PDA

View Full Version : E3 Games Lists

BawA
05-09-2004, 06:57 AM
http://www.e3expo.com/images/e3Logo.gif

Eidos Hitman Contracts (Xbox, PlayStation 2, PC)
Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood (Xbox, PlayStation 2)
Crash ‘n’ Burn (Xbox, PlayStation 2, PC)
Get On Day Mic (PlayStation 2)
Imperial Glory (PC)
Singles Flirt Up Your Life

N-Gage Pathway To Glory
Pocket Kingdom
Ashen
Crash Nitro Kart
The Sims Bustin' Out
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
Call Of Duty
Bomberman
اOperation Shadow
Requiem Of Hell
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004

Sega] Altered Beast (PlayStation 2)
Astro Boy(PlayStation 2)
Blood Will Tell (PlayStation 2)
ESPN NBA 2005 (PlayStation 2, Xbox)
ESPN NFL 2005(PlayStation 2, Xbox)
ESPN NHL 2005 (PlayStation 2, Xbox)
Football Manager 2005 (PC)
Headhunter Redemption 2 (PlayStation 2, Xbox)
Eastside Hockey Manager (PC)
Otogi 2 (Xbox)
Outrun 2 (Xbox)
Sega SuperStars (PlayStation 2)
Sonic Heroes (PC)
Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PlayStation 2)
Spikeout Battle Street (Xbox)
Warhammer Online (PC)
Worms Forts Under Siege

CodeMaster Club Football 2005 (PS2, Xbox, PC)
Colin McRae Rally 2005 (PS2, Xbox)
Dragon Empires (PC )
IndyCar Series 2005 (PS2, Xbox)
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II (PC)
MTV Music Generator 3 (PS2, Xbox)
Operation Flashpoint (Xbox)
Perimeter (PC)
Wartime Comand

EA GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (Xbox, PLayStation 2, GameCube)
Battlefield 2 (PC)
Battlefield: Modern Combat (PlayStation 2)
Catwoman (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, GBA, PC)
Def Jam Fight For NY (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube)
Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, GBA, PC)
The Lord Of The Rings The Battle For Middle Earth (PC)
The Lord Of The Rings The Third Age (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, GBA)
Medal Of Hono Pacific Assault (PC)
The Sims 2 (PC)
The Urbz (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, GBA)
Burnout 3 (Xbox, PlayStation 2)
TimeSplitter Future Perfect (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube)
Armies Of Exigo (PC)
Black & White 2(PC)

asmithz
05-09-2004, 07:41 AM
:( Not lookin good this year.

ck-uk
05-09-2004, 10:01 AM
another Colin McRae Rally 2005 (PS2, Xbox).......they wanna calm down a bit.. :P

SingaBoiy
05-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Thats weird... no Madden this year.

I seriously doubt that. I think that list is missing alot of games.

hi_what_is_up!
05-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Especially all of the ones from gmae companys after E.

Manny Roscoe
05-09-2004, 10:31 AM
E3 is like Christmas happening all over again....good times....

mr. nails
05-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by SingaBoiy@9 May 2004 - 04:20
Thats weird... no Madden this year.

I seriously doubt that. I think that list is missing alot of games.
true. i don't like sports games, but the guys at work are talking about the new madden like it's shaved pussy. i guess it's that good...

Peerzy
05-09-2004, 12:35 PM
:frusty:
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (Xbox, PLayStation 2, GameCube)

I hope to god thats not james bond. They will descrace the Goldeneye 007 name with a title like that :frusty: The N64 is the best James Bond don't nick the name

BigBoo
05-09-2004, 02:30 PM
i feckin hate EA

BawA
05-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 18:38
i feckin hate EA
That wasnt nessecry <_<
there is a better place to earn ur stars => Lounge

BigBoo
05-09-2004, 03:55 PM
it was neccesary

my point is theyre all cashins and sequals.

nothing original or risky.

they only bought out trauma studios cos it was proven that there would be major money coming in.

the BF series are my longterm favourite games but i can never get excited about an EA list... more money than heart -_-

dinner123
05-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 16:03
the BF series are my longterm favourite games but i can never get excited about an EA list... more money than heart -_-
:huh:
EA have cleaned up their act recently and arent just churning out crap game licences anymore. Fifa,Lord of the Rings:Return of the King and Need for Speed Underground are just a few examples of good games that EA have made in the past year.
Your stereotype is wearing thin...

Also you lot seem to have forgot that Nintendo will be showcasing the Nintendo DS and Sony is PSP at E3.Thats something to look forward to :smilie4:

SingaBoiy
05-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 07:03
it was neccesary

my point is theyre all cashins and sequals.

nothing original or risky.

they only bought out trauma studios cos it was proven that there would be major money coming in.

What about the Sims? They turned tht idea into the biggest selling game ever. Plus Madden is the top selling franchise ever. Even though the game pisses me off year after year.

Heres a story... a few years back, one of my friends bought madden. At the time me, him, and my bro always played franchise mode w/ different teams. Anyways, first day he had it, we were playing and I was beating the shit outta him. So he takes the time to get up, walk over the the PS, eject the game, and slam it on the ground. It shattered in a million pieces. That was the funniest shit I had seen in along time. :lol:

BigBoo
05-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by dinner123+9 May 2004 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dinner123 &#064; 9 May 2004 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 16:03
EA have cleaned up their act recently and arent just churning out crap game licences anymore. Fifa,Lord of the Rings:Return of the King and Need for Speed Underground are just a few examples of good games that EA have made in the past year.
[/b][/quote]
fifa&#33;? nth sequal with a weak engine that will never live up to the ISS series. but is more popular because of name and marketing

LOTR&#33;? another film cashin looks impressive, plays impressive for 5 minutes. quicky becomes tedious

NFS:underground&#33; old series, old name, old engine. these were good at first on ps1. but are outclassed by so many now. graphcal "the fast and the furious" image rip-off/revamp couldnt save it for me

stereotype alive and kicking :D

BigBoo
05-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by SingaBoiy@9 May 2004 - 16:23

What about the Sims? They turned tht idea into the biggest selling game ever. Plus Madden is the top selling franchise ever. Even though the game pisses me off year after year.

Heres a story... a few years back, one of my friends bought madden. At the time me, him, and my bro always played franchise mode w/ different teams. Anyways, first day he had it, we were playing and I was beating the shit outta him. So he takes the time to get up, walk over the the PS, eject the game, and slam it on the ground. It shattered in a million pieces. That was the funniest shit I had seen in along time. :lol:

about the sims: fairdos, but they were takinng the piss with all the high price addons, dont you think??

SingaBoiy
05-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo+9 May 2004 - 08:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBoo @ 9 May 2004 - 08:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@9 May 2004 - 16:23

about the sims: fairdos, but they were takinng the piss with all the high price addons, dont you think?? [/b][/quote]
No

destroyerofevil
05-10-2004, 04:29 AM
Myah, the sims r 4 weenies. seriously, any1 who plays the sims needs 2 GET A LIFE. <_<

BigBoo
05-10-2004, 03:08 PM
sims was a pop game for girls.

EA exploited it as that.

if you boughtt them all new. it would cost about £150

thats one game and 6 pretty mediocre expansions <_<

Mad Cat
05-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by dinner123+9 May 2004 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dinner123 @ 9 May 2004 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 16:03
Your stereotype is wearing thin... [/b][/quote]
Lord of the Rings could have been 50x better, just look at that license.
I must say Fifa 2004 may have been one of the best so far, but they&#39;re doing nothing to try and top Pro Evo.
Need For Speed Underground was actually a bit shit. Look at Toca Race Driver 2; about 16 different ways to play it.

And the Sims, jesus, no game should have 8 expansion packs, nevermind the amount of bundle packs etc sold.

dinner123
05-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo+9 May 2004 - 17:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBoo @ 9 May 2004 - 17:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dinner123@9 May 2004 - 16:21

Originally posted by BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 16:03

fifa&#33;? nth sequal with a weak engine that will never live up to the ISS series. but is more popular because of name and marketing

LOTR&#33;? another film cashin looks impressive, plays impressive for 5 minutes. quicky becomes tedious

NFS:underground&#33; old series, old name, old engine. these were good at first on ps1. but are outclassed by so many now. graphcal "the fast and the furious" image rip-off/revamp couldnt save it for me

stereotype alive and kicking :D [/b]
I think you mean Pro Evo series. ISS is completelty different ;)
It is not more popular becasue of marketing,it is more accesible to the &#39;causal gamer&#39; who just wants to pick up and play. And there are more &#39;casual gamers&#39; out there, than &#39;proper&#39; gamers who want to have all the features of Pro Evo.

What game have been playing? It does not quickly become tedious. There is a wide enough range of elements and characters to give enough variety. Dont judge the game purely on your biased opinion of EA.

Who cares about graphics if it plays well? And what about &#39;Old series&#39; &#39;Old name&#39;, Zelda,Mario,Sonic are old series/games, are you saying they are crap as well.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@10 May 2004 - 15:54
Lord of the Rings could have been 50x better, just look at that license.
I must say Fifa 2004 may have been one of the best so far, but they&#39;re doing nothing to try and top Pro Evo.
Need For Speed Underground was actually a bit shit. Look at Toca Race Driver 2; about 16 different ways to play it.[/quote]

How could it have been 50x better? Give me another idea on how they could have done it. If your gonna say RPG, think again, one is already in development.

Fifa does top Pro Evo in the charts.They dont want to be Pro Evo,thats the whole point.

NFSU is good at what it does. You shouldnt judge a game on the amount of content, but on how good the content is. But then TOCA is really good as well B)

Anyway,both of you are entitled your opinions and I can see how you think what you do. But i am also entitled to my opinion which i have no problem in telling you. :)

BigBoo
05-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by dinner123+10 May 2004 - 19:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dinner123 &#064; 10 May 2004 - 19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 17:20

Originally posted by dinner123@9 May 2004 - 16:21
<!--QuoteBegin-BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 16:03

stereotype alive and kicking :D
I think you mean Pro Evo series. ISS is completelty different ;)
It is not more popular becasue of marketing,it is more accesible to the &#39;causal gamer&#39; who just wants to pick up and play. And there are more &#39;casual gamers&#39; out there, than &#39;proper&#39; gamers who want to have all the features of Pro Evo.

What game have been playing? It does not quickly become tedious. There is a wide enough range of elements and characters to give enough variety. Dont judge the game purely on your biased opinion of EA.

Who cares about graphics if it plays well? And what about &#39;Old series&#39; &#39;Old name&#39;, Zelda,Mario,Sonic are old series/games, are you saying they are crap as well.
[/b][/quote]
fair point but the game engine still isnt the best, and theres no way near enough progression or variety for it to be released as a new game each year

tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.
bill: wanna do something more fun like watch paint dry
ben: hold on i wanna get merry
bill: he sucks, hes the same as the rest
ben: fairpoint
click&#33;

its rubbish. the tracks are the worst ever on a need for speed game, you never have to let go of R. The fact that the drift game and normal race use different engines is a clear sign that it isnt very good to me

edit i was reading the mini reviews in NOM a bit back and has anyone noticed that most games are £39.99 and EA ones are £44.99

dinner123
05-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo@10 May 2004 - 20:09
fair point but the game engine still isnt the best, and theres no way near enough progression or variety for it to be released as a new game each year

bill: wanna do something more fun like watch paint dry
ben: hold on i wanna get merry
bill: he sucks, hes the same as the rest
ben: fairpoint
click&#33;

its rubbish. the tracks are the worst ever on a need for speed game, you never have to let go of R. The fact that the drift game and normal race use different engines is a clear sign that it isnt very good to me

edit i was reading the mini reviews in NOM a bit back and has anyone noticed that most games are £39.99 and EA ones are £44.99
Yeah,i agree with that.Its good for quick fix though.

I actually thought it was a good game.But hey,if you dont like,then you dont.

Well it was good when it came. TOCA 2 is better,so is PGR2 but i dont have an Xbox so i dont know what it plays like.

£44.99 for a game,i would never pay that much. On Amazon most games usually cost £29.99 :)