PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol.

[N][O][B]
05-06-2004, 01:59 PM
i was drunk last night and have just got off the phone with the friend i was drinking with last night. it seems when he got home he tried to get into bed with his parents, and them proceeded to pish on his pc.

man he must have been in a worse state than me.

Dray_04
05-06-2004, 02:07 PM
wen i was 14 i used to sneak out and get pissed every weekend....*parents were strict*

and anyway me and my mate , who was staying at my house, decided to skull a whole bottle of Mississipi Moonshine (real cheap shit NZ $15 32% alcohol)

...a few hours later i wake in my room to find my mate passed out on the ground.... 2 buckets in my room.... room smells like spue.... mum bursts thru the door...

"Hi Son.....how was your night"
"ummmm"
"you realise you came home with the police right"
"ummm no way"

the rest is :censored:

[N][O][B]
05-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Dray_04@6 May 2004 - 14:15
wen i was 14 i used to sneak out and get pissed every weekend....*parents were strict*

and anyway me and my mate , who was staying at my house, decided to skull a whole bottle of Mississipi Moonshine (real cheap shit NZ $15 32% alcohol)

...a few hours later i wake in my room to find my mate passed out on the ground.... 2 buckets in my room.... room smells like spue.... mum bursts thru the door...

"Hi Son.....how was your night"
"ummmm"
"you realise you came home with the police right"
"ummm no way"

the rest is :censored:
so did you get your hole with a hot sheep that night?

Dray_04
05-06-2004, 02:19 PM
yeah she was pretty hot ay...

btw tell your mum that she left her sheet ...oh i mean undies behind..

ahhh what a good dose of alcohol can do 2 ya :)