooo call the press.
I'm sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC's, yet all I see at RC's is bitiching about this place, and it's now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who enjoy coming here for the laughs and debate and help and the ocasional fight....Keep coming and enjoy yourselfs :)

Those who don't and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don't come back cos we're getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don't like it cos I'm sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don't understand, you people moan about this place, yet it's free!!! How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it's down and how crap it is?
How many of you have ANY idea of what this place costs to run, in money and time?

We are NOT customers, the admin gets NOTHING from us but shit. Personally I would have said Fuck you all and shut it down, but no, he/she takes all the crap you throw at him/her and shrugs it off, but you keep going, you keep moaning, you keep swearing and bitching.

STOP IT!!!

If you really don't like it here then get fucking lost cos you're just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)
Well said Jonno! :)

Cheese
04-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 17:22
But shouldn't you yourself take your own advice if you are "sick and fucking tired of seeing it"? :blink:

DanB
04-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by sara5564+30 April 2004 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 30 April 2004 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:22
All I&#39;ve seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don&#39;t explain. big fucking deal.
So you don&#39;t like the admin......Ooo call the press.
I&#39;m sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC&#39;s, yet all I see at RC&#39;s is bitiching about this place, and it&#39;s now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who don&#39;t and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don&#39;t come back cos we&#39;re getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don&#39;t like it cos I&#39;m sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don&#39;t understand, you people moan about this place, yet it&#39;s free&#33;&#33;&#33; How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it&#39;s down and how crap it is?

STOP IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

If you really don&#39;t like it here then get fucking lost cos you&#39;re just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)
Well said Jonno&#33; :) [/b][/quote]
Threads like this are just as bad as the threads slating the board or mods <_<

can we get another padlock over here please?? :unsure:

sArA
04-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Suits me...how about a chat about somat nice and fluffy??? :lol:

Cheese
04-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by danb+30 April 2004 - 17:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 30 April 2004 - 17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sara5564@30 April 2004 - 19:30
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:22
All I&#39;ve seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don&#39;t explain. big fucking deal.
I&#39;m sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC&#39;s, yet all I see at RC&#39;s is bitiching about this place, and it&#39;s now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who don&#39;t and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don&#39;t come back cos we&#39;re getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don&#39;t like it cos I&#39;m sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don&#39;t understand, you people moan about this place, yet it&#39;s free&#33;&#33;&#33; How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it&#39;s down and how crap it is?

STOP IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

If you really don&#39;t like it here then get fucking lost cos you&#39;re just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)
Well said Jonno&#33; :)
Threads like this are just as bad as the threads slating the board or mods <_<

can we get another padlock over here please?? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
http://i85widening.org/upload/padlock.jpg

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 06:40 PM
@Cheese........No, I&#39;m not tired of this place, I like it here, I&#39;m just sick of people slagging it off then still coming in.

@Sara.......Thankyou

@Dan.........No, it&#39;s not, this is not a goodbye thread, it&#39;s not slagging this place off, it&#39;s not moaning about this place or the mods or admins. It&#39;s a wake up call to the members who wont just stfu whinging.

Jonno B)

masterpiece21
04-30-2004, 06:42 PM
If the admins and MODs would jsut un-ban all the damn good members people wouldnt b bitchin&#33;and plus why lock threads?&#33;there my entertainment&#33;and flame wars r fun2watch&#33; :D

enoughfakefiles
04-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Do you think there should be a whiningworld. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe a poll. :P

threelions00
04-30-2004, 06:43 PM
jonno, when you mention about people stfu moaning, does that inlude you?

atiVidia
04-30-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 13:40
@Dan.........this is a goodbye thread, it&#39;s not slagging this place off, it&#39;s not moaning about this place or the mods or admins. It&#39;s a wake up call to the members who wont just stfu whinging.

Jonno B)
cya l8r man&#33;

if u didnt catch the sarcasm im tryin to tall u to STFU-LFSTTFA

shut the fuck up and leave file sharing talk the fuck alone
:P

thanks to google:
Jonno, wenn das ur, das geht, solch ein Bumser zu sein uns dann, allein verlassen. tatsächlich Urlaub jeder alleine. gehen Raubnikks, wenn u müssen, aber Urlaub FST alleine diese legitanmerkungen sind und viele Leute mit ihnen einverstandenSIND.

Cheese
04-30-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 17:40
@Cheese........No, I&#39;m not tired of this place, I like it here, I&#39;m just sick of people slagging it off then still coming in.

@Sara.......Thankyou

@Dan.........No, it&#39;s not, this is not a goodbye thread, it&#39;s not slagging this place off, it&#39;s not moaning about this place or the mods or admins. It&#39;s a wake up call to the members who wont just stfu whinging.

Jonno B)
So yours is a "wake up call" and everyone else is just moaning?

Okay... ;)

DanB
04-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Cely&#39;s thread last night was a joke, yet he still got banned for it :rolleyes:

Maybe the threads today were peoples attempts at a wake up call to the powers that be?? :unsure:

atiVidia
04-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by danb@30 April 2004 - 13:47
Cely&#39;s thread last night was a joke, yet he still got banned for it :rolleyes:

Maybe the threads today were peoples attempts at a wake up call to the powers that be?? :unsure:
can u point me to the thread?

i dont want to get banned :P

Samurai
04-30-2004, 06:51 PM
That padlock sucks&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Use Samurai&#39;s Padlock © 2004 Used On Many An Occasion ;)

http://www.myimgs.com/data/samuraii3/Padlock.jpg

Rat Faced
04-30-2004, 06:52 PM
Much as I; and im sure the rest, appreciate the thought Jonno, danb does have a point.

The threads, both for and against the board, generally attract the same posters saying the same things :(

I have been asked to close the thread already, and there isnt any flaming of anyone specific in it yet...

However, can I ask you to refrain from swearing?

As that was the "basis" of the Report....some members, for obvious reasons, dont like to be told to "F*ck Off", even if they dont know if its them your directing the phrase at.

Go figure, the same members have said worse in here.....

Hell, i have................ ;)

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Oh ok, so it&#39;s a wind up?

Well done, cos you wound me up.

Cely and Ad and Rikk etc are pissing people off by slinging shit about this place elsewhere, I think I would be telling them to fuck off too.

threelions00........No cos I&#39;m sticking up for this place, not slagging it off

masterpiece21.........What good members? Who&#39;s been banned for no reason? :blink:

Jonno B)

Cheese
04-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 17:53

Cely and Ad and Rikk etc are pissing people off by slinging shit about this place elsewhere, I think I would be telling them to fuck off too.

threelions00........No cos I&#39;m sticking up for this place, not slagging it off

masterpiece21.........What good members? Who&#39;s been banned for no reason? :blink:

Jonno B)
Jonno it just sounds to me that you haven&#39;t really read enough of what is going on today, and have just gone charging at this in the wrong way.

A thread like this will just increase the argument, and not knowing what you are talking about just makes you look foolish. :(

DanB
04-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 19:53

Jonno B)
The only person that is getting pissed off with what they are saying elsewhere is you Jonno. I have read it, I am not pissed off with it :rolleyes:

99% of the people here haven&#39;t read it purely cos of the fact it is written elsewhere. So no one knows what the hell you are on about when you say they are saying bad off the place :lol:

If it&#39;s an arguement for anywhere its an arguement for over there :)

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@30 April 2004 - 18:52

However, can I ask you to refrain from swearing?

As that was the "basis" of the Report....some members, for obvious reasons, dont like to be told to "F*ck Off", even if they dont know if its them your directing the phrase at.

:lol: :lol: You have GOT to be fucking kidding me? :lol: :lol:

Oh fine, close it

Pitty no one reports the threads where people are being wound up and called cunt face is&#39;nt it, but I guess thats ok.

I would like you all to remember that I was the one who was against the swearing rule being taken out.

This is wonderful :lol:

Anyone got the bottle to own up to grassing?

Jonno B)

Edit in reguards to what Dan said I&#39;m talking about Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s, I did already mention that tho.

Marius24
04-30-2004, 07:04 PM
i propose we have a rubbish bin. instead of locking them move them to the rubbish bin where people can just let out their frustration or finish whining. just stick a sign up suck as &#39;enter at your own risk&#39; :)

Cheese
04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
Anyone got the bottle to own up to grassing?

I did, as I know others did. I didn&#39;t report the swearing just the unnessicity of the whole thread. Really moaning about moaning is just daft.

Peace.

I&#39;m out of this silly argument. B)

masterpiece21
04-30-2004, 07:08 PM
Thats a damn good idea&#33; :D

DanB
04-30-2004, 07:09 PM
I reported it too ;)

I didnt mention swearing though.

As Cheese said moaning about moaning about moaning is not worthwhile, plus I have had my fill of bollocks for today :P

enoughfakefiles
04-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by danb@30 April 2004 - 19:09
plus I have had my fill of bollocks for today :P

:blink: :helpsmile:

DanB
04-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by enoughfakefiles+30 April 2004 - 20:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enoughfakefiles @ 30 April 2004 - 20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@30 April 2004 - 19:09
plus I have had my fill of bollocks for today&nbsp; :P

:blink: :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
Well maybe in hindsight I could have worded it better :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

shn
04-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 12:22

My suggestion

STOP IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jonno B)
Your only asskissing because you fancy a particular MOD.

There now I said it&#33;

Rat Faced
04-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by danb+30 April 2004 - 19:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 30 April 2004 - 19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@30 April 2004 - 20:10
<!--QuoteBegin-danb@30 April 2004 - 19:09

:blink: :helpsmile:
Well maybe in hindsight I could have worded it better :lol: :lol: :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
04-30-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by danb@30 April 2004 - 20:09
Couldn&#39;t eat another thing.

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 07:20 PM
Did anyone report this thread http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=111079 ?

Did&#39;nt think so, yet I was sticking up for this place.

Well we&#39;re really seeing where peoples loyalties lie are&#39;nt we :)

@SHN........Got nothing to do with Nikki at all.

Jonno B)

DanB
04-30-2004, 07:21 PM
Who would have thought one sentence of my post would be spotted by so many people :lol:

Cheese
04-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:20
Did anyone report this thread http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=111079 ?

Jonno B)
The old they were doing it so I should be allowed to do it argument. ;)

It has nothing to do with loyalties, but if you think you can sit in an Ivory Tower and lecture the rest of us on how we should be reacting then...well...you get the drift.

DanB
04-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+30 April 2004 - 20:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 30 April 2004 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:20

Jonno B)
The old they were doing it so I should be allowed to do it argument. ;) [/b][/quote]
You started it :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
04-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Jonno

The real problem is the co-ordinated effort to make the whole atmosphere unpleasant. Everyone can see who (plural) is doing it. There is nothing new here. Same old crap, different faces.

Me, I would throw out some moderation periods. If people want to post crap then do it thro&#39; the mods who can filter it at their leisure.

If people don&#39;t like being moderated wish them well as they move on. No need for out and out bans.

In the days of the old team we used warnings and moderation. Few were banned, most learned to play properly.

Moderate the trouble makers I say, give them a chance to cool off. Let the rest of us have fun. Let them decide their own future here, if they want one.

ang3968
04-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 May 2004 - 04:58

Edit in reguards to what Dan said I&#39;m talking about Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s, I did already mention that tho.
isn&#39;t that considered advertising??

or is it ok cos there aint a link.... ;)

thanx anyhow.... :D

Chevy
04-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by danb+30 April 2004 - 19:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 30 April 2004 - 19:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Who would have thought one sentence of my post would be spotted by so many people&nbsp; :lol:[/b]
:lol:

:shifty:

<!--QuoteBegin-danb@30 April 2004 - 19:09
I have had my fill of bollocks for today&nbsp; :P[/quote]
Were you on Fear Factor (http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/stunts/stunt_buffalotesticles.shtml)? :unsure: http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/stunts/imgs/s_buffalotesticles.jpg

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 07:41 PM
@Cheese and Dan.......I&#39;m actually quite pissed off that you guys grassed on me, cos that IS what you done. In fact thats pissed me off more than my original rant.

@JP........Yeah something like that, but what happens when people ignore the warnings?

@Ang.....No need to be big headed and sarky, I did&#39;nt say it to bad mouth or advertise your place, I was asked, I told, simple.

Jonno B)

ang3968
04-30-2004, 07:45 PM
Jonno..... so my tongue in cheek humour is now being big-headed and sarky....

ok......

thanx again

Cheese
04-30-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:41
@Cheese and Dan.......I&#39;m actually quite pissed off that you guys grassed on me, cos that IS what you done. In fact thats pissed me off more than my original rant.

@JP........Yeah something like that, but what happens when people ignore the warnings?

@Ang.....No need to be big headed and sarky, I did&#39;nt say it to bad mouth or advertise your place, I was asked, I told, simple.

Jonno B)
We reported a thread that was and has going to descend into a silly argument. It&#39;s not "grassing up" you seem to want us to do as you say not do as you do.

It was just a continuation of similar threads and there was no need for it, if you had a point to make you could have made it in the original thread. No need to drag this out so that it dominates the whole of the board.

Forget that.

thewizeard
04-30-2004, 07:46 PM
:o I haven&#39;t looked at the calendar recently, but I suppose it&#39;s new or full moon... :fugley:

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 07:58 PM
@Ang........Welcome, thankyou too :)

@Cheese......You still grassed me up, I was&#39;nt talking to or about you in the original post, nor Dan.and the reason I did&#39;nt post in the other thread is cos I did&#39;nt see it.And I don&#39;t want anyone to do anything except stop slagging this place off, all I want in life is a laugh, I got enough shit going on in the real world, I just wanna come on here and have a giggle.

Thats another point, look at the shit me and Nikki get, we only have to post twice each and people jump on us for spamming , yet all we do is have a laugh, not hurting anyone, but it&#39;s alright for everyone else to do it.
How&#39;d you think that feels? And you wonder why she does&#39;nt post much anymore&#33;

I want...........would like anyone who posts after this post to say whether or not they like it here :)

Jonno B)

Nimdock
04-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 14:58
I want...........would like anyone who posts after this post to say whether or not they like it here :)
whether or not they like it here

J'Pol
04-30-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 20:41

@JP........Yeah something like that, but what happens when people ignore the warnings
Moderate, then they can&#39;t break the rules.

If they come out of moderation and refuse to play nice, longer period.

Ultimate sanction, ban.

Cheese
04-30-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:58
@Ang........Welcome, thankyou too :)

@Cheese......You still grassed me up, I was&#39;nt talking to or about you in the original post, nor Dan.and the reason I did&#39;nt post in the other thread is cos I did&#39;nt see it.And I don&#39;t want anyone to do anything except stop slagging this place off, all I want in life is a laugh, I got enough shit going on in the real world, I just wanna come on here and have a giggle.

Thats another point, look at the shit me and Nikki get, we only have to post twice each and people jump on us for spamming , yet all we do is have a laugh, not hurting anyone, but it&#39;s alright for everyone else to do it.
How&#39;d you think that feels? And you wonder why she does&#39;nt post much anymore&#33;

Jonno B)
Yeah okay I grassed you up, and I&#39;d have done it no matter who posted it. Get over it.

It was just a continuation of another thread and should have been merged or closed. You didn&#39;t see the other thread? So why the hell were you commenting on the state of things in the first place? I like to get a fuller picture of things before I comment.

You charged in like the proverbial bull in a china shop, and have in effect helped continue the arguing.

Which was why I reported the thread... :(

"Quick, the lounge is on fire."

"I&#39;ll get my flamethrower..."

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-30-2004, 08:06 PM
:D I do not care.I have been at the Horse Track.It is Derby Eve.Things are only going to get Crazy tonight. :D

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 08:10 PM
@Nim......very funny :rolleyes:

@JP......But thats what was happening, then people just started being shitty, what happens in a riot? The police start by warning people and nicking a few, then the people start getting shitty and the old boill go in guns blazing, no holds barred, it&#39;s called self defence :)

@Cheese......I was talking about Ad&#39;s thread, it was a last straw for me before I went nuts.
I was making a point to those who like to slag this place off to "Go away", but you all saw it as an attack, I really don&#39;t get it, I stick up for this place so much yet I get shit for doing it, thats fucked up.
How come you did&#39;nt pile on Ad for his post?, his was against this place, mine was for and you jumped on me :blink:

Jonno B)

Cheese
04-30-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 19:10

@JP......But thats what was happening, then people just started being shitty, what happens in a riot? The police start by warning people and nicking a few, then the people start getting shitty and the old boill go in guns blazing, no holds barred, it&#39;s called self defence :)

@Cheese......I was talking about Ad&#39;s thread, it was a last straw for me before I went nuts.
I was making a point to those who like to slag this place off to "Go away", but you all saw it as an attack, I really don&#39;t get it, I stick up for this place so much yet I get shit for doing it, thats fucked up.
How come you did&#39;nt pile on Ad for his post?, his was against this place, mine was for and you jumped on me :blink:

Jonno B)
I guess being told to "Fuck off and leave us alone if you don&#39;t like it cos I&#39;m sick and fucking tired or seeing it." whether directly or indirectly just gets to some people.

threelions00
04-30-2004, 08:16 PM
Jonno, take this advice...you don&#39;t like it, don&#39;t come here...nobody forces you to. This is how the site has evolved. If people need help, they usually get help.

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 08:19 PM
@Cheese........But you were included in the "Leave US alone" bit :( I thought you were one of the boys........or maybe I thought I was, obviously not :(

@3lions.......You did&#39;nt read my original post did you, read before you coment

Jonno :(

Chevy
04-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 20:10

Junno B)
Looks like everyone is in agreement about this so what is the debate for? :unsure:

thewizeard
Apart from the F**k words I feel I must say at this point I am 99% behind Jono&#39;s first post in this thread.

my 2 cents.

Rat Faced
Guys please....

Your mates...

Just shake each others hand and let it all slide....

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 08:25 PM
@Chevy........Believe me, this is&#39;nt me really going nuts, this is me having a bad day :)

@RF........I thought so too :(

Jonno :(

vidcc
04-30-2004, 08:26 PM
i have to say i&#39;m with john on this...nobody puts a gun to your head and makes you come here.

you get back what you put in. we are all responsible for what the forum is. The best run club in the world is nothing without it&#39;s members and it is judged by the members far more than it&#39;s rules.

Cheese
04-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 19:19
@Cheese........But you were included in the "Leave US alone" bit :( I thought you were one of the boys........or maybe I thought I was, obviously not :(

@3lions.......You did&#39;nt read my original post did you, read before you coment

Jonno&nbsp; :(
Well you were the one that asked who reported the thread and then said you were pissed off at us, I didn&#39;t have to own up, I gave you my reasons and as far as I&#39;m concerned that is that. We&#39;re both better than arguing about this anymore.

We need some lighthearted threads to sink our teeth into. :D

DanB
04-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by vidcc@30 April 2004 - 21:26
i have to say i&#39;m with john on this...nobody puts a gun to your head and makes you come here.

you get back what you put in. we are all responsible for what the forum is. The best run club in the world is nothing without it&#39;s members and it is judged by the members far more than it&#39;s rules.
Okay, right people start threads complaining about changes that they don&#39;t like that have happened, okay they may be attcking the baord or perhaps they can be trying to actually get good changes made - such as the loss of the anti spam. To then make threads attcking the people that started the threads that were attcking the board............ you get my point we are going to go round in circles for ever and ever :rolleyes:

I confused myself :blink:

edit - so vidcc, once again its a case of if you don&#39;t like it then feck off? :frusty:

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 08:31 PM
@vidcc........Well fuck me backwards with a fish fork :o Somebody actually agrees with me *faints*

@Cheese......Sorry dude, but this really was for "Us" , I never wanted nor thought this would get the response it did from the people it did, I&#39;m actually really gutted it did, I was trying to "Quote Bro Do" Fight the good fight cos it&#39;s worth it, this is our place, this is my only real online home and I will defend it til the end.

Friends?

Jonno :unsure:

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by danb@30 April 2004 - 20:29

edit - so vidcc, once again its a case of if you don&#39;t like it then feck off? :frusty:
I just reported you for that :P

Ner ner na ner ner :P

Jonno B)

DanB
04-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+30 April 2004 - 21:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 30 April 2004 - 21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@30 April 2004 - 20:29

edit - so vidcc, once again its a case of if you don&#39;t like it then feck off?&nbsp; :frusty:
I just reported you for that :P

Ner ner na ner ner :P

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Good cos its not swearing :P

Did you read my post where I said I didn&#39;t say anything about swearing? :blink: :blink:

Anyway, time for a spliff and some snooker ;)

edit - the snooker isn&#39;t on till 9 :(

Cheese
04-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 19:31
@vidcc........Well fuck me backwards with a fish fork :o Somebody actually agrees with me *faints*

@Cheese......Sorry dude, but this really was for "Us" , I never wanted nor thought this would get the response it did from the people it did, I&#39;m actually really gutted it did, I was trying to "Quote Bro Do" Fight the good fight cos it&#39;s worth it, this is our place, this is my only real online home and I will defend it til the end.

Friends?

Jonno :unsure:
Of course. :D

I agree with some of the points you initially made but I also feel it is important that sometimes members make their feelings known. People are just venting their frustrations of what they see as ineffective administration or whatever.

As long as they don&#39;t take it to a personal level then I see no reason why decisions about the board can&#39;t be discussed rationally.

ang3968
04-30-2004, 08:40 PM
well I have a complaint

next time ya mention our forum could ya do it at a more reasonable time please.... it&#39;s bluddy near 6am here and I&#39;m still answering posts over there... :huh:

Cheese
04-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ang3968@30 April 2004 - 19:40
well I have a complaint

next time ya mention our forum could ya do it at a more reasonable time please.... it&#39;s bluddy near 6am here and I&#39;m still answering posts over there... :huh:

I have to say I do like that forum, they even have a Withcheese appreciation thread so no bias then. :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 08:55 PM
@Dan.....No but was derogatory to another member :P

@Cheese......I&#39;m not gonna answer that cos I&#39;m starting to feel better and don&#39;t wanna argue with my friends anymore, I find it weird that the only people I have been arguing with is my friends :blink: Where are the tossers that wound me up? In bed or at school etc <_<

@Ang.......Go bed then :P

Jonno B)

ang3968
04-30-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 May 2004 - 06:55

@Ang.......Go bed then :P

Jonno B)
Jonno....hell no..... I&#39;m havin fun.... :lol:

cheesey... we just luvs ya ;)

silent VI
04-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:22
last few days is people bitching about this big fucking deal.
So you don&#39;t like the admin......Ooo call the bitiching corner............Fuck come sick and fucking
Fuck off and leave us alone fucking tired or seeing it.
shit.Fuck you all and shut it you keep swearing and bitching.
fucking

:ph34r: don&#39;t get banned now

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 09:17 PM
:ph34r: Did I really say Fuck that many times? :ph34r:

Fuuuuuuuck :ph34r:

Sorry :helpsmile:

Jonno B)

vidcc
04-30-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by danb@30 April 2004 - 12:29
it&#39;s not supposed to sound like that rather if you don&#39;t like something why use it? ( i do appreciate the arguement that it&#39;s pretty much the same thing) :blink:

what my post was more about was that WE make the forum what it is..not the mods. And if most of the posts are just "bitching" about the mods or the rules then it&#39;s we who are more at fault.
here&#39;s an idea...post complaints about the forum that you don&#39;t want closed in the talk club...apparently nobody including the mods go there, so they won&#39;t be seen and deleted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Criticism is best done in a constructive manner. But assalts such as we have seen just because one didn&#39;t get ones way are more likely to strengthen the resolve of the original decision.
let&#39;s not use the GW Bush method of diplomacy :D

brotherdoobie
04-30-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 April 2004 - 14:27
Jonno

The real problem is the co-ordinated effort to make the whole atmosphere unpleasant. Everyone can see who (plural) is doing it. There is nothing new here. Same old crap, different faces.

Me, I would throw out some moderation periods. If people want to post crap then do it thro&#39; the mods who can filter it at their leisure.

If people don&#39;t like being moderated wish them well as they move on. No need for out and out bans.

In the days of the old team we used warnings and moderation. Few were banned, most learned to play properly.

Moderate the trouble makers I say, give them a chance to cool off. Let the rest of us have fun. Let them decide their own future here, if they want one.
I agree...People say things in the heat of the moment.
Moderation is more reasonable than a ban.

Even George Bush deserves a second chance :blink:

Peace brotherdoobie

threelions00
04-30-2004, 09:26 PM
@jonny boy....i read it...you are whinging. hypocrite

Cheese
04-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie+30 April 2004 - 20:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 30 April 2004 - 20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 April 2004 - 14:27
Jonno

I agree...People say things in the heat of the moment.
Moderation is more reasonable than a ban.

Even George Bush deserves a second chance :blink:

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
George Bush was banned from this board? :blink:

Why wasn&#39;t I informed, that&#39;s abit h4rsh, etc.... :lol:

DanB
04-30-2004, 09:32 PM
:ghostface: :ghostface:

Does he??

Spindulik
04-30-2004, 09:45 PM
I barely visit this forum anymore and now this is what it has come to?

DanB
04-30-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@30 April 2004 - 22:45
I barely visit this forum anymore and now this is what it has come to?
No this is a good, no bad, no normal day :D :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
04-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@30 April 2004 - 21:26
@jonny boy....i read it...you are whinging. hypocrite
:blink: Jonny boy? :blink:

unless you are a close friend in disguise you wanna not be calling me that :)

Who the hell are you anyway n00b :P

Now, whats this about Bushes? :unsure:

Hey Spin :) Long time dude :)

Jonno B)

threelions00
05-01-2004, 09:16 AM
@jonny boy...i am calling you that. i&#39;m treating you like the little whinger that you seem to be. grow up and accept the way things are jonny boy
Call me a noob all you like, not like i&#39;m going to cry about it. Or whinge unlike others

Cheese
05-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 08:16
@jonny boy...i am calling you that. i&#39;m treating you like the little whinger that you seem to be. grow up and accept the way things are jonny boy
Call me a noob all you like, not like i&#39;m going to cry about it. Or whinge unlike others
Stop trying to cause trouble in an argument that has already run its course. That doesn&#39;t serve anyone any good.

Jonno feels passionately about this board which can only be a good thing, you on the other hand are just looking to provoke people.

threelions00
05-01-2004, 09:41 AM
say who? he is upset and people have tried to express their opinions (which is all they are). i am not provoking, i&#39;m adding my opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. He needs to get on with it. What he is saying applies to nearly everything. The only way to deal with it is just read what you want, not what you don&#39;t want to. All you offered was exactly what you said i am doing - provoking people.

thewizeard
05-01-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by threelions00+1 May 2004 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (threelions00 &#064; 1 May 2004 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>say who? he is upset and people have tried to express their opinions (which is all they are). i am not provoking, i&#39;m adding my opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. He needs to get on with it. What he is saying applies to nearly everything. The only way to deal with it is just read what you want, not what you don&#39;t want to. All you offered was exactly what you said i am doing - provoking people.[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-withcheese
Stop trying to cause trouble in an argument that has already run its course. That doesn&#39;t serve anyone any good.

Jonno feels passionately about this board which can only be a good thing, you on the other hand are just looking to provoke people.[/quote]

threelions00, you got off to a bad start on this board, and then things improved, please don&#39;t fall back into that pit again...

nigel

Cheese
05-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 08:41
say who? he is upset and people have tried to express their opinions (which is all they are). i am not provoking, i&#39;m adding my opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. He needs to get on with it. What he is saying applies to nearly everything. The only way to deal with it is just read what you want, not what you don&#39;t want to. All you offered was exactly what you said i am doing - provoking people.
I haven&#39;t tried to provoke you, but please feel free to point to the part of my post that you found inflammatory. All I was trying to achieve was that this argument be put to bed, it ran its course last night, and to all parties except for yourself it reached a satistfactory conclusion.

threelions00
05-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Nigel, i really don&#39;t care what people think of me. All you cyber people have no affect on me at all.

Withcheese, you said the argument had run its course, but you still continue to reply...maybe it hasn&#39;t if i am still making you reply

Cheese
05-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 08:58
Nigel, i really don&#39;t care what people think of me. All you cyber people have no affect on me at all.

Withcheese, you said the argument had run its course, but you still continue to reply...maybe it hasn&#39;t if i am still making you reply
It becomes clearer now.

You just want an argument, you don&#39;t really care what the argument is about or whether it be with Jonno, Nigel or myself. We call that trolling around these parts and it&#39;s against the rules, nothing to do with "having an opinion." Get lost please. :)

I remember who you are now, weren&#39;t you the guy that got owned in Gameworld or Musicworld by muchspl among others? That was some funny shit. :lol:

/me is off to get some links.

JONNO_CELEBS
05-01-2004, 11:46 AM
:01: 3 lions on your shirt..........shorts were made for wanking..........thiiiiiiiiiiiirty years of hurt........and all you&#39;re doing is wanking.........coooooooooming in my thread.......pissing, trolling and wanking..........pleaseeeeeeeee go away......before you finish wanking.............it&#39;s coming home it&#39;s coming home it&#39;s coming.........all over your face :01:

:) Just thought I&#39;d have a sing song :)

Jonno B)

DanB
05-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Doo doo da dadooooo do do da da da da dee :D

Ella
05-01-2004, 12:26 PM
What is this thread about again? :blink:

And Dan...is it me? And who&#39;s getting me a J&#39;Pol? C&#39;mon slackers&#33; :01:

DanB
05-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Ella@1 May 2004 - 13:26
And Dan...is it me?
Is it you that has something worng with them? :unsure: I dunno

The JPol pc programme was in a different thread :lol:

Ella
05-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Yes, yes, yes, yes...&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; This I know. And you say &#39;It could be you&#39;&#33; Wellllll...I was just wondering if it was me? Capiche?? :rolleyes:

DanB
05-01-2004, 12:44 PM
If it is you, the only way we find out is by the fact that you become one of the &#39;missing&#39; :o

Ella
05-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Damn you Geppers and your infernal riddles&#33;&#33; :ph34r:

DanB
05-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Ella@1 May 2004 - 13:49
Damn you Geppers and your infernal riddles&#33;&#33; :ph34r:
:lol: :lol: I didn&#39;t think I explained it too well :rolleyes:

DanB
05-01-2004, 01:55 PM
:blink: :blink:

fkdup74
05-01-2004, 02:13 PM
:blink: :blink: indeed.....wasnt there another post here a minute ago?

DanB
05-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Thats what I thought :unsure:

Chevy
05-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Did you "blink and miss it"? :unsure:

DanB
05-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Chevy@1 May 2004 - 15:19
Did you "blink and miss it"? :unsure:
That was about thread but yeah the same applies here :lol:

Chevy
05-01-2004, 02:24 PM
:unsure:

Image Resized
[img]http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v175/ChevyC/blinknmissedit.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v175/ChevyC/blinknmissedit.jpg')

(blink added to avoid circumventing or whatever :D )

DanB
05-01-2004, 02:31 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get the gist of it though

threelions00
05-01-2004, 02:52 PM
i got owned? explain that one. my pc never got taken over, i didn&#39;t have to answer to anyone...is this another little term that people like you use? must be nice to be a big man in a cyber world...i prefer reality myself. and jonno, you have further proven your hypocriticy...well done lad..big of you

Cheese
05-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 13:52
i got owned? explain that one. my pc never got taken over, i didn&#39;t have to answer to anyone...is this another little term that people like you use? must be nice to be a big man in a cyber world...i prefer reality myself. and jonno, you have further proven your hypocriticy...well done lad..big of you
Worst.comeback.ever.

"Did he just use the internet dweeb argument?"

"Yup, I&#39;m afraid he did."

"Damn, that&#39;s a lame argument Cleatus."

"Lamer than yo momma, Wayne-Bob."

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 02:59 PM
;) Hello 3 lions00

:) Are you always this nice, or are we getting a special treat today?

Yogi
05-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Thank you all, sweet people&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

For sharing this fine trivia with me openly&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Another good one for the archives......... :01:

But after reading 7 pages, each post............; :helpsmile:

Could someone tell what it is all about??? :blink:

Yogi

threelions00
05-01-2004, 03:34 PM
always this nice godess.

don&#39;t blame me for the internet dweeb argument, i didn&#39;t create it, you just follow it.

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 03:37 PM
:) SB I have no bloody idea ....... but that&#39;s standard really. :lol: :blink:

3 lions: What&#39;m I following?? Should I be concerned???

Cheese
05-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 14:34
always this nice godess.

don&#39;t blame me for the internet dweeb argument, i didn&#39;t create it, you just follow it.
Please leave the forum. :)

threelions00
05-01-2004, 04:16 PM
give me a reason to. you saying i should doesn&#39;t really work.

Cheese
05-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 15:16
give me a reason to. you saying i should doesn&#39;t really work.
Please leave the forum. :)

Rat Faced
05-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Cool it guys...

Although its nice to see an argument without people being reduced to incoherant swearing, its still an argument ;)

threelions00
05-01-2004, 04:19 PM
You so nearly grasped the concept i was aiming at withcheese but not quite. as i say, you asking will not make me leave

threelions00
05-01-2004, 04:20 PM
@ rat...i am not arguing. i added an opinion and people didn&#39;t like it. i can&#39;t help that. others need to deal with it if they can&#39;t acept what i say.

Cheese
05-01-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 15:19
You so nearly grasped the concept i was aiming at withcheese but not quite. as i say, you asking will not make me leave
I said please. :)

threelions00
05-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Please will you leave the forum?

Cheese
05-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 15:30
Please will you leave the forum?
Please click here. (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=Login&CODE=03)

threelions00
05-01-2004, 04:41 PM
nie try...i would have felt so &#39;owned&#39; being logged out...

Click here (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html)

Cheese
05-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 15:41
nie try...i would have felt so &#39;owned&#39; being logged out...

Click here (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html)
But you did log out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, erm...consider youself &#39;owned&#39;. ;)

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 04:43 PM
:blink: I&#39;m still having trouble following whatever it is I&#39;m supposed to be following. :(

threelions00
05-01-2004, 04:57 PM
oh right so i am owned...i logged out and your point is? you really think that clicking 2 buttons made me owned...idiot

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 04:59 PM
:blink: What&#39;s this owned business??

:D Something to do with bondage??? :P

threelions00
05-01-2004, 05:02 PM
i think the word owned means something along the lines of giving power to someone in the cyber world of being able to actually control someone else which they could not achieve in the world of reality.

Cheese
05-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 15:57
oh right so i am owned...i logged out and your point is? you really think that clicking 2 buttons made me owned...idiot
Here endeth the lesson.

threelions00
05-01-2004, 05:03 PM
and by the way...someone from plymouth claiming to own me...laughable.

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 05:03 PM
:( So that&#39;s a NO on the bondage?

threelions00
05-01-2004, 05:04 PM
afraid not godess but if it makes you feel better, then we&#39;ve just invented it to mean something to do with bondage...for example...godess owns *insert person&#39;s name* which means they are your bitch

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 05:08 PM
:blink: But I don&#39;t want someone to be my bitch. :ph34r:

DanB
05-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Anti Spam Security

Why did I reach this page instead to see my posted message ?

Possible Reasons:

* You already posted your message (double post)
* You are using a script to post messages
* You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration

:(

Cheese
05-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 16:03
I stand corrected...

Worst.comeback.ever.

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 05:14 PM
:rolleyes: Awwww turn that frown upside down Dan

Or um be back when me brains workin and I can think of something nasty to do toya. :01: :D

Cheese
05-01-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by danb@1 May 2004 - 16:08
Anti Spam Security

Possible Reasons:

* You already posted your message (double post)
* You are using a script to post messages
* You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration

Why are the sad smilie dan? Did you want to be Goddess&#39; bitch? :lol:

DanB
05-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+1 May 2004 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 1 May 2004 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@1 May 2004 - 16:08
Anti Spam Security

Possible Reasons:

&nbsp; &nbsp; * You already posted your message (double post)
&nbsp; &nbsp; * You are using a script to post messages
&nbsp; &nbsp; * You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

The Administration

Why are the sad smilie dan? Did you want to be Goddess&#39; bitch? :lol: [/b][/quote]
i was sad cos I got anti spammed :ph34r:

I am no one&#39;s bitch :P

NikkiD
05-01-2004, 05:16 PM
He can&#39;t be&#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m goddess&#39; bitch.

Yogi
05-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@1 May 2004 - 17:34
Thank you all, sweet people&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

For sharing this fine trivia with me openly&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Another good one for the archives......... :01:

But after reading 7 pages, each post............; :helpsmile:

Could someone tell what it is all about??? :blink:

Yogi
See??

That&#39;s sooo typcal&#33;&#33; Nonody knows.......... :blink:

At least Godess is a Godess about it&#33;&#33; :01:

YoMooohhh

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 05:19 PM
:D Ooooooo feel the lurvvvve :P :wub:

threelions00
05-01-2004, 05:24 PM
hey cheese, it was not a comeback, it is a fact...what are you....28 or 29...from plymouth and on here a lot...from plymouth is the answer to it all...

Cheese
05-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 16:24
hey cheese, it was not a comeback, it is a fact...what are you....28 or 29...from plymouth and on here a lot...from plymouth is the answer to it all...
Where are you from then? Luton?

I&#39;m 26, and Plymouth is a great city. Low crime rate and good standard of living for a student like myself. :)

threelions00
05-01-2004, 07:02 PM
i&#39;m from a little town called lymington in hampshire. very low crime rate, very nice area. where most millionaires outside of london live...need i say more...

so you are a soap dodger then...studying what? marine biology?

do you have the wierd little accent as well that goes with being from there?

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:04 PM
;) I&#39;ve got a loverly accent

well I reckon it is :lol:

4th gen
05-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Jonno, shut the fuck up&#33; It seems like all you do is moan, bitch, flame and coo after Nikki

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:12 PM
:o My name&#39;s not Jonno. :(

4th gen
05-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by *goddess*@1 May 2004 - 18:12
:o My name&#39;s not Jonno. :(
Neither is mine. Do we get medals?

ang3968
05-01-2004, 07:14 PM
ok... so your name aint Jonno.....

do you do the above tho???

AussieSheila
05-01-2004, 07:17 PM
:D Oh I can tell you what *goddess* does&#33;

:ph34r: But I won&#39;t.

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:17 PM
:rolleyes: I guess I have been known to bitch and dribble lotsa shit but I don&#39;t have to coo after Nikki

Cos she&#39;s my bitch :01:

;) She said that not me. :D

NikkiD
05-01-2004, 07:23 PM
You called madam?

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:25 PM
<_< I did, and move your ass faster next time.

:rolleyes:

ang3968
05-01-2004, 07:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it when ya tr... erm... talk tough goddess......

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:28 PM

;) Yep, gorgeous as I am, I am indeed a hard task erm mistress.

NikkiD
05-01-2004, 07:29 PM
I&#39;m sorry&#33;&#33; I throw myself on your mercy&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.cains-cottage.co.uk/smileys/worshippy.gif

ang3968
05-01-2004, 07:31 PM
a hard task would have been sufficient for that sentence.... ;)

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:33 PM
;) Finally now get that bloody mouthy Ang outta my face.

:rolleyes: She&#39;s giving these good people a bad impression of moi erm me oh you know what I mean.

ang3968
05-01-2004, 07:37 PM
there&#39;s only one thing to say to that.....

well thats the best answer I can come up with at this time of the morning anyway.... :rolleyes:

and on that note..... I&#39;m off to bed.... it&#39;s nearly 5am and I can&#39;t face the sun just yet.... not only that but me fingers are bluddy cold.....

now don&#39;t go thinking I&#39;m scared of ya goddess...... cos I aint...... I&#39;m going cos I can, not cos you want me to..... :P

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:39 PM
;) Sure sure Ang anything ya say. :01:

:hug: Sweet dreams

;) About the proud, beautiful, wonderful, almighty and all powerful

wee goddess. :lol:

:helpsmile: I should be gone too, can&#39;t even spell my own bloody name right at the moment. :ph34r:

Cheese
05-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 18:02
i&#39;m from a little town called lymington in hampshire. very low crime rate, very nice area. where most millionaires outside of london live...need i say more...

Are you suggesting that you are a millionaire? :blink:

DanB
05-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+1 May 2004 - 20:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 1 May 2004 - 20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-threelions00@1 May 2004 - 18:02

Are you suggesting that you are a millionaire? :blink: [/b][/quote]
:01:

:music1:

NikkiD
05-01-2004, 07:50 PM
And of course having money makes people oh so much better than working class folk, or people trying to better themselves by getting an education. :rolleyes:

Cheese
05-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@1 May 2004 - 18:50
And of course having money makes people oh so much better than working class folk, or people trying to better themselves by getting an education. :rolleyes:
Meh, I&#39;m only doing it so that I don&#39;t have to get a job and the taxpayer will keep me in beers. :01:

j/k. :P

DanB
05-01-2004, 07:54 PM
As if you are joking you soap dodger <_<

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 07:56 PM
:o Soap dodger??

:unsure: Is that the strange and mysterious language of GEP I&#39;ve heard off? :ph34r:

Jackstermj
05-01-2004, 07:58 PM
:o You&#39;re still around Goddess...blimming heck love..you must be drooping over your keyboard from being so tired. :rolleyes: I was told you were in here ;)

You been up to no good? Cause I can&#39;t be arsed to go back and read :D

Cheese
05-01-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by *goddess*@1 May 2004 - 18:56
:o Soap dodger??

:unsure: Is that the strange and mysterious language of GEP I&#39;ve heard off? :ph34r:
It&#39;s what people call students in the UK, tax-dodgers (cos we don&#39;t pay tax) and soap-dodgers (cos we don&#39;t wash). :lol:

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 08:00 PM
;) Hello..... yup I keep trying to get off this damn chair but the superglue just works too bloody well.

:rolleyes: Am goin now tho.

:angel2: Me?? Up to no good???

;) On the contrary ......... I&#39;m very, very good :P :lol:

Jackstermj
05-01-2004, 08:03 PM
See...You&#39;re dreaming already dear :lol: :lol:

Thats it...bugger off now I&#39;ve come on to have a nose..bloody chaarrrming :rolleyes:

*goddess*
05-01-2004, 08:10 PM

Possible Reasons:

You already posted your message (double post)
You are using a script to post messages
You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

The Administration

:angry: I see what ya mean Dan...... bloody thing.

:rolleyes: Sorry withcheese, I musta missed your post.... thanks for the clarification...... I was a little concerned.

@Jacsta :rolleyes: Keep telling ya, you smell. :lol:

:ph34r: really bloody gone&#33;&#33;

Night xxx

DanB
05-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by *goddess*@1 May 2004 - 21:10

Possible Reasons:

You already posted your message (double post)
You are using a script to post messages
You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

The Administration

:angry: I see what ya mean Dan...... bloody thing.

:rolleyes: Sorry withcheese, I musta missed your post.... thanks for the clarification...... I was a little concerned.

@Jacsta :rolleyes: Keep telling ya, you smell. :lol:

:ph34r: really bloody gone&#33;&#33;

Night xxx
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Auntie just wanted to say goodnight to you

thewizeard
05-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 17:03
What&#39;s wrong with Plymouth, great city,...my brother lives there. I used to live at Haylng Island, just up the road from <s>Southampton</s>...er I mean Lymington.I have a feeling that some one is suffering from a great inferiority complex....

4th gen
05-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@1 May 2004 - 18:52
taxpayer will keep me in beers. :01:
Wouldn&#39;t formaldehyde be a better solution (in more ways than one) :rolleyes:

DanB
05-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen+2 May 2004 - 01:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 2 May 2004 - 01:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@1 May 2004 - 18:52
taxpayer will keep me in beers. :01:
Wouldn&#39;t formaldehyde be a better solution (in more ways than one) :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Stick Cheese under the patio, it&#39;s all he is good for :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
05-02-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by 4th gen@1 May 2004 - 19:08
Jonno, shut the fuck up&#33; It seems like all you do is moan, bitch, flame and coo after Nikki
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can&#39;t resist replying to this :lol:

Thanks Gen :) Did you ever get some of that cure for Cherry Blossom poisoning? :)

@3lions......Heh, you a millionaire? Cool, whats it feel like to have loads of people point at you and say "Look at that nonse"? :lol: :lol:

@The rest of you.........It&#39;s not good enough to be hijacking my thread like this, I never do stuff like this and expect to be treated the same..

Oh yeah......Nikki&#39;s Goddess&#39;s bitch? :o

Coooooool :D Can we get a cam set up somewhere here please :)

Jonno B)