PDA

View Full Version : Installation Wizard

pauly
05-03-2004, 02:40 AM
Hello everyone.I've had Kazaalite installed for about a year now and recently made a copy for a mate as obviously it is very difficult to download now.Anyway i dont know if i deleted the installation wizard ages ago,or it's just not part of the file that you download?? Can anyone tell me how i can get his copy of Klite installed-maybe where i could download the wizard from.Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks :helpsmile:

tensegg
05-03-2004, 02:57 AM
just get a new version bro, theres plenty out there for free, you can get a k-lite v2.6 from my sig below, or you can go HERE (http://www.paginafacil.com/donpedrote) and take your pick from a few diferent versions. they're all free ;)

MUSLEMAN
05-03-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by pauly@2 May 2004 - 22:40
Hello everyone.I've had Kazaalite installed for about a year now and recently made a copy for a mate as obviously it is very difficult to download now.Anyway i dont know if i deleted the installation wizard ages ago,or it's just not part of the file that you download?? Can anyone tell me how i can get his copy of Klite installed-maybe where i could download the wizard from.Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks :helpsmile:
have look at this one this is the k++ version you are used to (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=109695)

Lite
05-03-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by pauly@3 May 2004 - 02:40
Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 can be downloaded from www.oldversion.com

BTW, the version muscleman mentioned is NOT the Kazaa Lite K++ you used, its a slightly different version ;)

pauly
05-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks to everyone for the help on this topic.Nice one!Did'nt even know you could still download lite free till i came on here.I've passed the details on-shame he did'nt have such crap taste in music,but ther you go.Thanks again all who replied. ;)

MUSLEMAN
05-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Lite+3 May 2004 - 05:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 3 May 2004 - 05:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pauly@3 May 2004 - 02:40
Hello everyone.I&#39;ve had Kazaalite installed for about a year now and recently made a copy for a mate as obviously it is very difficult to download now.Anyway i dont know if i deleted the installation wizard ages ago,or it&#39;s just not part of the file that you download?? Can anyone tell me how i can get his copy of Klite installed-maybe where i could download the wizard from.Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks :helpsmile:
Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 can be downloaded from www.oldversion.com

BTW, the version muscleman mentioned is NOT the Kazaa Lite K++ you used, its a slightly different version ;) [/b][/quote]
it is layed out exactly the same way and is the version they are used to, it just has bit more options and tools :blink: :blink: :blink:

Lite
05-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Well its not exactly the same is it? :rolleyes: And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite :blink:

nsane
05-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Lite@3 May 2004 - 13:49
And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite :blink:
exactly what i was ganna say :rolleyes: :lol:

MUSLEMAN
05-03-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Lite@3 May 2004 - 15:49
Well its not exactly the same is it? :rolleyes: And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite :blink:
what is the point of downloading 13MB seperatly and then try to intergrate them to klite?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

when they can all be downloaded as one pice and already configed :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Lite
05-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 May 2004 - 23:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 3 May 2004 - 23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lite@3 May 2004 - 15:49
Well its not exactly the same is it?&nbsp; :rolleyes: And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite&nbsp; :blink:
what is the point of downloading 13MB seperatly and then try to intergrate them to klite?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

when they can all be downloaded as one pice and already configed :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: [/b][/quote]
6.9 NOT 13.6 <_<

MUSLEMAN
05-04-2004, 11:16 AM
:blink: :blink: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: