PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Story's

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Daniel Lima filed a lawsuit in New Britain, Conn., in May against the Minnichaug Golf Course for at least $15,000 in damages after being hit in the nose by an errant shot. The errant shot was by Lima, himself, as his fairway drive hit a yardage marker, bounced back, and hit him in the face.

Driving School Exam Answers

The following are a few samples of REAL answers received on exams given by the California Department of Transportation's driving school.

Q: Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?
A: What for? He can't see my license plate.

Q: Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at the same time?
A: The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper sticker saying, "Guns don't kill people. I do."

Q: When driving through fog, what should you use?
A: Your car.

Q: What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving?
A: I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.

Q: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no longer drive lawfully?
A: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.

Q: What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?
A: Make eye contact and wave "hello" if she is cute.

Q: What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light and a flashing yellow traffic light?
A: The color?

Q: How do you deal with heavy traffic?
A: Drive like minamoto.

Q: What can you do to help ease a heavy traffic problem?
A: Carry loaded weapons.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:22 PM
The following statements were found on patient's charts during a recent review of medical records. These statements were written by various health care professionals including (we're afraid) a doctor or two at several major hospitals:

"The lab test indicated abnormal lover function."

"The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut, and handed to the pediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately."

"Exam of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized."

"The skin was moist and dry."

"The patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch."

"She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life until 1989 when she got a divorce."

"The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out of gas and crashed."

"I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy."

"The patient lives at home with his mother, father, and pet turtle, who is presently enrolled in day care three times a week."

"Bleeding started in the rectal area and continued all the way to Los Angeles."

"Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation."

"She is numb from her toes down."

"Exam of genitalia was completely negative except for the right foot."

"While in the emergency room, she was examined, X-rated and sent home. The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a job as stockbroker instead."

"Coming from Detroit, this man has no children."

"When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room."

"Examination reveals a well-developed male lying in bed with his family in no distress."

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:23 PM
These are real laws still on the books from different areas of the United States of America. (please note that no attempt has been made to verify these)
Alabama:
1. It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

California:
1. Community leaders passed an ordinance that makes it illegal for anyone to try and stop a child from playfully jumping over puddles of water.

Connecticut:
1. You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
2. You are not allowed to walk across a street on your hands.

Florida:
1. Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
2. A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
3. If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
4. <SARASOTA> It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
5. Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

Illinois:
1. It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, and other domesticated animals kept as pets.

Indiana:
1. Bathing is prohibited during the winter.
2. Citizens are not allowed to attend a movie house or theater nor ride in a public streetcar within at least four hours after eating garlic.

Iowa:
1. Kisses may last for as much as, but no more than, five minutes.

Kentucky:
1. By law, anyone who has been drinking is "sober" until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground."
2. It is illegal to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket.

Louisiana:
1. It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
2. Biting someone with your natural teeth is "simple assault," while biting someone with your false teeth is "aggravated assault."

Massachusetts:
1. Mourners at a wake may not eat more than three sandwiches.
2. Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
3. An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.
4. Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Classic Lawyer Jokes
What do you call a lawyer with an I. Q. of 50?
Your honor.
What do you call a lawyer whose gone bad?
Senator.

What&#39;s the difference between a lawyer and a trampoline?
You take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline&#33;

What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start&#33;

How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
His lips are moving.

What&#39;s the difference between a dead dog and a dead lawyer in the road?
There are skid marks in front of the dog.

How many lawyers does it take to roof a house?
Depends on how thin you slice them.

Why won&#39;t sharks attack lawyers?
Professional courtesy.

What do have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand?
Not enough sand.

When lawyers die, why are they buried in a hole 24 feet deep?
Because down deep, they are all nice guys&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

How do you get a lawyer out of a tree?
Cut the rope.

How do you stop a lawyer from drowning?
Shoot him before he hits the water.

What is the definition of a shame (as in "that&#39;s a shame")?
When a busload of lawyers goes off a cliff.

What is the definition of a "crying shame"?
There was an empty seat.

How many lawyers does it take to stop a moving bus?
Never enough.

Have you heard about the lawyers word processor?
No matter what font you select, everything come out in fine print.

What&#39;s the difference between a porcupine and two lawyers in a Porsche?
With a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside&#33;

What do you buy a friend graduating from Law School?
A lobotomy.

What&#39;s the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?
One&#39;s a bottom-crawling scum sucker and the other&#39;s just a fish.

Hear about the terrorist that hijacked a 747 full of lawyers?
He threatened to release one every hour if his demands weren&#39;t met.

What does a lawyer and a sperm have in common?
Both have about a one in 3 million chance of becoming a human being.

Why is it that many lawyers have broken noses?
From chasing parked ambulances.

Where can you find a good lawyer?
In the cemetery

What do lawyers use as contraceptives?
Their personalities.

What&#39;s the difference between a lawyer and a herd of buffalo?
The lawyer charges more.

What&#39;s the difference between a lawyer and a vampire?
A vampire only sucks blood at night.

What is brown and black and looks good on a lawyer?
A doberman.

What is the difference between a lawyer and a rooster?
When a rooster wakes up in the morning, its primal urge is to cluck defiance.

How many law professors does it take to change a light bulb?
Hell, you need 250 just to lobby for the research grant.

Why did the post office recall the new lawyer stamps?
Because people could not tell which side to spit on.

Did you hear about the new sushi bar that caters exclusively to lawyers?
It&#39;s called, Sosumi.

Did you hear about the lawyer from Texas who was so big when he died that they couldn&#39;t find a coffin big enough to hold the body?
They gave him an enema and buried him in a shoebox.

Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an honest lawyer, and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a hundred dollar bill. Who gets it?
The old drunk, of course, the other three are mythological creatures.

What is the ideal weight of a lawyer?
About three pounds, including the urn.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:25 PM
The Goodtimes Email Virus
Goodtimes will re-write your hard drive. Not only that, but it will scramble any disks that are even close to your computer. It will recalibrate your refrigerator&#39;s coolness setting so all your ice cream goes melty. It will demagnetize the strips on all your credit cards, screw up the tracking on your television and use subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD&#39;s you try to play.

It will give your ex-girlfriend your new phone number. It will mix Kool-aid into your fishtank. It will drink all your beer and leave its socks out on the coffee table when there&#39;s company coming over. It will put a dead kitten in the back pocket of your good suit pants and hide your car keys when you are late for work.

Goodtimes will make you fall in love with a penguin. It will give you nightmares about circus midgets. It will pour sugar in your gas tank and shave off both your eyebrows while dating your girlfriend behind your back and billing the dinner and hotel room to your Discover card.

It will seduce your grandmother. It does not matter if she is dead, such is the power of Goodtimes, it reaches out beyond the grave to sully those things we hold most dear.

It moves your car randomly around parking lots so you can&#39;t find it. It will kick your dog. It will leave libidinous messages on your boss&#39;s voice mail in your voice&#33; It is insidious and subtle. It is dangerous and terrifying to behold. It is also a rather interesting shade of mauve.

Goodtimes will give you Dutch Elm disease. It will leave the toilet seat up. It will make a batch of Methamphetamine in your bathtub and then leave bacon cooking on the stove while it goes out to chase gradeschoolers with your new snowblower.

Listen to me. Goodtimes does not exist.

It cannot do anything to you. But I can. I am sending this message to everyone in the world. Tell your friends, tell your family. If anyone else sends me another E-mail about this fake Goodtimes Virus, I will turn hating them into a religion. I will do things to them that would make a horsehead in your bed look like Easter Sunday brunch.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:26 PM
So you think someone you know is computer-illiterate? Check out the following excerpts from a Wall Street Journal article by Jim Carlton

Compaq is considering changing the command "Press Any Key" to "Press Return Key" because of the flood of calls asking where the "Any" key is.

AST technical support had a caller complaining that her mouse was hard to control with the dust cover on. The cover turned out to be the plastic bag the mouse was packaged in.

Another Compaq technician received a call from a man complaining that the system wouldn&#39;t read word processing files from his old diskettes. After trouble- shooting for magnets and heat failed to diagnose the problem, it was found that the customer labeled the diskettes then rolled them into the typewriter to type the labels.

Another AST customer was asked to send a copy of her defective diskettes. A few days later a letter arrived from the customer along with Xeroxed copies of the floppies.

A Dell technician advised his customer to put his troubled floppy back in the drive and close the door. The customer asked the tech to hold on, and was heard putting the phone down, getting up and crossing the room to close the door to his room.

Another Dell customer called to say he couldn&#39;t get his computer to fax anything. After 40 minutes of trouble-shooting, the technician discovered the man was trying to fax a piece of paper by holding it in front of the monitor screen and hitting the "send" key.

Another Dell customer needed help setting up a new program, so a Dell tech suggested he go to the local Egghead. "Yeah, I got me a couple of friends," the customer replied. When told Egghead was a software store, the man said, "Oh, I thought
you meant for me to find a couple of geeks."

Yet another Dell customer called to complain that his keyboard no longer worked. He had cleaned it by filling up his tub with soap and water and soaking the keyboard for a day, then removing all the keys and washing them individually.

A Dell technician received a call from a customer who was enraged because his computer had told him he was "bad and
an invalid". The tech explained that the computer&#39;s "bad command" and "invalid" responses shouldn&#39;t be taken personally.

Another customer called Compaq tech support to say her brand-new computer wouldn&#39;t work. She said she unpacked the unit, plugged it in, and sat there for 20 minutes waiting for something to happen. When asked what happened when she pressed the power switch, she asked "What power switch?"

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Vice Presidents and personnel directors of the one hundred largest corporations were asked to describe their most unusual experience interviewing prospective employees.

A job applicant challenged the interviewer to an arm wrestle.
Interviewee wore a Walkman, explaining that she could listen to the interviewer and the music at the same time.
Candidate fell and broke arm during interview.
Candidate announced she hadn&#39;t had lunch and proceeded to eat a hamburger and french fies in the interviewers office.
Candidate explained that her long-term goals was to replace the interviewer.
Candidate said he never finished high school because he was kidnapped and kept in a closet in Mexico.
Balding Candidate excused himself and returned to the office a few minutes later wearing a headpiece.
Applicant said if he was hired he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed on his forearm.
Applicant interrupted interview to phone her therapist for advice on how to answer specific interview questions.
Candidate brought large dog to interview.
Applicant refused to sit down and insisted on being interviewed standing up.
Candidate dozed off during interview.
The employers were also asked to list the "most unusual" questions that have been asked by job candidates.
"What is it that you people do at this company?"
"What is the company motto?"
"Why aren&#39;t you in a more interesting business?"
"What are the zodiac signs of all the board members?"
"Why do you want references?"
"Do I have to dress for the next interview?"
"I know this is off the subject, but will you marry me?"
"Will the company move my rock collection from California to Maryland?"
"Will the company pay to relocate my horse?"
"Does your health insurance cover pets?"
"Would it be a problem if I&#39;m angry most of the time?"
"Does your company have a policy regarding concealed weapons?"
"Do you think the company would be willing to lower my pay?"
"Why am I here?"
Here are a number of unusual statement made by candidates during the interview process:

I have no difficulty in starting or holding my bowel movement.
At times I have the strong urge to do something harmful or shocking.
I feel uneasy indoors.
Sometimes I feel like smashing things.
Women should not be allowed to drink in cocktail bars.
I think that Lincoln was greater than Washington.
I get excited very easily.
Once a week, I usually feel hot all over.
I am fascinated by fire.
I like tall women.
Whenever a man is with a woman he is usually thinking about sex.
People are always watching me.
If I get too much change in a store, I always give it back.
Almost everyone is guilty of bad sexual conduct.
I must admit that I am a pretty fair talker.
I never get hungry.
I know who is responsible for most of my troubles
If the pay was right, I&#39;d travel with the carnival.
I would have been more successful if nobody would have snitched on me.
My legs are really hairy.
I think I&#39;m going to throw-up.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Classified Ads
(Actual excerpts from classified sections of city newspapers)

Illiterate? Write today for free help.

Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you&#39;ll never go anywhere again.

Our experienced Mom will care for your child. Fenced yard, meals, and smacks included.

Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children.

Man wanted to work in dynamite factory. Must be willing to travel.

Stock up and save. Limit: one.

Semi-Annual after-Christmas Sale.

3-year old teacher needed for pre-school. Experience preferred.

Mixing bowl set designed to please a cook with round bottom for efficient beating.

Girl wanted to assist magician in cutting-off-head illusion. Blue Cross and salary.

Dinner Special -- Turkey &#036;2.35; Chicken or Beef &#036;2.25; Children &#036;2.00

For sale: antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.

Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to take home, too.

We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.

For sale. Three canaries of undermined sex.

Great Dames for sale.

Have several very old dresses from grandmother in beautiful condition.

Tired of cleaning yourself. Let me do it.

Vacation Special: have your home exterminated.

Mr. Kilimanjaro, the breathtaking backdrop for the Serena Lodge. Swim in the lovely pool while you drink it all in. The hotel has bowling alleys, tennis courts, comfortable beds, and other athletic facilities.

Get rid of aunts. Zap does the job in 24 hours.

Toaster: A gift that every member of the family appreciates. Automatically burns toast.

For Rent: 6-room hated apartment.

Man, honest. Will take anything.

Used Cars: Why go elsewhere to be cheated. Come here first.

Christmas tag-sale. Handmade gifts for the hard-to-find person.

Wanted: Hair cutter. Excellent growth potential.

Wanted. Man to take care of cow that does not smoke or drink.

Our bikinis are exciting. They are simply the tops.

Wanted. Widower with school age children requires person to assume general housekeeping duties. Must be capable of contributing to growth of family.

And now, the Superstore-unequaled in size, unmatched in variety, unrivaled inconvenience.

We will oil your sewing machine and adjust tension in your home for &#036;1.00.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Getting Out
Alabama
A Man decided to rob a K-Mart by cutting a hole in the roof a lowering him self down with a rope. Once inside he pulled down the rope and helped himself to every thing he wanted. When he had what he wanted he decided it was time to leave but realized that he couldn&#39;t get back out. He went and got a latter from the home and garden center but it was a little short but he climbed up any way the latter sliped and he fell and broke his leg and had to lay there till the store opened. After he got out of the hospital he was sent to jail.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:38 PM
Wait Your Turn&#33;
Westerly, RI
One night 10 teens decided that it would be a good idea to sit on the back of a post office and smoke a bowl of marijuanna. While one of the teens were taking a hit on the bowl a person walked behind her and tried to take the bowl away. "Wait your turn" she yelled."I don&#39;t think i have to" the officer replied. All ten teens were arrested with possion of marijuanna on federal property,and tresspassing on federal property.

Cut Wrong
South Carolina
An angry man walked into his local police station and threw a bag of cocaine on the counter. He told the desk sergeant that it was a substandard cut and demanded that dealer he bought it form be arrested.

You Mean You Had To Lift The Hood?
San Antonio, Texas
Amy Brasher was arrested in San Antonio, Texas, after a mechanic found eighteen packages of marijuana packed in the engine compartment of the car. The woman, who had taken her car in for an oil change said that she did not realize he would have to lift the hood to get the job done

No Warrant
Pontiac, Michigan
Charged with drug-possession, Christopher Johns claimed that he had been searched without a warrant. The prosecutor said the officer did not need a warrant because a bulge in Johns&#39;s jacket could have been a gun. "Nonsense," said Christopher who happened to be wearing the same jacket that day. When he handed the judge the jacket, a bag of cocaine fell out. The judge required a five minute recess so that he could gain his composure.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Lower Bail
Norristown, Pennsylvania
Accused of selling drugs, Howard Jones&#39;s attorney sought to lower his client&#39;s bail from &#036;150,000 insisting that Jones would not think about fleeing. At that very instant, Jones sprinted out of the front door of the courtroom. He was caught fifty minutes later and his bail was raised to &#036;500,000.

Cigarettes and Joints
New Jersey
New Jersey Trooper Glenn Lubertazzi stopped a car for speeding and began asking the three passengers routine questions. When of the them got a cigarette from them glove compartment, the officer noticed that the pack contained a marijuana joint. A search of the car turned up &#036;32,000 of drug money and several pounds of marijuana.

Settled Scores
Washington DC
Two men called the local television station and said they had a score to settle with President Clinton. They swore to cut him from ear to ear. The Secret Service was called in. After tracing the call, the Service went to the men&#39;s homes where they discovered 200 marijuana plants. The men were charged with both crimes.

Dumb Criminal&#39;s Mother
Unknown
Police officer questioned a drug dealer&#39;s mother after her son was already in custody. The police wanted to know why the woman had thirty-thousand dollars in the glove compartment of her truck. The woman said she was saving it to put a prosthetic leg for her son. Her son, had both legs; he had used them to run from the police earlier that day.

Golf Trip
England
A German tourist supposedly on vaction showed up to customs with his golf bag. While making conversation about golf, the customs official realized that the man did not know what a handicap was. The official then ask the man to demonstrate his swing; the man swung the club backwards. Quickly grabbing the golf bag, officials discovered a substantial amount of heroine and marijuana.

Gas Company
Mexico
A group of drug traffickers cleverly decided to use a propane tanker to cross the border from Mexico to El Paso, Texas. They released the propane and concealed within the truck 6,240 pounds of marijuana. The men did not realize, however, that they had misspelled the name of the gas company.

bujub22
05-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Less Than Before
Unknown
A man walked into a convenience stores and placed a twenty dollar bill on the counter, asking for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the robber pulled out a gun, demanding all the cash in the register. Quickly, the clerk acquiesced and the man fled, leaving the twenty on the counter. The total amount of money he got from the cash register was less than fifteen dollars.

What He Should Have done
Oklahoma City, OK
Dennis Newton was on trial for the armed robbery of a convenience store when he decided to fire his attorney. Oklahoma City District Attorney said Newton was doing a decent job until the store manage testified that Newton was indeed the robber. Newton jumped up, accused the woman of lying and then said, " I should have blown your f***ing head off" The defendant paused then added "If I had been the one that was there." The jury deliberated for twenty minutes before returning a verdict of guilty and recommended a sentence of thirty years.

Hot Weapons
Trenton, New Jersey
Carl Rankin, 35, is awarded with using the most original weapon in a robbery. Ranking allegedly threw a cup of hot coffee at the face of a clerk, reached into the register, grabbed the cash, and made his getaway. He was later arrested.

Look Who Is Beside You
Unknown
A man went into a convenience store and bought a bottle of beer. Standing at the counter to pay, he tells the clerk to give him all the money she has. Standing next to him was a uniformed police officer.

I&#39;m 21&#33;&#33;&#33;
Unknown
A man walked into the corner store with a shotgun and demanded all of the money from the cash register. After the cashier put the money in the bag as instructed, the man demanded the bottle of Scotch he saw behind the counter. The cashier refused to hand over the Scotch because he did not believe the man was 21. The robber swore he was, but still the clerk refused. Finally, the robber handed over his ID and proved that he was indeed twenty-one. As soon as he left, the cashier called and gave the police the name and address of the man who had just robbed the store. The suspect was arrested two hours later

djweiser
05-07-2004, 08:59 PM
you can&#39;t seriously expect people to read all that text :ph34r:

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by djweiser@7 May 2004 - 17:07
:lol: :lol: i did i can speed read :D

DanB
05-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Are you making up for your 24 hours moderation? :lol:

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by danb@7 May 2004 - 17:09
Are you making up for your 24 hours moderation? :lol:
;) ............................. :lol: :lol:

let them know who still the #1 spammer :01: :P :ph34r:

DanB
05-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Internet News :01:

Chevy
05-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by djweiser@7 May 2004 - 21:07
lmao :lol:

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by danb@7 May 2004 - 17:13
Internet News :01:
nope i believe i beat him :01:

i only shadow sam4

amphoteric88
05-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@7 May 2004 - 21:11
let them know who still the #1 spammer :01:&nbsp; :P&nbsp; :ph34r:
Image Resized
[img]http://www.arap78.dsl.pipex.com/172.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.arap78.dsl.pipex.com/172.JPG')

DanB
05-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by bujub22+7 May 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 7 May 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@7 May 2004 - 17:13
Internet News&nbsp; :01:
nope i believe i beat him :01:

i only shadow sam4 [/b][/quote]
Its a pretty big shadow too :lol:

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by amphoteric88+7 May 2004 - 17:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (amphoteric88 @ 7 May 2004 - 17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@7 May 2004 - 21:11
let them know who still the #1 spammer :01: :P :ph34r:
Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://www.arap78.dsl.pipex.com/172.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.arap78.dsl.pipex.com/172.JPG) [/b][/quote]
old.... where&#39;s a updated version?

amphoteric88
05-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@7 May 2004 - 21:20
It&#39;s not there any more...you ever made 172 posts in a day before? (before they counted in the lounge)

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by amphoteric88+7 May 2004 - 17:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (amphoteric88 @ 7 May 2004 - 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@7 May 2004 - 21:20
It&#39;s not there any more...you ever made 172 posts in a day before? (before they counted in the lounge) [/b][/quote]
maybe?? :huh: ............ :D

and if they count now in the lounge then who cares about the past , :lol: past dweller :P jk jk

Chevy
05-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Posts per day: 38.9 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showuser=75712) :ph34r:

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Chevy@7 May 2004 - 17:24
Posts per day: 38.9 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showuser=75712) :ph34r:
hey im workin on that :angry: .................... :D :lol: :lol:

it&#39;s been a slow week :D

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:23 PM
,1987]

There was the woman who took literally the salesman&#39;s pitch that her new van equipped with cruise control would practically drive itself. Days later, the woman was cruising along a highway in the Washington, D.C., area, when her baby started crying from the back of the van. The dutiful mother momentarily left the wheel to get the baby, and a multiple-car crash (with only minor injuries) ensued. Allstate paid off that claim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1995]

This guy saves up his money and finally gets the van he always wanted. Fridge and tv in the back, all the works. He starts driving out on a country road that leads to his home. He sets the van on cruise control and gets out of the drivers seat and goes into the back to get a beer. The van of course goes off the road, and when the paramedics ask him what happened, he said he thought he had auto-pilot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1993]

An old china man was driving along in his motor home. He turned on his &#39;cruise control&#39;. Apparently misunderstanding the function of &#39;cruise control&#39;, he then went into the back of the motor home. The motor home drove off the road and crashed.

Apparently he did not realize that &#39;cruise control&#39; is not &#39;autopilot.&#39;

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Where does the thread go?
"A woman working for us kept complaining that her mouse would only move an inch or two on the screen and then just stop and she said the buttons on the mouse were impossible to use. After several visits by our on-site support people, who swore there was nothing wrong, and two mouse replacements, I insisted the technician have her demonstrate the problem. (We are a 24-hour operation Hotel/Casino, and the user wasn&#39;t usually on-shift when the technicians were available to work on the equipment). The tech called me back absolutely hysterical. Turned out the woman, who works in the middle of the casino, had the mouse on the floor and was pushing it around with her bare foot because she thought it looked just like her sewing machine peddle. She works with at least three other people who use mice on their workstations within five feet of her but she apparently never thought to use her mouse the way they used theirs." -- Patricia F.

DanB
05-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Your up to 39 now :D

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by danb@7 May 2004 - 17:38
Your up to 39 now :D
40 :D

DanB
05-07-2004, 09:38 PM
:lol: :lol:

Congrats :blink:

bujub22
05-07-2004, 09:39 PM
http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/spam-c07.jpg

spam my own thread :D

ck-uk
05-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Couple of strangers were drinking at a cliffside bar overlooking
the ocean. Both of them look a little drunk, when one says to
the other: "Hey, look at the wind whipping up the side of that
cliff. It moves pretty fast. I&#39;ll bet I could jump off of the
ledge, catch the wind in my coat, and get lifted right back up to
the bar&#33;"

"No way", says the other guy, "you&#39;d fall to your death."

"Well, I&#39;m going to try it&#33;", says the first, and at that he walks
over, stands on the ledge, and leaps off in a swan dive. Sure
enough, he comes sailing back up in no time, and lands on his feet
right in front of the bar.

"I can&#39;t believe it&#33;" says the second guy, "that&#39;s impossible" .
So the first drunk does it again: he jumps off the cliff, catches
the wind in his coat, and comes sailing back to the bar.

"Go ahead", he says, "try it, it&#39;s great&#33;"

"Well, OK, I&#39;m just drunk enough to give it a go", says the second
fellow. So he climbs the ledge and leaps off the cliff, only to
fall screaming to his death on the rocks below.

The first guy walks back to the bar and sits down to his drink.
The bartender steps over, looks him in the eye, and says to him:
"You know, you can be a real jerk sometimes when you&#39;ve been
drinking, Superman".

---------------

A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the internet and they asked for a credit card number, so she&#39;s using the ATM &#39;thingy&#39;.

--------------

I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra in &#39;Twister&#39;. I asked the manager what had happened. He told me that the driver had set the &#39;cruise control&#39; and then went in the back to make a sandwich.

---------------

There once was a rich man who was near death. He was very grieved because he had worked so hard for his money and he wanted to take it with him to heaven. So he began to pray that he might be able to take some of his wealth with him.

An angel hears his plea and appears to him.
"Sorry, but you can&#39;t take your wealth with you."
The man implores the angel to speak to God to see if He might bend the rules.

The man continues to pray that his wealth could follow him.

The angel reappears and informs the man that God has decided to allow him to take one suitcase with him. Overjoyed, the man gathers his largest suitcase and fills it with pure gold bars and places it beside his bed.

Soon afterward the man dies and shows up at the Gates of Heaven to greet St. Peter.

Seeing the suitcase St. Peter says,
"Hold on, you can&#39;t bring that in here&#33;"

But, the man explains to St. Peter that he has permission and asks him to verify his story with the Lord. Sure enough, St. Peter checks and comes back saying,
"You&#39;re right. You are allowed one carry-on bag, but I&#39;m supposed to check its contents before letting it through."

St. Peter opens the suitcase to inspect the worldly items that the man found too precious to leave behind and exclaims,
"You brought pavement?&#33;&#33;&#33;"

-----------------

Bill Jim, and Scott were at a convention together and were
sharing a large suite on the top of a 75 story sky scraper.
After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the
elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb
75 flights of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim and
Scott, let&#39;s break the monotony of this unpleasant task by
concentrating on something interesting. I&#39;ll tell jokes for 25
flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can
tell sad stories the rest of the way. At the 26th floor Bill
stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor
Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will
tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in
the car&#33;"