PDA

View Full Version : I Apologies

Adster
05-05-2004, 11:13 AM
First off I want to say that I am problem drunk out of my head posting this as it has been the saddest week of my entire life.. so excuse the typos..

first I had a 1 year old puppy dog die then I had my sister having twins which then my first ever niece was unfortunintly unable to survive the doctors could not get her to breath.. and other girl is doing fine...

Why oh why couldn't that thing that we supportingly call god take me instead...

anyway enough of my babbling on

on teh spare of the moment my post 1 week ago when was all this drama was just starting to happen and I was is Disraeli did not want to eat drink just lay on the bed or have a quick chat in soul seek.

I then was unhappy with what one of the Admins did in this board... and made a a one angry post in my goodbye...

when what I really needed was time away from here in case I want insane (Which I probably already am) and got myself a banning out of depression,

Yes it was no excuse with all that crap going on on why I should have made that post.... but I do apologies

Jonno I also apologize too for some things I said on the other board .. I was just o far out of line

I am home alone ATM and depressed and just cannot stop crying.. I just can't believe that 2 sad things can happen in such short space of time.. not to mention my family is cursed with April May Syndrome in the past 12 years we have had a death or bad luck in this family

I now have learned that this is probably the place to be to try and cheer up and have some laughs with you guys..

Hopefully I will be welcomed back..

Adam

Cheese
05-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Welcome back Ad :D

Sorry to hear things have been rough recently :( but you're right this is a good place to relax and have a laugh. B)

RGX
05-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Welcome back, we need some more humour around here. :)

I am also sorry about recent events in your life :( , take all the time you need and we'll be here if you need us. :)

sArA
05-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Sorry you are feeling bad and you and your family have had a rough time. I am sure that you will find the support and occasional jibe to bring you back to yourself on this forum.

It shows your true nature that you have had the guts to post this, you sound sincere and I hope things improve for you.

I have respect for you in this...

uNz[i]
05-05-2004, 11:44 AM
G'day Ads. Had a feeling you'd be back... and it's been weird without you here.

Sorry that things have sucked for you lately. :(

Spider_dude
05-05-2004, 11:46 AM
adthomp i have told you, how i feel on slsk, but drinking isn't the solution it will just depress you more in the long run, take it from someone who knows. i have been tee total for 3 days now and i can finally sleep for some hours at night.

Adster
05-05-2004, 11:49 AM
someone hasn't called me adthomp in a very long time

JONNO_CELEBS
05-05-2004, 11:53 AM
Told ya you'd be back :P

Nah seriously, Ad dude I'm really sorry about the bad stuff you had to go thru, pretty bad week myself so I guess we just clshed, wrong guys, wrong place, wrong time huh :rolleyes:

Hope no hard feelings, I'm done with all this fighting and arguing shit, we're all spose to be mates, so lets be mates :)

Last night I had a few things put into perspective, kind of a rude awakening if you like, so how's about a new day, new start? :)

Gisa snog :P

Jonno B)

summerlinda
05-05-2004, 11:55 AM
:hug:

Chevy
05-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Sounds like a very rough time you are having Adster, please look after yourself,

and welcome back :D

thewizeard
05-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Adster@5 May 2004 - 11:21

I am home alone ATM and depressed and just cannot stop crying..

Hopefully I will be welcomed back..

Adam
With this post you show a lot of courage and character; and there is nothing wrong with crying. As far as I am concerned, you are and have always been welcome here. In fact reading your post I cannot help but share your grief. Take care Ad...and remember that you have many friends here,

nigel

DanB
05-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Glad you have come back Ad :)

sorry to hear about the troubles you are going through, it doesn't sound good.

bujub22
05-05-2004, 12:51 PM
welcome back ,and i hope u feel better ;)

destroyerofevil
05-05-2004, 01:02 PM
My sincerest condolences to u my friend. :( Anyway, gd 2 haf u back here! :)

zapjb
05-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Welcome back Ad.

What has helped me & I hope helps you. About God, there's the infinite wisdom compared to my finite wisdom. I am not supposed to understand everything.

silent VI
05-05-2004, 02:02 PM
:music1: im glad your back

BawA
05-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Welcome Back, :D :D :D :D :D :D

hobbes
05-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Welcome back, Adster.

j2k4
05-05-2004, 02:34 PM
Sorry for your sadness, Ad; please allow us to lend whatever support we are able?

Glad you're going to remain with us; we've lost a bit of "weight" lately, and we sure don't need to lose you. ;)

:)

brotherdoobie
05-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Glad to see your back Ad :)
I'm Sorry to hear of your loss.

When the flaming lute-thronged angelic door is wide;
When an immortal passion breathes in mortal clay;
Our hearts endure the scourge, the plaited thorns, the way
Crowded with bitter faces, the wounds in palm and side,
The vinegar-heavy sponge, the flowers by Kedron stream;
We will bend down and loosen our hair over you,
That it may drop faint perfume, and be heavy with dew,
Lilies of death-pale hope, roses of passionate dream.

"William Butler Yeats"

Peace brotherdoobie

(>Zero Cool<)
05-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Good to have you back Adam :)

Very sorry to hear about your sad news :(

Rocktron
05-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Missed the complete thing. :( Sorry to hear all of this Ad.
Just talked to you on SS, and i&#39;m happy to see it&#39;s better now.

Take care mate&#33;