PDA

View Full Version : Some Kind Of Error

hogwild
05-06-2004, 01:53 AM
Hi, Im using klite 2.4.3 on one of my computers and version 1.0 on my other computer. When I download songs, they start off playing alright but after a min. or so, they start making weird noises and playing at super lightning speed. I have this problem with both versions. Im using windows xp on both. Has anybody else had this problem. Thanks!!

Vargas
05-06-2004, 02:16 AM
welcome to the forum. . . :)
you might want to look around the forum and see this has been answered a bazillion times already. . . or you could just delete the fakes and download a different version

GHOST 1337
05-06-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by hogwild@6 May 2004 - 02:01
Hi, Im using klite 2.4.3 on one of my computers and version 1.0 on my other computer. When I download songs, they start off playing alright but after a min. or so, they start making weird noises and playing at super lightning speed. I have this problem with both versions. Im using windows xp on both. Has anybody else had this problem. Thanks!!
the files are corrupt. the new klt comes with the latest version of mp3sheild and other useful programs for this Clicky Clicky (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=109695&st=0)
but yes, dlelte them