PDA

View Full Version : Idea For The Board?

Aaron_T
05-03-2004, 11:21 PM
it has come to my attention that a lot of people on the board are not happy with the MOD team here, now myself i have no problems with, but others do.

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD's to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with :)

please dont treat this in anyway as hatred amont the Moderation team, this is just an idea of mine.

feedback please what do you guys think? :)

Chevy
05-03-2004, 11:23 PM
"Idea for the bored"?

DanB
05-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Chevy@4 May 2004 - 00:23
"Idea for the bored"?
Post silly topics stirring it up again? :unsure:

muchspl2
05-03-2004, 11:24 PM
GTFO? ------------------------------------------->

Aaron_T
05-03-2004, 11:26 PM
i dont see how this is a silly topic simply a productive idea for the forum :blink:

uNz[i]
05-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 08:51
it has come to my attention that a lot of people on the board are not happy with the MOD team here, now myself i have no problems with, but others do.

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD's to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with  :)

please dont treat this in anyway as hatred amont the Moderation team, this is just an idea of mine.

Yeah, lets throw the baby out with the bathwater. :rolleyes:

<_<

Aaron_T
05-03-2004, 11:32 PM
how immature <_<

DanB
05-03-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 00:26
i dont see how this is a silly topic simply a productive idea for the forum :blink:
poorly timed perhaps? :smilie4:

J'Pol
05-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 00:21

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD&#39;s to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with :)

Blatant trolling - moderation is the only sensible response.

Aaron_T
05-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+3 May 2004 - 22:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 3 May 2004 - 22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@4 May 2004 - 00:21

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD&#39;s to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with&nbsp; :)

Blatant trolling - moderation is the only sensible response. [/b][/quote]
have you claimed your award yet <_<

uNz[i]
05-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:02
how immature <_<
And your not? :lol:

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach. :P

Rat Faced
05-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Azzz,

can you give it a week maybe before you start this one?

Upto you, but it dont help at the moment... :unsure:

Aaron_T
05-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by uNz[i]+3 May 2004 - 22:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz[i] @ 3 May 2004 - 22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:02
how immature&nbsp; <_<

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach. :P [/b][/quote]
members are members mate <_<

uNz[i]
05-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Azzz+4 May 2004 - 09:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz &#064; 4 May 2004 - 09:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i
how immature&nbsp; <_<

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach. :P [/b][/quote]
members are members mate <_<[/b][/quote]
Thankyou Captain Obvious. :lol:

That still doesn&#39;t explain why we should sack the entire Mod team. :blink:

Aaron_T
05-04-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by uNz+3 May 2004 - 22:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz[i] @ 3 May 2004 - 22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
[i]Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:12
<!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i
how immature <_<

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach. :P

That still doesn&#39;t explain why we should sack the entire Mod team. :blink: [/b][/quote]
you just dont get it :(

never mind, just lock this thread just like the rest of them in here <_<

uNz[i]
05-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Azzz+4 May 2004 - 10:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 4 May 2004 - 10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by uNz&#091;i+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz&#091;i)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>,3 May 2004 - 22:51] <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:12
<!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i
how immature&nbsp; <_<

That still doesn&#39;t explain why we should sack the entire Mod team. :blink: [/b][/quote]
you just dont get it :(

never mind, just lock this thread just like the rest of them in here <_< [/b][/quote]
Well I just went through and re-read the original post. I don&#39;t see what&#39;s not to get.

You quite clearly said that some members (certainly not the majority) are dissatisfied with the way some or all of the mods are doing thier job.
You want feedback on whether the entire team should be dismissed and a new one put in its place.

With my current understanding of the topic, it&#39;s just a really bad idea.
Hence my "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" comment.

Please, explain what "I don&#39;t get".

kAb
05-04-2004, 01:10 AM
Perhaps Azz is right.

By closing yourself off from new ideas, you are destroying your own self-worth.

hobbes
05-04-2004, 02:50 AM
If we sack all the Mods, new positions will open up and who will be there with his resume?

http://www.cmpco.com/images/lbulb.jpg

Given the poster and his history, this thread is rather

http://www.brooklynbizarro.com/galleries/plastic_wrap/plastic_box.jpg

transparent.

Rip The Jacker
05-04-2004, 04:50 AM
Feedback? Here you are...

I don&#39;t like the idea. You want to sack the entire mod team because some members are dissatisfied with them? The mods here, just like you, are only human. No matter who the mod is, mistakes will be made, decisions that people won&#39;t like will be made. If we were to fire every mod that made a mistake, or a decision people don&#39;t like, where would we be? There wouldn&#39;t be any mods left. Bad idea.

There, honest feedback.

masta.z
05-04-2004, 05:24 AM
i disagree with azz, there&#39;s no need to sack the whole team, the only people we need to get rid of are BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT and BOT

:music1:
peace
Masta.z&#33;

Aaron_T
05-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@4 May 2004 - 03:58
Feedback? Here you are...

I don&#39;t like the idea. You want to sack the entire mod team because some members are dissatisfied with them? The mods here, just like you, are only human. No matter who the mod is, mistakes will be made, decisions that people won&#39;t like will be made. If we were to fire every mod that made a mistake, or a decision people don&#39;t like, where would we be? There wouldn&#39;t be any mods left. Bad idea.

There, honest feedback.
you would say that though because then you would be just like the rest of us :P

NikkiD
05-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Just out of curiosity, when did we give up our rights as members? Moderators are members here too, first and foremost Azzz. We were asked to do a job on this forum, which we accepted. Most of that job involves moving posts around, deleting double posts, and generally keeping an eye on things. Most of the time, I do it gladly. I&#39;m gutted when I have to take action against someone, even if it is just sending them a PM, as I don&#39;t like to reprimand anyone. I don&#39;t want to be seen as an authoritarian. I just want to see everyone, for lack of a better term, "play nice". When they can&#39;t, something needs to be said. For that I should be sacked?

Aaron_T
05-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@4 May 2004 - 15:22
Just out of curiosity, when did we give up our rights as members? Moderators are members here too, first and foremost Azzz. We were asked to do a job on this forum, which we accepted. Most of that job involves moving posts around, deleting double posts, and generally keeping an eye on things. Most of the time, I do it gladly. I&#39;m gutted when I have to take action against someone, even if it is just sending them a PM, as I don&#39;t like to reprimand anyone. I don&#39;t want to be seen as an authoritarian. I just want to see everyone, for lack of a better term, "play nice". When they can&#39;t, something needs to be said. For that I should be sacked?
i just thought a new MOD team will freshen up the forum, new faces...etc

so if you still have a right as a member then you wouldnt mind handing over your MOD place :blink:

NikkiD
05-04-2004, 04:37 PM
I don&#39;t think there&#39;s anything wrong with the mod team that&#39;s currently in place. It&#39;s just as RTJ said, if everytime someone on the team made a mistake, we got rid of them, there would never be any mods left, because someone on this forum will see every action we take as a mistake. There&#39;s always someone out there who will bitch, no matter what the decision or how we make it.

Someone else wants my stars? They&#39;re welcome to them. I&#39;m sick of this shit.

thewizeard
05-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@4 May 2004 - 16:45
I don&#39;t think there&#39;s anything wrong with the mod team that&#39;s currently in place. It&#39;s just as RTJ said, if everytime someone on the team made a mistake, we got rid of them, there would never be any mods left, because someone on this forum will see every action we take as a mistake. There&#39;s always someone out there who will bitch, no matter what the decision or how we make it.

Someone else wants my stars? They&#39;re welcome to them. I&#39;m sick of this shit.
Oh no Nikki, you keep them, you&#39;re work here is well appreciated...

JONNO_CELEBS
05-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, no ones being sacked or resigning :)

The mod team is fine, there is a good mix of level heads, heated head etc, the team is just fine, maybe could do with adding me to it then I&#39;ll kick all your asses :devil:

I think what people fail to remember is the mods are human like the rest of us, their actions are based largley on intuition and their own judgement. what one mod does in a certain situation is not necessarily what another would do, but it&#39;s not possible for them to be right the whole time, they are here for the good of the board and they do it FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;, they want nothing back cept maybe a little apreciation sometimes :)

Come on guys, we have a good mod team here, ok so some descisions we don&#39;t all agree with but what do you do when someone posts a really nasty pic or a flamebait thread etc? You contact a mod, then they sort it and you think their wonderful, just try to remember that when you slag them down :)

Also remember these guys are humans with feelings, no one here is just text on a screen, if we were there would be no allies and enemies, no arguing, no jokes, no laughter, it would just basically be a lifeless site of text.
The emoticons are there to express emotions, therefore the ARE emotions :)

Please try to remember this :)

And no I&#39;m not sucking up or posting this cos of Nikki, I respect the mods for who they are and what they do :)

Jonno B)

Nogimics
05-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Normally people are offered MOD positions because they have made considerable contributions to the forum, as in time spent as a member, worth while posts, help & advice and a general good personality that does show through with peoples posts.

After a couple post&#39;s its normally easy to tell between the mature and the immature.

The current mods have obviously earned there positions and why should they give them up ?

Besides the privilege of the title its not an amazing job they have to make hard decisions, spend a hell of a lot of time on the board which hasn&#39;t been so fun lately and move/delete posts WOW.

A complete replacement of the moderation team on any forum is a stupid idea.

If someone is to have their position taken from them, then start offering alternative&#39;s and why the current mod is no better than your nominations. And I suppose you&#39;ll be nominating yourself ??

This was the intention behind your post right &#33; ?

Aaron_T
05-04-2004, 05:11 PM
nah, i wouldnt dare be a MOD.

not every topic is for personal gain you know <_<

even if i wanted to become a MOD i couldnt because of the amount of arguin and spammin ive done :lol:

DanB
05-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 18:19
nah, i wouldnt dare be a MOD.

not every topic is for personal gain you know <_<

even if i wanted to become a MOD i couldnt because of the amount of arguin and spammin ive done :lol:
I nominate Cheese and Spider_dude as Admin, and manny roscoe, ziggyjaurez, bujub, atividia and Internet News as mods :ph34r:

:lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
05-04-2004, 05:31 PM
I think I should be a mod, I&#39;m calm, collected, clever, good looking, friendly and always right :D

Jonno B)

Marius24
05-04-2004, 05:34 PM
i think i wud make a good mod, dont think i would ever b 1 tho. I am always here, fair ( or so i think i am :rolleyes: ) and i get on well with most of the members (by that i mean the dont all hate me)

JONNO_CELEBS
05-04-2004, 05:37 PM
I hate you, I think you&#39;re a tosser :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

NikkiD
05-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Guys, this is/was a serious thread. Keep the spam and off topic jokes to the lounge please. :)

thewizeard
05-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 23:29

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD&#39;s to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with&nbsp; :)

...Back on topic...

I think that all the mods do an excellent job, during a very difficult period.

I would like to see Bender return though...

Marius24
05-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@4 May 2004 - 17:46
Guys, this is/was a serious thread. Keep the spam and off topic jokes to the lounge please. :)
sorry miss :(

on a serious not i think the board is ok as it is, give or take a few minor things (ANTI SPAM) ;)

Nogimics
05-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Marius24 being a mod wouldn&#39;t be such a bad idea. Would get to see his avatar more :lol: :lol:

Seriously I think the Mods do a great job. The only decisions I may not agree with have been made by admins and I dont question them as its their board.

bujub22
05-04-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Nogimics@4 May 2004 - 14:15
Marius24 being a mod wouldn&#39;t be such a bad idea. Would get to see his avatar more :lol: :lol:

Seriously I think the Mods do a great job. The only decisions I may not agree with have been made by admins and I dont question them as its their board.
yah hav to Q them or the&#39;ll never get it right :D

JONNO_CELEBS
05-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Nogimics@4 May 2004 - 18:15

Exactly&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Jesus christ this is what I&#39;ve been trying to say for weeks/months :)

@Buj.......True but not bitch about it on other forums or in public, make a suggestion

"I don&#39;t think it was right to delete my thread, please could someone explain why"

Instead of

"Why was my thread deleted, F*cking mods why are you picking on me?"

Or better still, pm a mod/admin calmly and ask :)

Jonno B)

Edit: Sorry Nikki :)
(Just like people to note that I DO get bollocked same as everyone else, this is what mods do, no favours, no favouritism or grudges, everyone is equal)

Peerzy
05-04-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@4 May 2004 - 17:39
I think I should be a mod, I&#39;m calm, collected, clever, good looking, friendly and always right :D

Jonno B)
Okay Junno :lol:

No, there are many members of the mod team who are perfectly fair and fine (RTJ, NikkiD Rat Faced, Pol, VB1234 just to name a few infact most of them are.)
I can&#39;t think of one bad mod.
@Azzz fresh faces? There not fresh if they have been memebrs for ages

I think Error or BOT or whoever just started banning people needs to take a chill pill and maybe take a break, if i call him a bad word and say he&#39;s stupid and i get banned is that right? Its like me calling Junno a bad work and saying he&#39;s stoopid but i wont get banned for that and like NIkkid said mods and admins are members as well. So if Cely had told Junno to go fuck himself, not even a pm would have been sent. You get the drift...

:)

rookiecrd1
05-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Well here is my opinion about all this.

The mods here are great. They are all dedicated individuals whom spend hours a day making sure things are running smoothly. The suggestion to dump the mod team and get all new mods is simply a very bad one. Doing so would set this forum back quite a bit. It would be nearly impossible to find new mods considering most would probably quit after the first week, or slack off and not do their job. Moderating a forum of this size is a lot more work then most of you think. It is probably more a curse then a priviledge.

Kab, as for your signature, and you Pms asking me to fix some things. You may want to change your sig before you are taken seriously by any admins or mods on this forum. Calling me an idiot because I did not write the script in which the antispam feature is executed from, thus am not sure how to disable it, is not going make me read your posts and PMs with much seriousness.

Brian

kAb
05-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@4 May 2004 - 18:02
Well here is my opinion about all this.

The mods here are great.&nbsp; They are all dedicated individuals whom spend hours a day making sure things are running smoothly. The suggestion to dump the mod team and get all new mods is simply a very bad one.&nbsp; Doing so would set this forum back quite a bit.&nbsp; It would be nearly impossible to find new mods considering most would probably quit after the first week, or slack off and not do their job.&nbsp; Moderating a forum of this size is a lot more work then most of you think.&nbsp; It is probably more a curse then a priviledge.&nbsp;

Kab, as for your signature, and you Pms asking me to fix some things.&nbsp; You may want to change your sig before you are taken seriously by any admins or mods on this forum.&nbsp; Calling me an idiot because I did not write the script in which the antispam feature is executed from, thus am not sure how to disable it, is not going make me read your posts and PMs with much seriousness.

Brian
When on earth did I PM you? :huh:

and btw, I have never been taken seriously by moderators.

and of course I am the "whiniest little bitch ever" according to our very own Rip The Jacker mod, so thats already been established.

edit: but you&#39;re right, I have changed my sig to fit better.

Never called you an idiot though.

Rip The Jacker
05-05-2004, 01:11 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1002886 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=111577&view=findpost&p=1002886)

The truth sucks doesn&#39;t it?

kAb
05-05-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@4 May 2004 - 18:19
http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1002886 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=111577&view=findpost&p=1002886)

The truth sucks doesn&#39;t it?
Not really :huh:

I know who I am.

And why would I listen to a person who can&#39;t tell the difference between censor and censure...

Rip The Jacker
05-05-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by kAb@4 May 2004 - 17:05

and of course I am the "whiniest little bitch ever" according to our very own Rip The Jacker mod, so thats already been established.

:lol: :lol:

Oh man, now your the "whiniest little bitch ever", a "prick", and a liar&#33;

Image Resized
[img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/KrackHead2k-kab_is_a_liar_2.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://server6.uploadit.org/files/KrackHead2k-kab_is_a_liar_2.jpg')

How nice. <_<

kAb
05-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+4 May 2004 - 18:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker &#064; 4 May 2004 - 18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kAb@4 May 2004 - 17:05

:lol: :lol:

Oh man, now your the "whiniest little bitch ever", a "prick", and a liar&#33;

Image Resized
[img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/KrackHead2k-kab_is_a_liar_2.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://server6.uploadit.org/files/KrackHead2k-kab_is_a_liar_2.jpg')

How nice. <_< [/b][/quote]
Huh. You got me. Don&#39;t even remember that, nor would I imagine that rookie would.

Must have hit him pretty hard for him to remember that :huh:

Now where does the &#39;prick&#39; come into play?

Rip The Jacker
05-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by kAb+4 May 2004 - 17:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 4 May 2004 - 17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Huh. You got me. Don&#39;t even remember that, nor would I imagine that rookie would.

Must have hit him pretty hard for him to remember that :huh:

Now where does the &#39;prick&#39; come into play? [/b]
Oh, you forgot? Alright.

And "prick"? The link I posted above:
<!--QuoteBegin-NOB
KaB you are a prick, everyone here is sick of your constant moaning, if you are not happy here, leave. also in your sig the word is censor. that is all this sint a flame i am just getting pissed with your moaning. stop it and grow up.[/quote]

kAb
05-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Ok so you&#39;re going by what other people have said about me because of their own insecure personalities?

What are you getting at? This is lounge material. Why are you posting in the incorrect forum? Do your job. :blink:

thewizeard
05-05-2004, 01:43 AM
I don’t want to sound too patronising kAb but I don’t think you have the slightest idea what it means to finance, run and coordinate a, for you, totally free discussion board of this size. I am not sure, but I think your are still a minor, and probably live off your parents, who probably pay the costs of your Internet connection for you. I do believe though that you have talent, you should put every effort into cultivating it. Then maybe in years to come you will reflect on the times you have spent here and realise, what a fool you made of yourself.

@ as far as you sig is concerned, a saying, " You catch more flies with syrup than with vinegar."

kAb
05-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by nigel123@4 May 2004 - 18:51
I don’t want to sound too patronising kAb but I don’t think you have the slightest idea what it means to finance, run and coordinate a, for you, totally free discussion board of this size. I am not sure, but I think your are still a minor, and probably live off your parents, who probably pay the costs of your Internet connection for you. I do believe though that you have talent, you should put every effort into cultivating it. Then maybe in years to come you will reflect on the times you have spent here and realise, what a fool you made of yourself.

@ as far as you sig is concerned, a saying, " You catch more flies with syrup than with vinegar."
Now hold up.

I do recall balaam stating that this server costs nothing. And even if a company would pay for it themselves, it is true that the banner would be more than sufficient.

And why on EARTH would I reflect on the times I spent here and think I made a fool of myself? I KNOW I make a fool of myself.

Do I really CARE?

No. I have always posted as an enjoyment. Never a priority, never a mood dampener.

This is recreational, it&#39;s just sad to see it go to the shitter.

Rip The Jacker
05-05-2004, 01:48 AM
@nigel123
Excellent post.

I think I&#39;m done in this thread, you called our admin an idiot about 2 weeks ago. Either you forget often, or your a lair.

kAb
05-05-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@4 May 2004 - 18:56
@nigel123
Excellent post.

I think I&#39;m done in this thread, you called our admin an idiot about 2 weeks ago. Either you forget often, or your a lair.
Often my posts are spastic and cheaply written.

I do admit to mistakes. And I guess my mistake here was forgetting I called rookie an idiot. But, when I&#39;m called a bitch, doesn&#39;t really help.. ya know?

Wizard_Mon1
05-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@5 May 2004 - 01:02

The mods here are great. They are all dedicated individuals whom spend hours a day making sure things are running smoothly. The suggestion to dump the mod team and get all new mods is simply a very bad one. Doing so would set this forum back quite a bit. It would be nearly impossible to find new mods considering most would probably quit after the first week, or slack off and not do their job. Moderating a forum of this size is a lot more work then most of you think. It is probably more a curse then a priviledge.
What would buffy do?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0787969222.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:ph34r:

rookiecrd1
05-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Now hold up.

I do recall balaam stating that this server costs nothing. And even if a company would pay for it themselves, it is true that the banner would be more than sufficient.

Kab, you are welcome to have your own opinion of me. I&#39;m not going to dispute that, however you don&#39;t know me and I don&#39;t know you either. As for the server though it is far more then Nothing (unless you consider &#036;250-&#036;400 a month nothing). The google banner brings in no more then 10% of this per month, the brideby about 5% of this.

Now this leaves me with about &#036;3000 per year to pay out of my pocket to keep this thing running. Would you like to chip in? You wanna pay the server costs? I&#39;ll even make you an admin :-)

Brian

jetje
05-05-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by kAb+5 May 2004 - 03:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 5 May 2004 - 03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@4 May 2004 - 18:51

Now hold up.

And why on EARTH would I reflect on the times I spent here and think I made a fool of myself? I KNOW I make a fool of myself.

Do I really CARE?

No. I have always posted as an enjoyment. Never a priority, never a mood dampener.

This is recreational, it&#39;s just sad to see it go to the shitter. [/b][/quote]
i read post of people claiming everything kAb, really don&#39;t believe everything you read. Every gig datatraffic costs money, and we generate pretty much believe me.
Also the hardware for a dedicated server isn&#39;t for free, in the past we worked with people hosting us for free. That didn&#39;t work out very well (like TRX & co), i&#39;m glad we have a very stable host.
The board is hardly down the past months. Why denie them to earn a little fee back in return to give us a smoothly running board. And even if they make a little money out of it (wich is not the case, i&#39;m pretty sure of that)... it&#39;s still free for us the users.

I agree on this has to be recreational, but that has to be for the admin and mods too. Although some people claim diffrent the team does everything to be fair and square to all, and takes every action because we think that&#39;s in the best interest of the whole community. I agree that somethings ain&#39;t working out well. Like the antispam script, but when it was uploaded it was to protect the board for people who tried running spamscripts. It is kinda backfiring on the board now so i hope it will be gone as soon as possible. And i know that you hate the current skins and would almost do a kill to get the old one back. Even that is still on the agenda in team chat. Just give it time. We know we ain&#39;t perfect, but it&#39;s impossible to do everything on demand because of a lot of reasons mentioned a lot of times.

Fact is that with a lot of posts you made lately and the text you have now in the sig you ain&#39;t contributing much to the recreational atmosphere we should have in here.
You have a right to complain, but there&#39;s a point where complaining (and giving constructive critic) dissapears in whining. For some people your posts seem to have reached that point. I just hope you can take up enjoying the forum as you did before, be constructive, sharp and alert... by doing just that you help us all to make the board as enjoyable as it was before, and you will probably enjoy it a lot again&#33;

Wizard_Mon1
05-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@5 May 2004 - 02:16

Now hold up.

Kab, you are welcome to have your own opinion of me. I&#39;m not going to dispute that, however you don&#39;t know me and I don&#39;t know you either. As for the server though it is far more then Nothing (unless you consider &#036;250-&#036;400 a month nothing). The google banner brings in no more then 10% of this per month, the brideby about 5% of this.

Now this leaves me with about &#036;3000 per year to pay out of my pocket to keep this thing running. Would you like to chip in? You wanna pay the server costs? I&#39;ll even make you an admin :-)

Brian
Nuff respect to you dude, are there any benefits to it apart from listening to our juvenille rantings day in day out.

Do you mind if i ask you why?

Thankyou for doing it regardless of your answer to the previous question.

:beerchug:

rookiecrd1
05-05-2004, 02:21 AM
Well Basically I have been doing this stuff for fun. Haven&#39;t had much time lately because its my last 2 weeks of college and I have a lot of studying to do.

Eventually I hope to be able to run this site cost free with the help of some more traffic to raise the ad revenue a bit. We will see though. Either way the forum is in good hand, cost or no cost.

Brian

kAb
05-05-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by jetje@4 May 2004 - 19:20
i read post of people claiming everything kAb, really don&#39;t believe everything you read. Every gig datatraffic costs money, and we generate pretty much believe me.
Also the hardware for a dedicated server isn&#39;t for free, in the past we worked with people hosting us for free. That didn&#39;t work out very well (like TRX & co), i&#39;m glad we have a very stable host.
The board is hardly down the past months. Why denie them to earn a little fee back in return to give us a smoothly running board. And even if they make a little money out of it (wich is not the case, i&#39;m pretty sure of that)... it&#39;s still free for us the users.

I agree on this has to be recreational, but that has to be for the admin and mods too. Although some people claim diffrent the team does everything to be fair and square to all, and takes every action because we think that&#39;s in the best interest of the whole community. I agree that somethings ain&#39;t working out well. Like the antispam script, but when it was uploaded it was to protect the board for people who tried running spamscripts. It is kinda backfiring on the board now so i hope it will be gone as soon as possible. And i know that you hate the current skins and would almost do a kill to get the old one back. Even that is still on the agenda in team chat. Just give it time. We know we ain&#39;t perfect, but it&#39;s impossible to do everything on demand because of a lot of reasons mentioned a lot of times.

Fact is that with a lot of posts you made lately and the text you have now in the sig you ain&#39;t contributing much to the recreational atmosphere we should have in here.
You have a right to complain, but there&#39;s a point where complaining (and giving constructive critic) dissapears in whining. For some people your posts seem to have reached that point. I just hope you can take up enjoying the forum as you did before, be constructive, sharp and alert... by doing just that you help us all to make the board as enjoyable as it was before, and you will probably enjoy it a lot again&#33;
Thanks JetJe.

First post I&#39;ve read in awhile that made sense to me. :)

EDSF
05-05-2004, 02:34 AM
Average cost of a dedicated server

unmanaged, 40 gig disk, 1000GIG transfer, &#036;59 per month US.

Managed, 40 gig disk, 1000GIG transfer. &#036;99 per month US.

You know how many sites you can host on a 40 gig drive?
average webspace for a site like this = about 2 gig.

for most other sites, 500 mb is more than enough.

So let&#39;s resell 20 gig, half of our available space, at an average &#036;9.99 a month per 500 MB webspace.

20gig divided by 500 mb = 40 packages.

40 packages each bringing in &#036;9.99 a month = &#036;399.60 per month

Minus the cost of the dedicated server
unmanaged &#036;399.60 - &#036;59 = &#036;340.60 profit
managed &#036;399.60 - &#036;99 = &#036;300.60 profit

Not enough profit? Resell the remaining half of the diskspace&#33;

Screw Income tax, claim a capital loss for the first three years and deduct it from your overall portfolio.

That&#39;s good for several thousand alone. (even though you aren&#39;t really taking a loss at all ;) )

Play with these numbers all you want, someone isn&#39;t being completely honest here, or, has no business being an admin.

rookiecrd1
05-05-2004, 02:58 AM
I am being completely honest. Why wouldn&#39;t I?

You can not get a 40gig space server and 1000 gig bandwidth for &#036;99 a month without it being extremely crappy.

As for not having any business being an admin.... What does it matter to you how much the server costs? Whether it is &#036;1 a month or &#036;3000 a month, it does not affect this forum or you in any way. How does what i pay for the server and other expences related to this forum have anything to do with my duties as an admin? Are the members paying for the server? No I am&#33;

Brian

EDSF
05-05-2004, 03:25 AM
Are you? ;)

Just got a weak spot for lost souls and failing forums?

I can get one within 24 hours and no, it aint crappy&#33; It&#39;s from one of the highest rated datacenters in the US. Houston I believe. Sound familliar? :)

It concerns me when anyone continues to misrepresent the cost of doing business.

One of the services I offer is providing the opportunity and resources for people to learn this business. That includes costs, management, responsibility, etc.

And that doesn&#39;t cost me or them a single cent&#33;

All your whining about costs might mislead someone, ie: they might actually believe you and decide it&#39;s too complicated or too expensive or too technical.

And that would be a shame. :(

kAb
05-05-2004, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@4 May 2004 - 20:06
As for not having any business being an admin.... What does it matter to you how much the server costs?

Now this leaves me with about &#036;3000 per year to pay out of my pocket to keep this thing running.

so you don&#39;t use this as your answer to everything <_<

DWk
05-05-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by rookiecrd1@4 May 2004 - 19:16
Would you like to chip in? You wanna pay the server costs? I&#39;ll even make you an admin :-)
Are you serious about this? :blink:

RealitY
05-05-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 15:29
so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD&#39;s to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with
What an Azzz...
:huh: :huh:

If this were so then I think it fit that the first duty of the newly appointed should be your banning for the useless effort you&#39;ve put into stirring up shit. After all anyone that gets one of these newly appointed seats you&#39;ve created would have to consider you a threat ffs.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thewizeard
05-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by DWk+5 May 2004 - 05:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 5 May 2004 - 05:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rookiecrd1@4 May 2004 - 19:16
Would you like to chip in?&nbsp; You wanna pay the server costs?&nbsp; I&#39;ll even make you an admin :-)
Are you serious about this? :blink: [/b][/quote]
Of course he is serious, but you will have to remove you sig, and swear an oath of allegiance. + 3 years server costs in advance, and of course the usual deposit.

EDSF
05-05-2004, 08:22 AM
don&#39;t forget about assuming a dopey look and a bad attitude ;)

Or just a really big bold name and a huge gawdy looking sig (http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/signature.gif) :lol:

thewizeard
05-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 08:30
don&#39;t forget about assuming a dopey look and a bad attitude ;)

:o Oh you mean like yours, yes sorry I forgot to say that&#33;... :lol:

EDSF
05-05-2004, 08:35 AM
More lounge humour? Surely you could have put more effort into it than that.

You disappoint me :(

Cheese
05-05-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 07:43
More lounge humour? Surely you could have put more effort into it than that.

Is there anyone on this board you&#39;re not going to insult? :(

EDSF
05-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Actually, yes. You won&#39;t be exluded though. I have no respect for a dull sheep.

Cheese
05-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 07:48
Actually, yes. You won&#39;t be exluded though. I have no respect for a dull sheep.
Baa.

thewizeard
05-05-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 08:43

Now you come to the crux of the situation, I used to have so much respect for you. I was sad when you left. But now you have broken trusts and come back here in disguise. You could have got all these things off you chest last September, but no, you waited, and just jumped on someone else&#39;s bandwagon. I am really disappointed in you Ian.

nigel.

EDSF
05-05-2004, 08:57 AM
What trust? The one that Rat Faced has dreamed up?

What disguise? You know my name.

I believe any "bandwagon" was started by this board censoring legitimate sites, closing doors to other resources, generally becoming bad internet nieghbors.

And then there&#39;s all the lies and scams. But that isn&#39;t important here is it?

It&#39;s about protecting what you think you have.

I know how it is, I &#39;ve seen people who resist going to a doctor when they&#39;re ill. You probably think it&#39;ll pass and it&#39;s not so bad. Well, cancer kills. Yes it does.

And all your denial won&#39;t make it any better.

Lamsey
05-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 09:05
What trust?&nbsp; The one that Rat Faced has dreamed up?

What disguise?&nbsp; You know my name.&nbsp;

I believe any "bandwagon" was started by this board censoring legitimate sites, closing doors to other resources, generally becoming bad internet nieghbors.

And then there&#39;s all the lies and scams. But that isn&#39;t important here is it?

It&#39;s about protecting what you think you have.&nbsp;

I know how it is, I &#39;ve seen people who resist going to a doctor when they&#39;re ill. You probably think it&#39;ll pass and it&#39;s not so bad. Well, cancer kills. Yes it does.

And all your denial won&#39;t make it any better.
Balamm: three things.

One: KLiteTools was censored due to excessive advertising, even typing www.klitet00ls.com gives you http://www.[too much advertising, will end up like this] through the word filter.

Two: if there is some massive scam going on here, please do inform us of the exact details instead of all this vague scaremongering. I certainly haven&#39;t noticed money pouring out of my bank account; nor, I suspect, has anyone else on the forum. In which case - where is the problem from the members&#39; point of view?

And three: what are you getting out of all this shit? Does it make you feel 1337, perhaps - are we to be impressed by <s>the size of your internet penis</s> your web skills and knowledge? Or does it help to dull the burning, bitter senses of rejection and inadequacy? Or do you actually believe you are the crusading hero riding in on your white charger to save us from the fascist dictatorship of the mod team?
From a psychological point of view, it would be interesting to hear your answer.

jetje
05-05-2004, 10:51 AM
@Ballam/EDSF

SCAM WHAT SCAM, we have this place for free&#33; There is no spyware&#33; No DIAL UP connecting&#33; Your not being held hostage&#33; People that like it here can enjoy FREE&#33;
What scam???? If this is a scam you better stop surfing the net&#33;
-------------------------------------

Well for me there is no scam, deceives and what ever you are insunuating.
Only thing i see is a bitter guy lookin for revenge.... Having HIS own agenda.

Look here&#39;s the deal, we&#39;re members on the board that we enjoy. We mods help this board out for free.
Thing you don&#39;t seem to understand is that A lot of people ENJOY this place. Everything we do is to keep this place enjoyable. We mods have no other agenda as that.

May i ask what your agenda is, you seem to stand up after we have made some rules more strict, and it seems your the one that feels like your losing MONEY.
Everything you accuse this administration of is probably happening at your sites.
Cause really why do you keep repeating all the time about how many it costs??
We THIS COMMUNITY have this place on the net, for free it works better then ever before. Someone paid for it out of his own pocket and give it to us for free. Only thing we have is a banner. Why do you care if someone is making a bit pocket change for doing that (wich isn&#39;t the case).
You only came back after you felt you lost the free advertising place to protect your investments, as a thief in the night in disguise, cause it probably interfered with your bussiness plan. And yes that is my opinion.

But hey you probably gonna attack me about everything, you know what.. i really don&#39;t care about what you think.

The only interest I (and all the other mods) have is to keep this board running for the people that still enjoy this place, too bad we&#39;re so nice in here that we keep it this nice even for people like you, who don&#39;t show any respect towards others in your posts....
We don&#39;t held people hostage in here you know, no one has to pay for anything. Everything is free in here. Only thing in our agenda is to keep it that way
But what&#39;s your agenda.......????

oooh and ehm, where i come from we don&#39;t have the server deals you mentioned, i like to see the link to the firm that gives out the deals as you stated cause i&#39;m pretty sure a lot of people will love to have such a deal, but i don&#39;t think your able to link us to such place ;)

EDSF
05-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Sorry, I won&#39;t waste my time discussing anything with you 2.
You are the most vile and rude self promoting ignorant examples of what&#39;s wrong with this forum and the sooner you fuck off, the better it will be for everyone. :)

The only question from your fucked up halfbaked pigeon english post that I&#39;ll respond to is the server costs.

Do you not have Google in your country? I believe it&#39;s google.nl isn&#39;t it? :huh:

Do the research&#33;

Cheese
05-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Do the research&#33;

You&#39;re the one making the claims so why don&#39;t you post the links? If you can&#39;t just say so. :)

jetje
05-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 13:19
You are the most vile and rude self promoting ignorant examples of what&#39;s wrong with this forum and the sooner you fuck off, the better it will be for everyone. :)

The only question from your fucked up halfbaked pigeon english post that I&#39;ll respond to is the server costs.

Do you not have Google in your country? I believe it&#39;s google.nl isn&#39;t it? :huh:

Do the research&#33;
well i guess you proved everything i was trying to tell in that post, thanks Balamm :lol:

RGX
05-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 11:19

Do the research&#33;
http://www.ukbikeforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/funnies/normal_post-1-29015-Toys_oot_the_pram.jpg

:rolleyes:

thewizeard
05-05-2004, 11:36 AM
And now during the interval, a little wisdom from the EDDA:

132. I rede thee, Loddfafnir&#33; | and hear thou my rede,-
Profit thou hast if thou hearest,
Great thy gain if thou learnest:
Scorn or mocking | ne&#39;er shalt thou make
Of a guest or a journey-goer.

133. Oft scarcely he knows | who sits in the house
What kind is the man who comes;
None so good is found | that faults he has not,
Nor so wicked that nought he is worth.

134. I rede thee, Loddfafnir&#33; | and hear thou my rede,--
Profit thou hast if thou hearest,
Great thy gain if thou learnest:
Scorn not ever | the gray-haired singer,
Oft do the old speak good;
(Oft from shrivelled skin | come skillful counsels,
Though it hang with the hides,
And flap with the pelts,
And is blown with the bellies.)

Verse 134 is refering to me I think.... :)

Adster
05-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey balamm hows your day been?

EDSF
05-05-2004, 11:53 AM
Well the cranialy challenged are certainly crawling out of the woodwork now aren&#39;t they? :lol:

Nice spin on the genuine offer I&#39;ve extended there cheese dick&#33;

I&#39;m sure you&#39;re very pleased with it.

Of course the thought of you or anyone who&#39;s challenging the facts doing the research and presenting your own facts isn&#39;t one that agrees with you is it.
No, it&#39;s easier to throw poopie little comments :lol:

Well, I&#39;m going to leave you to it. I don&#39;t see anything much worth salvaging here anymore.
The level of discussion has sunk to the lamesy jeje level and we all know where that leads.

Off to the lounge with this thread &#33;

EDSF
05-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Adster@5 May 2004 - 12:00
Hey balamm hows your day been?
Good morning to you adster. :) My day has been good&#33; And yours?

Cheese
05-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 11:01

Nice spin on the genuine offer I&#39;ve extended there cheese dick&#33;

I&#39;m sure you&#39;re very pleased with it.

Of course the thought of you or anyone who&#39;s challenging the facts doing the research and presenting your own facts isn&#39;t one that agrees with you is it.
No, it&#39;s easier to throw poopie little comments :lol:

Well, I&#39;m going to leave you to it. I don&#39;t see anything much worth salvaging here anymore.
The level of discussion has sunk to the lamesy jeje level and we all know where that leads.

Off to the lounge with this thread &#33;
Finally someone has figured out why my nickname is Cheese :lol:

As for challenging your facts you dont have any that I see and you&#39;re dissing me for not presenting mine. :huh:

Well the cranialy challenged are certainly crawling out of the woodwork now aren&#39;t they?

Funnily enough this was my thought when I saw this:

http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...80&#entry995754 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=110626&st=180&#entry995754)

So feel free to leave and take your scam deal with you. :)

Chevy
05-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 23:34
i dont see how this is a silly topic simply a productive idea for the forum&nbsp; :blink:

Lamsey
05-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 11:19
You are the most vile and rude self promoting ignorant examples of what&#39;s wrong with this forum and the sooner you fuck off, the better it will be for everyone.&nbsp; :)

Do you not have Google in your country?&nbsp; I believe it&#39;s google.nl isn&#39;t it?&nbsp; :huh:

Do the research&#33;
Nice answer, speaks volumes.

edit: just noticed something that requires special attention: "halfbaked pigeon english post" - I really would love to see you converse with jetje in Dutch.

DWk
05-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 May 2004 - 03:45
One: KLiteTools was censored due to excessive advertising, even typing www.klitet00ls.com gives you http://www.[too much advertising, will end up like this] (&#39;http://www.[too) through the word filter.
Bla, bla, bla.

Lamsey this is BS. The TEAM asked us to stop posting links because MM was directing people to either posts in the KLT forum, or files in KLT.com. We all agreed to stop posting links, since what you said is for us to point people to go to the sites on our sigs. So be it, we pointed people to our sigs. After then, you told us that our sigs were still spamming, and you removed our links in the sigs after you changed the rules. Rules which by the way ONLY applied to the "KLT crew", as you funnily call us.

The ban came after that, but that&#39;s another story.

Please refrain from posting nonsense, and get your facts straight :smilie4:

Lamsey
05-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by DWk@5 May 2004 - 13:49
Bla, bla, bla.

Lamsey this is BS. The TEAM asked us to stop posting links because MM was directing people to either posts in the KLT forum, or files in KLT.com. We all agreed to stop posting links, since what you said is for us to point people to go to the sites on our sigs. So be it, we pointed people to our sigs. After then, you told us that our sigs were still spamming, and you removed our links in the sigs after you changed the rules. Rules which by the way ONLY applied to the "KLT crew", as you funnily call us.

The ban came after that, but that&#39;s another story.

Please refrain from posting nonsense, and get your facts straight :smilie4:
Firstly, I&#39;m no longer a member of the team, so it doesn&#39;t make sense to talk to me and the team in the second person.

Secondly, as far as I can tell, telling people to go to a forum where they have to register to get help by following a sig link isn&#39;t any different from providing a link. It&#39;s the fact that KLiteTools was constantly being promoted around the forum that led to the ban of the links, just like what happened with netweiner. I agree that the new rule put in place is poorly worded to say the least, but it seems only to be enforced when required.

Cheese
05-05-2004, 02:00 PM
http://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/compwar.gifhttp://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/compwar.gifhttp://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/compwar.gif
http://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/compwar.gifhttp://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/compwar.gifhttp://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/compwar.gif

sArA
05-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@5 May 2004 - 14:08
Love your sig...... Very funny&#33; :lol: :lol:

[B][O][T]
05-05-2004, 02:13 PM
One can only agree :)

BOT

DanB
05-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@5 May 2004 - 14:57
. It&#39;s the fact that KLiteTools was constantly being promoted around the forum that led to the ban of the links, just like what happened with netweiner.
Ah yes, why was netweiner unbanned again? :unsure:

Rat Faced
05-05-2004, 05:36 PM
He wasnt, his links were :P

DanB
05-05-2004, 05:40 PM
Is that word filter still active?

Netweiser

:lol: ok no more said :ph34r:

Save-Dave
05-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 23:29

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD&#39;s to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with :)

We are a democratic society, aren&#39;t we?

Sometimes I had my doubts, seriously.

thewizeard
05-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Yes we live in a democratic society, and when you reach the age of 18 (mostly), you may have your vote in choosing a government. However, this is a private board, where you are free to become a member, if you please. There are rules though: http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=boardrules , when you join you agree also to abide by these rules. No one will force you to stay here against your will. :)

[B][O][T]
05-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Make sense :)

BOT

Gripper
05-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Just read this whole thread and thought I&#39;d add my twopennath worth,I knew nothing about downloading stuff and generaly making my computer run smooth,all I&#39;ve ever had off this board is good advice FOR FREE,it has cost me nothing ,which is a good thing as I&#39;m on the dole,blacklisted,so I have no access to a bank account.Without this forum I would still be being ripped off by Pirates making a huge profit on low quality ripped off films.I still go to the pictures when I can afford it,If the film warrants it,which by being on this site I can genaraly find out.I went to see "Van Helsing" yesterday and its Great.
As far as I,m concerned the mods are doing a fine job,good luck to you&#33;

By the way if there is a way of earning money by posting on the site could someone post a thread explaining it :lol:

Blessed be :D

bulio
05-08-2004, 07:12 PM
if the mods here "love the board" so much, then why do they not want to give up their jobs for the bettger of the board? :)

Virtualbody1234
05-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by bulio@8 May 2004 - 13:20
if the mods here "love the board" so much, then why do they not want to give up their jobs for the bettger of the board? :)
Do you really think the board would be better without mods? I don&#39;t.

thewizeard
05-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by bulio@8 May 2004 - 19:20
Because they are doing a good job. :) We would, in fact not allow them to give up their jobs.....They are our mods and we want to keep them. :rolleyes:

james_bond_rulez
05-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 15:29

somebody stepped on something and dragged it all the way in here for us to smell <_<

tracydani
05-09-2004, 09:19 AM
The mods are fine just the way they are. It&#39;s some of the members I would prefer to swap out with new ones.

TD

brotherdoobie
05-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+8 May 2004 - 15:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 8 May 2004 - 15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bulio@8 May 2004 - 13:20
Do you really think the board would be better without mods? I don&#39;t. [/b][/quote]
I do agree the board would be bettger without mods.
But not "better" ;)

Peace brotherdoobie