PDA

View Full Version : Ftp Irc Bot

toddiscool
05-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Does anyone know of a good FTP bot for use with Bulletproof, I had one that worked well with serv-U, but the program (serv-u) would crash whenever I had a fast fxp transfer, a buffer overrun would occur.

I found one for bulletproof called AKOBOT but for some reason I cannot get that bot to connect to irc.p2pchat.net, it also runs in a sepeart command window, which would be a pain.

I know that you guys on the k-lite channel use bulletproof so I fugured this a good place to ask. Thanks

Jibbler
05-04-2004, 06:39 PM
I have also been looking for something like this, and as of now, I still have had no luck. Raiden FTP server has alot of options for sitebot and stuff, I'm playing around with it now. :music1:

toddiscool
05-05-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@4 May 2004 - 13:47
I have also been looking for something like this, and as of now, I still have had no luck. Raiden FTP server has alot of options for sitebot and stuff, I'm playing around with it now. :music1:
Let me know if you have any luck with that. I am at my witts end of fighting with stuff that does not work. All that I want is a reliable ftp server, and a bot to go with that server that will report things being upped to my ftp, and the speed of the transfer to an Irc channel.

Toboe
05-17-2004, 12:55 PM
wot bot did you use with serv u? i gotta get that going on my IRC server bur havent been able to find one for serv u.

toddiscool
06-18-2004, 11:55 PM
Sorry I never come here anymore, so this is kinda late, but I have just found a bot, for serv-u, that is very good. The old bot was the problem not serv u, itself.

unfortunetly this bot does not have a name or a website, it just got sent to me one day.

-wHaTeVeR-
03-28-2010, 03:41 PM
what bot was that? does anyone know?

also, if there is some other ftp server/bot option for a windows

anon
03-28-2010, 04:46 PM
2004 bump :hooray: