PDA

View Full Version : Speed Up Doesn't Work Anymore...

molari
05-10-2004, 10:59 PM
the "find more sources" tab seems to have stopped working - anyone got any ideas? hope i am not being too stoopid here but i can't seem to find a solution

MUSLEMAN
05-10-2004, 11:36 PM
well first off are you suing speed up or accelerator?? second what is your version of klite??

molari
05-10-2004, 11:44 PM
it's v 2.1.0 , k++ 2.0.3v. as for whether it is speed up or accelerator i have no idea! i can't find any reference to either....it certainly USED to work i.e. click on the "find more sources" tab at the bottom and away it goes. only thinkg it says there is v0.3b, don't know if that helps any..

one site i looked at said to go to tools - KL extensions but the tab just says v0.42d and it can't be clicked on

hmmmmm

MUSLEMAN
05-10-2004, 11:45 PM
what is your os??

molari
05-10-2004, 11:46 PM
win98 se

MUSLEMAN
05-11-2004, 12:05 AM
any reason why you are not using klite 2.4.3 or klt k++ 2.5.0 or k-lite2.6???

your version is very out dated, we don't use speed up anymore, we now use the accelerator.

also how do you figure that the find more sources is not working??

more info will help us move this faster :lol:

molari
05-11-2004, 12:18 AM
just not got round to updating - seemed no need as all was fine... :(

anyway - when the "find more sources" tab was ticked, the highlighter bar used to go up and down the downloading file list and was always searching for more sources - in other words i never saw the words "more sources needed". Now my monitor is a sea of them!!

more info (don't know if relevant!) - on the downloads tab (bottom left) there are 5 options - clear downloads (that works), find more sources, start queued (neither work). there are also "restart failed" and "remore queue retry" neither of which i have ever used...

sorry to be a pain, hope you can help and thanks for your patience!

MUSLEMAN
05-11-2004, 12:44 AM
well boss to be honest you are missing out on a lot of updates and imo you need to update, we upgraded to the accelerator because it does a better job.

you are also missing so many options that i don't even know where to begin.

i realy think you should upgrade boss