PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Cs Keyboard Shortcut

FreeMail
05-07-2004, 06:00 PM
after installing adobe photoshop cs, i noticed that the keyboard shortcuts are not working? any tips to make it work? TIA!

Ariel_001
05-07-2004, 06:20 PM
You most likely have a bad copy of Photoshop Cs from PARADOX. Get the Photoshop Cs Crackfix (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=78845&hl=Photoshop+Cs) or even better download the Photoshop Cs ISO.

Xero Grid
05-07-2004, 06:21 PM
That's right, they don't work.
As well as the ability to edit scanned money. <_< (unless you get a patch ;) )
Also, almost all plug-ins don&#39;t work correctly.

I didn&#39;t like CS as much as 7.0 so I just went back... for a number of reasons, but I heard that you can edit the shortcut keys to whatever you want. It&#39;s supposed to be one of those magical new features adobe came up with. I didn&#39;t keep it long enough to remember where that option is, but it shouldn&#39;t be so hard to find.

But, if you&#39;re not really gonna use new features in CS, then it&#39;s not worth it. You can stick with 7.0 for quite some time.

BTW, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s the PARADOX release because the only thing wrong with it was that it was time bombed. It was the crack, not the program. ;)

-- Xero Grid --

orcutt989
05-07-2004, 11:30 PM
What is so great about CS anyways?

AndrewBarker
05-07-2004, 11:32 PM
its what the pro&#39;s use

orcutt989
05-07-2004, 11:46 PM
It doesnt seem like theres much extra than there was in 7?

Xero Grid
05-08-2004, 05:29 AM
To be honest... there isn&#39;t much new. There are ten major changes, but if you weren&#39;t that big with previous versions, you&#39;ll never notice. for example. ImageReady, which comes with Photoshop, can now handle gifs and flash. There is a new way of handling selections, I believe. You can configure the shortcut keys, and there are more features that I forget.

However, in my experience, it was more trouble than it was worth. It started sooooo slow if you use plug-ins (I don&#39;t use that many anymore), but using the plug-ins was a pain in the ass. They just wouldn&#39;t work properly. So, they makers of the plug-ins would have to release new versions juts so they would at least work the way they were supposed to, and that&#39;s the last thing I needed. Gathering plug-ins updates. <_<

I feel 7 is excellent. I suggest sticking with 7 until Adobe comes out with something revolutionary, like something equal to when they created layers. :P

-- Xero Grid --

Storm
05-08-2004, 10:31 PM
the only really good part about CS is indesign 3.0.............. thats a huge improvement (pasting text WITH layout)......... apart from that, not much improvement (cept the icons look a lil nicer)

bkdvnyc
05-09-2004, 01:34 AM
photoshop cs leans more towards photo editing now then drawing up shit, aperture fixes, shadows, highlights and ish