PDA

View Full Version : Is Onimusha Hot Or Wat?

bighead-haha
05-05-2004, 02:16 AM
:D wow got onimusha3 demon sage and it's hot!! i think ya should try it out :D

Haz
05-05-2004, 02:45 AM
Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about it, gonna have to check it out.

destroyerofevil
05-05-2004, 08:48 AM
So hows the camera angle? Thats the only bad thing ive heard bout it till now. :huh: ;)

Manny Roscoe
05-05-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by bighead-haha@4 May 2004 - 22:24
:D wow got onimusha3 demon sage and it's hot!! i think ya should try it out :D
Yeah.....its awesome.

But I beat the game within 2 days....so...its not much...

SPOILER

Whats up with the ending? I mean....I've heard its the last Onimusha game, but the plot isnt over.

Now, Samanoske has to seal the evil Nobonaga gauntlet....so.....is there gonna be another game?
Also, after the credits roll, some dude says "Now Nobonaga is dead, so its time for (I forgot his name) to take over!"
Ugh....I dunno....it isnt over yet.....
The last fight kicked major ass, though....

colt45joe
05-06-2004, 12:54 AM
game is awesome, i had no problems with the camera. and it is short, but its fun playing it over in hard with panda suit.

{SPOILERS...MAYBE?}
this is capcom ya know, im positive there will be a sequel, but it will probably be a different name. it said that it was one chapter of the oni-genma war, there are other chapters, like the new guy thats taking over. it'd be pretty cool if they made a cg movie sequel released on dvd.

bighead-haha
05-06-2004, 08:15 PM
yup it would be good if capcom makes anime dvd out of it.

mike45450
05-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Anyway, what's the basic gameplay like? From what i've seen and kinda read, it seems like Devil May Cry, but with more puzzles.

bighead-haha
05-07-2004, 10:36 PM
ya it got puzzels but not like the second part of the series... story line is exellent, u might get lost in the beginin but u'll understand it later!!! :D

Manny Roscoe
05-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by bighead-haha@7 May 2004 - 18:44
ya it got puzzels but not like the second part of the series... story line is exellent, u might get lost in the beginin but u'll understand it later!!! :D
I honestly thought the whole time-fold thing was silly....IMO, the best Onimusha was the first one.....