PDA

View Full Version : Differing Bin And Cue Files

keyser_soze
04-30-2004, 08:26 PM
I've been looking for kill bill volume 2, I have cd 1 bin and cue, cd 3 bin and cue but can only find the cue file for cd2, I've found a file that the same but has (osloskop.net) after it, will this be the same file? If it is do I also need the cue file with (osloskop.net) to go with it?

BTW another thing was wondering is when I check file name and get a list of alternatives would letting 1 of these take over carry on with same d/load or start all over again.

Some :helpsmile: appreciated. :)

junkyardking
05-01-2004, 12:20 AM
youll have to open the cd2 cue file with notepad and change the file name to what ever the cd2 bin filename is.

B)

judgeofallandnothing
05-01-2004, 01:17 AM
or u could rename bin to iso and burn it as a iso

gungrave
05-01-2004, 05:48 AM
dude shes got a dick
http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/cl_womandancing.gif
:lol:

keyser_soze
05-01-2004, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah so she has :rolleyes: bringing the post back to earth for a min :D I guess I was'nt wording it right, what I was meaning was if I get say tcr-killbill1cd1 then d/load tcr-killbill1(osloskop.net)cd2 will they follow on alright? like will the second disc start where the first disc ended?

Btw the chicks with dicks knocked me off thread :o what was the verdict on letting other files take over is this a list off exactltly same files?

Ty for listening.

keyser_soze
05-03-2004, 05:05 PM
eerr could any1 help? I've d/loaded it of bt now anyway but it would be good to know for future referance. :)