PDA

View Full Version : Nick Berg Killing

Busyman
05-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@11 May 2004 - 15:59
This guy was killed by Al Queda as "revenge" for the prisoner abuses, he had nothing to do with it himself, nor was guilty of any other crime. He was, apparently, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Revenge for abuses?

I hope no one even buys that Al Qaeda line of shit.

If one is trying to kill Americans anyway, where TF does "revenge for abuses" come in.

Al Qaeda is just doing what they have always been doing.

Killing innocents.

It's funny how humiliating a prisoner sparks "revenge for abuses".

Now I in no way make light of the dumbfucks at the prison but sorry....this beheading is more of an outrage.

....and we&#39;re the savages. <_<

Biggles
05-11-2004, 09:09 PM
I think the linkages between Iraq and this action fit where they touch, at best.

AQ thinks nothing of bombing Iraqis to ferment civil war between Sunni&#39;s, Shi&#39;ites and Kurds. This is simply another of the same to cause more trouble in that country.

There will undoubtedly be anger in the USA and a demand by some to come down harder on Iraq and to say "who cares about the prison abuse, it was no big deal" - although people did die in that scandal and the Iraqis are acutely aware of this.

This is exactly what AQ wants. This was no capricious act of wanton evil, it was a calculated provacation designed to cause more unrest and more confusion and further escalate the conflict between Islam and the West.

It was not in revenge for the abuses, it was a incitement to abuse more in order to drive a greater wedge between the Iraqis and the Coalition. This to serve the desires not of any Iraqi nationalism but rather AQ&#39;s broader political goals in the region.

However, none of this is any value to those mourning the loss of a loved one in the most horrific circumstances.

Spindulik
05-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Removed by RF:

Please people, if you want to make a political point, then by all means start a thread.

Sympathy, Condolances etc only

If you cant just post that, then please leave the thread alone.

Edit 2:

My appologies, I removed this post before i saw how much "politics" had went into the other thread and split it.

I&#39;ll PM Spindulik and ask him to re-post his point.

Peace

Paul

Biggles
05-11-2004, 10:06 PM
When I saw that a political thread had opened I was about to ask that you move my last to here.

However, I see you beat me to it. Thanks RF :) .

Busyman
05-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Biggles@11 May 2004 - 18:14
When I saw that a political thread had opened I was about to ask that you move my last to here.

However, I see you beat me to it. Thanks RF :) .
I really didn&#39;t see the point of a thread split.

What I said was related. Period.

What?....&#39;cause I didn&#39;t say the words, "my condolences to the family", it was made a new thread.

Sorry, I call it like I see it.

If this is how it is going to be then add

"my condolences to the family" on 1 line and repost me in the original thread.

That&#39;s how everyone else posted. ;)

I feel a censor coming up behind me.

Agamalizard
05-11-2004, 10:46 PM
does any1 know the website where the video was posted?? :o

CrumbCat
05-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Agamalizard@11 May 2004 - 15:54
WTF reason do you need to see the vidoe for? Isn&#39;t it enough that it
happened - does this not anger or disgust you enough?

Seriously - can&#39;t you imagine it for yourself....damn

The only link to a video I want to see here is that of the one in which
Donald Rumsfeld resigns.....but I&#39;m guessing we&#39;ll see a video of
pigs flying long before that ever happens.....the fuck&#33;ng @ss - step
down already.....for the good of the country and of the world.

Snee
05-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat+12 May 2004 - 15:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat &#064; 12 May 2004 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agamalizard@11 May 2004 - 15:54
does any1 know the website where the video was posted??&nbsp; :o
happened - does this not anger or disgust you enough?[/b][/quote]
The other thread had a few clues...

On where to find the video, though I agree with crumbcat, why TF would anyone need to see that video?

If anything, spreading it is to do the bastards a service.

EDit: lot&#39;sa&#39; clarity.

TROUBLE^MAKER
05-12-2004, 03:24 PM
I watched it there&#39;s nothing wrong with wanting to see the true barbarity of the crime, it took about 1 1/2 minutes to cut the head off.

CrumbCat
05-12-2004, 05:58 PM
@TROUBLE^MAKER:

We didn&#39;t need to know that you @ss - if we have no interest in seeing the video - we certainly have no interest in you describing it to us - I think the knowledge of the crime is plenty........ :angry:

Busyman
05-12-2004, 06:43 PM
I was curious as well but now I just really don&#39;t care to see it and I have seen real snuff. Killing a civilian for the purpose of showing us all to underscore their bullshit point has backfired.

I don&#39;t know why but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth like 9/11.

Al-Jazeera didn&#39;t even air it. I was actually surprised at that.

Jibbler
05-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat+12 May 2004 - 10:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat &#064; 12 May 2004 - 10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agamalizard@11 May 2004 - 15:54
happened - does this not anger or disgust you enough?

Seriously - can&#39;t you imagine it for yourself....damn
[/b][/quote]
Sorry if this offends, but it needs to be done. We are sophisticated humans who can choose what they want to see. The images in this video are real. Please keep this one thought in your mind: My desire to see this video shouldn&#39;t offend you, instead the evil men who carried out these acts should be where you direct your anger.

Edit:

Link removed.

Yes we are human, and if you want to watch this "snuff movie" then please go find it....please do not link it here, we have kids ffs

SeK612
05-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Also where is the site where this is supposed to have originated from?

Edit:

Link removed, read the previous post

Jibbler
05-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by SeK612@12 May 2004 - 16:16

Also where is the site where this is supposed to have originated from?
already been posted... does anyone read these threads? ... anyway, the site was an Islamic Jihad site loosely affiliated with Al Jazeera tv in Iraq. :huh:

Edit:

Link Removed from Quote

SeK612
05-12-2004, 08:15 PM
I was just posting a mirror (looks like the mods are removing them anyway).

Rat Faced
05-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Its not the violence per se.... we have allowed links to "executions" etc before, if posted in context.

However, this is not a nice way to go.... Death, in Context, is posted...fine

Slow Decapitation?

No.... its just too much

Sorry...

Jibbler
05-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Damn, I&#39;ll make my statement and go... it was still my understanding that the internet was the only, and possibly the last avenue for free speech. I&#39;m so sick and tired of the fucking censorship in this forum. I&#39;ve been asked to edit posts, remove avatars, etc.

NEWS FLASH------&#62; I understand that 14 year old kids read this forum, and, because of that graphic pics may be edited or removed. A link, or more importantly, simple text should NOT be removed. I believe that my post and link description was pretty clear... No one should be clicking on that link unless they want to see what is behind the curtain.

I&#39;m really tired of conservative peeps trying to tell me, or anyone else, what they CAN or CANNOT see. If you don&#39;t like it, change the channel&#33;

Despite your crude description Rat Faced, a &#39;snuff&#39; movie as you describe it, this video is extremely important to our culture. It represents the atrocities that are happening in this world, and it helps Americans to understand the urgent need to stop this sort of thing from happening. In fact, it might just put a name/face on acts of violence, which us americans are trying to stop. I&#39;m disappointed with your choice to remove it Rat Faced. Maybe next time you could just edit the post so the link is no longer clickable?

Rat Faced
05-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Maybe next time you could just edit the post so the link is no longer clickable?

Thats a fair point.

If you put the "Link" so its not direct, I wont change it.... but please, make sure you put a major warning on it :(

Jibbler
05-12-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@12 May 2004 - 16:43

Maybe next time you could just edit the post so the link is no longer clickable?

Thats a fair point.

If you put the "Link" so its not direct, I wont change it.... but please, make sure you put a major warning on it :(
Fair enough, sorry for my little outburst... ;)

The reason I feel so strongly about it, has to do with the prisoner abuse photos that the government is working with now. I watched CNN yesterday, for the better part of the day. All I heard was talk of these photos, and whether they should be released to the public. After 8 hours, the photos still weren&#39;t released to the public, and more importantly, the White House is still trying to determine if Americans, or anyone, should have the right to see them.

This is a fundamental flaw in free speech. The &#39;public&#39; is sending their kids to war, and some are coming home in coffins. That thought, speaks volumes to me, about how things in another part of the world, could possibly effect me. The gov&#39;t of the United States wants to send your kids into war, where beheadings and abuse are clearly a common practice. Your children&#39;s faces could be the next to appear on a video like this. We need to know what is going on, and we have a right to, if for no other reason, than to understand the evils in society, and to work to correct this type of behavior. :huh:

tracydani
05-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@12 May 2004 - 22:56
We need to know what is going on, and we have a right to, if for no other reason, than to understand the evils in society, and to work to correct this type of behavior. :huh:
I couldn&#39;t agree more. But what the hell does that have to do with your "right" to have it posted on a public forum?

From what I can tell, there are 2 threads here in this forum alone that tell you what has happened. Do you really need to see it to make up your mind that it is wrong?

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I have nothing aginst you seeing it and it doesn&#39;t influence the way I think about anyone who wants to see it. We should not have these things hidden from us but live video coverage in full gorey detail is a bit much to think we have a right to.

Sorry if I offend you, it just reminds me of something I overheard when those people were beaten to pieces and drug around in the last month or so. I was in the grocery store and this lady was complaining that she did not get a chance to see the video footage of it happening. She was upset that by the time she found out, only edited versions were being shown.

She said that if we can send our soldiers over there to die then she wants to and has a right to see it. I agree, but as far as I&#39;m concerned she also has the right to see it first hand. If she is so gung ho about it she needs to get herself a gun and catch the first flight to Iraq. After all, I wouldn&#39;t want her to think she had missed anything :angry:

TD

BigBoo
05-12-2004, 10:33 PM
guess its true what they say. americans dont do irony :rolleyes:

Mathea
05-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo@12 May 2004 - 22:41
guess its true what they say. americans dont do irony :rolleyes:
no we don&#39;t. we buy wrinkle resistant

Monkeee
05-12-2004, 11:02 PM
This Video is everywhere&#33;&#33;&#33;

Busyman
05-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by tracydani@12 May 2004 - 17:46
From what I can tell, there are 2 threads here in this forum alone that tell you what has happened.
....and the thread split made no sense either. <_< (a bit of over-modding)

I believe the video link should be shown if available. I have not seen it but anyone viewing it will most likely be disgusted and have disdain for the perpetrators.

Fine by me.

I also think that if the US has more pictures of the prison fiasco that they have a right NOT to release them.

TROUBLE^MAKER
05-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@12 May 2004 - 18:06
@TROUBLE^MAKER:

We didn&#39;t need to know that you @ss - if we have no interest in seeing the video - we certainly have no interest in you describing it to us - I think the knowledge of the crime is plenty........ :angry:
I hope you dont wet the bed or have a nightmare tonight in the future if you see my posts quick stick your head in the sand
if you still can&#39;t handle the truth.

2nd gen noob
05-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Video is available for direct download from:

www.ogrish.com

edit: WARNING

Busyman
05-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@12 May 2004 - 20:06

www.ogrish.com

Smart man ;)

edit: :lol:

Jibbler
05-13-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+12 May 2004 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 12 May 2004 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani@12 May 2004 - 17:46
From what I can tell, there are 2 threads here in this forum alone that tell you what has happened.

I believe the video link should be shown if available. I have not seen it but anyone viewing it will most likely be disgusted and have disdain for the perpetrators.

Fine by me.

I also think that if the US has more pictures of the prison fiasco that they have a right NOT to release them. [/b][/quote]
The problem with this statement, is that these pictures have already been circulated thoughout various news circles... these photos can either leak out one by one and do longterm damage, or they can be officially released by the government for the world to see. Why should we, as a country, be ashamed of horrible acts such as these becoming public?

Ariel_001
05-13-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@13 May 2004 - 00:06

www.ogrish.com

This video is missing a very important part. Get the ones off P2P networks. *.wmv version about 5.30MB

hobbes
05-13-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by TROUBLE^MAKER+13 May 2004 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TROUBLE^MAKER &#064; 13 May 2004 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CrumbCat@12 May 2004 - 18:06
@TROUBLE^MAKER:

I hope you dont wet the bed or have a nightmare tonight in the future if you see my posts quick stick your head in the sand
if you still can&#39;t handle the truth.[/b][/quote]

People die horribly everyday and not watching nor wanting to watch the actual event over and over is not necessary to understand the "truth" of the situation.

I think a person NOT having a nightmare over such a situation, would be of questionable sanity.

Maybe we should dig up dead bodies and film them rotting? I can post the details of the decomposition and call everyone a child who really doesn&#39;t want to hear the details.

Busyman
05-13-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+12 May 2004 - 20:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 12 May 2004 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@12 May 2004 - 20:03
<!--QuoteBegin-tracydani@12 May 2004 - 17:46

Fine by me.

I also think that if the US has more pictures of the prison fiasco that they have a right NOT to release them.
The problem with this statement, is that these pictures have already been circulated thoughout various news circles... these photos can either leak out one by one and do longterm damage, or they can be officially released by the government for the world to see. Why should we, as a country, be ashamed of horrible acts such as these becoming public? [/b][/quote]
ALL of the pictures have not been shown.

I didn&#39;t say we should be ashamed of them becoming public but we should be ashamed.

It&#39;s obvious each picture worsens public opinion of America.

leftism
05-13-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by hobbes
People die horribly everyday and not watching nor wanting to watch the actual event over and over is not necessary to understand the "truth" of the situation.

Well said.

Anyone who wants to watch the video would do well to think about the Berg family.

Nick Berg&#39;s mother said the family didn&#39;t hear from him until April 9. She said they learned from the U.S. government of his beheading long before the news hit international media. But, she said, family members cried when they learned the executioners taped the murder.

Michael Berg and his two other children fell to the ground outside their West Chester, Pa., home after learning a video of Nick Berg&#39;s killing was on the Internet.

If that doesn&#39;t motivate you to not watch the video nothing will.

BigBoo
05-13-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Ariel_001+13 May 2004 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 13 May 2004 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2nd gen noob@13 May 2004 - 00:06

www.ogrish.com

This video is missing a very important part. Get the ones off P2P networks. *.wmv version about 5.30MB [/b][/quote]
the head?

2nd gen noob
05-13-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo+13 May 2004 - 04:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBoo @ 13 May 2004 - 04:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Ariel_001@13 May 2004 - 01:02
<!--QuoteBegin-2nd gen noob@13 May 2004 - 00:06

www.ogrish.com

This video is missing a very important part. Get the ones off P2P networks. *.wmv version about 5.30MB
the head? [/b][/quote]
No, it shows the decapitation in graphic detail. It does not, however, show the terrorists reading the statement.

ziggyjuarez
05-13-2004, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+13 May 2004 - 04:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 13 May 2004 - 04:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by BigBoo@13 May 2004 - 04:21

www.ogrish.com

the head?
No, it shows the decapitation in graphic detail. It does not, however, show the terrorists reading the statement. [/b][/quote]
yeah the version off of kazaa gives a better picture of whats going on

muchspl2
05-13-2004, 05:05 AM
*removed link

Please dont post it here.

If you want it, use google or PM someone who has it

TROUBLE^MAKER
05-13-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+13 May 2004 - 01:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 13 May 2004 - 01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TROUBLE^MAKER@13 May 2004 - 01:05
<!--QuoteBegin-CrumbCat@12 May 2004 - 18:06
@TROUBLE^MAKER:

if you still can&#39;t handle the truth.

I think a person NOT having a nightmare over such a situation, would be of questionable sanity.

Maybe we should dig up dead bodies and film them rotting? I can post the details of the decomposition and call everyone a child who really doesn&#39;t want to hear the details. [/b][/quote]
You better wear your rubber panties to bed tonight, better safe than sorry.

http://www.petticoated.com/napsdumsrubberpantsW03.jpg

Ariel_001
05-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+13 May 2004 - 04:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 13 May 2004 - 04:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by BigBoo@13 May 2004 - 04:21

www.ogrish.com

the head?
No, it shows the decapitation in graphic detail. It does not, however, show the terrorists reading the statement. [/b][/quote]
Yeah that whats I am talking about. Can someone find a english transcript?

hobbes
05-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Troublemaker,

Let&#39;s work on the creativity aspect a bit.

We really enjoyed the pee-pee stuff the first time. Your use of ribald humor to justify your craving to watch a gruesome act, was a real treat for us all. Using it a second time seems to reflect a lack of either effort or comedic range.

Also, when attempting to communicate, we adults, prefer to use the correct grammar.

"You had better..." would have been the ticket.

Cue the "irony" light.

Well, I blame myself for responding to you in the first place. Your name is "trouble^maker" not "sense^maker".

TROUBLE^MAKER
05-13-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@12 May 2004 - 18:06
@TROUBLE^MAKER:

Go tell it to J2k4.
Nick Berg Beheaded In Iraq, American civilian contractor

Posted: 11 May 2004 - 19:43

http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=112622

TROUBLE^MAKER
05-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@13 May 2004 - 15:43
Troublemaker,

Let&#39;s work on the creativity aspect a bit.

We really enjoyed the pee-pee stuff the first time.&nbsp; Your use of ribald humor to justify your craving to watch a gruesome act, was a real treat for us all.&nbsp; Using it a second time seems to reflect a lack of either effort or comedic range.

Also, when attempting to communicate, we adults, prefer to use the correct grammar.

"You had better..." would have been the ticket.

Cue the "irony" light.

Well, I blame myself for responding to you in the first place.&nbsp; Your name is "trouble^maker" not "sense^maker".
http://www.2trak.com/boo-hoo.jpg

Only babies can understand baby babble. I wouldn&#39;t want to confuse you.

hobbes
05-13-2004, 04:26 PM
What part of creativity did you not understand?
http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd600/d686/d68612dnhh0.jpg

J'Pol
05-13-2004, 09:17 PM
If you truly wish the horror of the situation, don&#39;t bother watching a video of it, that tells you nothing. We are so de-sensitized by watching Hollywood horror movies that it is just another special effect to us.

Instead try to use your imagination and feel what this man felt, just before it happened. Imagine the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you, that you knew about in advance. Then imagine how you felt thinking about it going to happen, maybe someone waiting to give you a kicking after school and there was no way out of it. Remember that feeling, then multiply it a hundred, or a thousand times.

Imagine the absolute despair, you are bound and kneeling in the centre of the room, surrounded by your masked captives who are heavily armed. There is the foul smell of the sweaty and unwashed, including yourself. There is almost certainly the smell of urine and who knows what else. You know without doubt that they are going to cut your head off, there is no shadow of doubt it is going to happen. They make you say who you are, into a camera, they are filming this. You know people will be watching it. You hear your own voice, but it feels like someone else is talking, even though you recognize it. The you hear the voices in a foreign language and you know they are speaking hate. You know they are justifying what they are about to do to you, but why you - simply because you were there. You know it is going to happen soon and you know with total certainty that there is nothing to stop it. You can only wait ....

Close your eyes and try to imagine these things happening to you, try to imagine the smells and the sounds. Then you will know a fraction of how this man must have felt and a fraction of how utterly horrendous this was.

My prayers go out to him and his family. May he rest in peace and may they find consolation.

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@13 May 2004 - 17:25
If you truly wish the horror of the situation, don&#39;t bother watching a video of it, that tells you nothing. We are so de-sensitized by watching Hollywood horror movies that it is just another special effect to us.

Instead try to use your imagination and feel what this man felt, just before it happened. Imagine the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you, that you knew about in advance. Then imagine how you felt thinking about it going to happen, maybe someone waiting to give you a kicking after school and there was no way out of it. Remember that feeling, then multiply it a hundred, or a thousand times.

Imagine the absolute despair, you are bound and kneeling in the centre of the room, surrounded by your masked captives who are heavily armed. There is the foul smell of the sweaty and unwashed, including yourself. There is almost certainly the smell of urine and who knows what else. You know without doubt that they are going to cut your head off, there is no shadow of doubt it is going to happen. They make you say who you are, into a camera, they are filming this. You know people will be watching it. You hear your own voice, but it feels like someone else is talking, even though you recognize it. The you hear the voices in a foreign language and you know they are speaking hate. You know they are justifying what they are about to do to you, but why you - simply because you were there. You know it is going to happen soon and you know with total certainty that there is nothing to stop it. You can only wait ....

Close your eyes and try to imagine these things happening to you, try to imagine the smells and the sounds. Then you will know a fraction of how this man must have felt and a fraction of how utterly horrendous this was.

My prayers go out to him and his family. May he rest in peace and may they find consolation.
It truly is a scary thought....

I too wish not to see another human being murdered in such a horrific matter.

I am so sorry for his family. May God bless them, and may nothing like this ever happen again.

ziggyjuarez
05-14-2004, 04:28 AM
I think this Q has been asked b4 but Has eny1 did a traslation of what the men said on the video?

Mathea
05-14-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@14 May 2004 - 04:36
I think this Q has been asked b4 but Has eny1 did a traslation of what the men said on the video?

So that we all know what the Islamofascists were saying before they murdered him, I&#39;ll give a translation [my comments appear thus] of their hate-spiel:

"The praise of Allah for all Muslims with his support and the humiliating of those who attempt to defeat Islam and who attack it and who entice the unbelievers with their cunning.

The one that appreciated the days countries with its justice and the prayer and the greeting on from above the Islam lighthouse by its sword as for after :

The Islamic nation
You rejoice at the first signs of the dawn that have started that have granted the wind of triumph. Allah was benevolent to us in Al Fallujah, granting us victory

On one of the days of Allah and that was known to Allah alone [fragment- the video had a serious time lag in it]

[To] The Islamic nation:
Does any excuse for waiting remain? How the free Muslim sleeps, with his eyelids closed.

And he sees that Islam is slaughtered and can be seen bleeding its dignity
And the shameful pictures and the news of the evil humiliation of the Islam people men and women in Ghareb &#39;s father prison [in Iraq] then where the jealousy and where the zeal and where the anger about Allah&#39;s religion and where the jealousy for the Muslims sanctities and where the revenge for the honors of Muslims and Muslims is in the crosses [Christian&#39;s] prisons .

As for you, the Islam clerics then to Allah we complain about you, you see that Allah have founded the argument on you by the Islam young man who humiliated the strongest force in the date then broke its nose and destroyed its pride [condemns the clerics, for the &#39;young men&#39; have humiliated America, so there is no cause for restraint]

We came to you that you learn from them the reliance meanings and derive from their doing the lessons of sacrifice and redemption to when you remain as the women you master only the slapping language and know only the way of wail and weeping [the clerics, who are supposed to teach &#39;the reliance teachings&#39;, only give speeches and complain; now is the time to act]

[this next is a list of what various &#39;moderate&#39; muslims do. First one does this, then one does that...] Then this appeals the world freemen and this it begs [UN Secretary General] Kofi Annan and a third begs Amr Moussa [Arab League Secretary-General] and fourth he demands peaceful demonstrations and as if they did not hear to his saying ( ( O you the prophet incited the believers to the fight ) )

You were fed up with the fight of the conferences and the oratorical battles [who] came to you that you take the jihad way and carry the sword that sent by it the prophets master

And we beg from you that you do not be involved as usual in the denial of what will do satisfaction to the Americans

He [Allah] has ordered the prophet - peace be upon him - and he is master, the merciful, are with the slitting of the necks of some prisoners and their slow killing

And for us it is an example and a good example

As for you, the Roman dog Bush, I hope you are displeased and we wait for you, with God&#39;s Help, tough days and you and your soldiers today who tred Iraq&#39;s land will regret it.

And she dared in it to the Muslims fever [unclear- America adventured here to our displeasure, I think]
And another message to traitor Pervez Musharraf [President of Pakistan, US ally, currently] then we say to him that we in wait for your meeting with your soldiers [ie, in battle]

We demand of the American and will take revenge for the blood of our brothers in and Iraq and elsewhere

And as for you and the Americans soldiers & wives then we say that we offered to the American administration this prisoner in exchange for some of the prisoners in Abu Ghareb prison but they refused [uncertain on this part, whether it is in fact true]

Then we say but if the dignity of Muslims and Muslims in Abu Ghareb prison and others is worth their blood and souls
we tell you to know that the coffins will arrive to you one coffin after another, as your people are slaughtered in this way.........

Then you kill the polytheists [ie Christians] where you find them and you take them and count them and place them where they can be seen.

Allah is the greatest and the honour to Allah and to its messenger and to the militants

And our last claim is that the praise of Allah is the Lord of the Worlds"

Translation [sic] courtesy of Northeast Intelligence Network

this is taken from: Source (http://urthshu.motime.com/)

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 05:27 AM
I hope Iraq gets wiped off the fucking Earth with nukes......

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-14-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 00:35
;) Yeah.I am sure that is going to solve something. :rolleyes:

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+14 May 2004 - 02:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 14 May 2004 - 02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 00:35
;) Yeah.I am sure that is going to solve something. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Iraq has wanted peace for years, so we&#39;re gonna give it to em&#39;.

Cheese
05-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 03:25 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe &#064; 14 May 2004 - 03:25 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>It truly is a scary thought....

I am so sorry for his family. May God bless them, and may nothing like this ever happen again. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 06:08
I hope Iraq gets wiped off the fucking Earth with nukes...... [/quote]

I can&#39;t think of anything to say other than: :blink:

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 04:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 14 May 2004 - 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 03:25

I am so sorry for his family. May God bless them, and may nothing like this ever happen again.

I can&#39;t think of anything to say other than: :blink: [/b][/quote]
:mellow:

Leave me alone....please?

Cheese
05-14-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 09:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 09:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 04:37

Leave me alone....please? [/b][/quote]
Leave the board...please?

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 06:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 May 2004 - 06:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 09:04

Leave the board...please? [/b][/quote]
Why must you always harass me?

Im not leaving the board.

Cheese
05-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 09:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 09:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 06:10

Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 09:04

Leave the board...please?
Why must you always harass me?

Im not leaving the board. [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m not harrassing you anymore than you harrass others with your flaming...get a grip.

Now are you going to explain your repugnant remark about nuking Iraq or shall we just mark that down as yet more trolling?

BigBank_Hank
05-14-2004, 04:15 PM
This story gets more and more strange everyday. Now it seems he was wandering in the streets alone in Mosul, which was why he was detained and questioned. The US wanted to get him out or Iraq but he refused because he said it was to dangerous for him to go to Baghdad Airport. But not to dangerous to wander the streets of Mosul alone?

Now the FBI traced a e-mail address traced to him that was being used by Zacarias Moussaoui the terrorist. What in the world was this guy doing associating with a know terrorist and wandering the streets in Iraq alone? :blink:

Biggles
05-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Hank

I noted in my newspaper that there is real confusion over the circumstances of his detention. The family appear to be very angry over the issue and I read (although I don&#39;t know if this is correct) are blaming the US military for preventing him leaving Iraq.

It is unfortunate that such a tragic event has descended into mud-slinging and counter mud-slinging.

Withcheese

Your sense of humour has always made smile, I would relax on this one and return to the apposite comment you excel in. The "nuke them" one liner is old hat and meaningless - no more no less, and has as much relevance to this thread as aardvark polishing.

J'Pol
05-14-2004, 06:08 PM
http://www.aardvark-eng.co.uk/symbols/aardvark-logo_dark_s.gif

http://www.aardvark-eng.co.uk/pictures/PolishingMachineInset.jpg

The aardvark polishing machine, I kid you not.

Biggles
05-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@14 May 2004 - 18:16
http://www.aardvark-eng.co.uk/symbols/aardvark-logo_dark_s.gif

http://www.aardvark-eng.co.uk/pictures/PolishingMachineInset.jpg

The aardvark polishing machine, I kid you not.
:o

My aardvark need never be dull and listless again&#33;

Do they do a compact version? The illustrated model looks a tad cumbersome.

Jibbler
05-14-2004, 07:54 PM
This story is starting to take on a life of its own. I understand the parents of Nick Berg are suing the government, claiming that they detained him in Iraq, and that he was unable to get home. Of course, the FBI puts an entirely different spin on the story. Who is covering who&#39;s ass?

No one deserves to die the way Nick Berg did, and these acts must not go unpunished. :blink:

BigBank_Hank
05-14-2004, 08:57 PM
His dad was on TV this morning shouting "This is George Bush&#39;s fault" what a nut. He son was a private contractor he went to Iraq on his own. This surely isn&#39;t the President&#39;s fault nor the military. This is an insanely cruel act of terrorist&#39;s and you can&#39;t put the blame on anyone else but them.

The weirdest part of this thing is that he had an opportunity to leave. He was given a free ticket to Jordan and a cab to the airport but wouldn&#39;t go because it was to dangerous.

I really hope that all the details come out so that we can hopefully make sense of the whole thing. Right now its just a very weird story with a very tragic ending. :(

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 08:58 PM
I dont like the way the whole situation is turning out.... <_<

Something bad is going to happen.....

BigBank_Hank
05-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 16:06
To late for that :(

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+14 May 2004 - 17:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 14 May 2004 - 17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 16:06
To late for that :( [/b][/quote]
I know.....but America will strike back somehow....and after that happens, the Iraqis will be pissed....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 16:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@14 May 2004 - 17:11
<!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 16:06
To late for that :(
I know.....but America will strike back somehow....and after that happens, the Iraqis will be pissed.... [/b][/quote]
;) You want them more then pissed remember?You want them wiped off the fucking Earth with nukes.

Biggles
05-14-2004, 10:21 PM
If anyone is interested, the terrorist that killed Mr. Berg is Jordanian not Iraqi.

There were no Iraqis on the September 11th planes, no Iraqis involved in the Afghanistan conflict, no Iraqis involved in Sudan or Indonesia and now this atrocity was carried out by someone who is not an Iraqi.

Is there any specific reason for this overwhelming desire to kill Iraqis?

vidcc
05-14-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Biggles@14 May 2004 - 15:29
If anyone is interested, the terrorist that killed Mr. Berg is Jordanian not Iraqi.

There were no Iraqis on the September 11th planes, no Iraqis involved in the Afghanistan conflict, no Iraqis involved in Sudan or Indonesia and now this atrocity was carried out by someone who is not an Iraqi.

this are all very good points my good fellow and you have struck upon a worrying fact is that post .... a significant amount of people especially here in the USA believe that the events in Iraq (not just this tradgic incident) are all the fault of the iraqis. that the iraqi people should be glad we invaded and that every act of terrorism worldwide is directly attributable to iraq. The desperate arguements on circumstantial evidence trying to get even the remotest link between saddam and al quada just to justify our invasion and make us look totally morally correct in what we did are seen too often in some posts.
this incident has little to do with the iraqi people other than geography and everything to do with outside groups taking advantage of the situation as it stands. It had nothing to do with freedom fighting and everything to do with murder.

J'Pol
05-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Biggles@14 May 2004 - 23:29

Generic indignation is a trait of the hard of thinking, as you well know old bean.

Busyman
05-16-2004, 02:17 AM
Well my girlfriend wanted to see it so I downloaded the damn thing.

We watched and of course it left a horrible taste in my mouth.

I just realized my laptop has 3 sick clips on the desktop.

The Nick Berg killing

The Ford Sportka "commercial"

and the NY elevator suicide

all because of my curious girlfriend.

DELETING. :angry:

Barbarossa
05-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@16 May 2004 - 02:25

Maybe you should think about getting a new girlfriend, one who likes kittens rabbits and soft fluffy things, not violence and death&#33;&#33; :lol:

Busyman
05-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by barbarossa+17 May 2004 - 06:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 17 May 2004 - 06:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@16 May 2004 - 02:25

Maybe you should think about getting a new girlfriend, one who likes kittens rabbits and soft fluffy things, not violence and death!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
It's called curiousity my friend.

:lol: :lol:

Manny Roscoe
05-17-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@15 May 2004 - 22:25

Is that the video with the crazy looking chick popping up out of nowhere?

I saw that shit today....I almost died.

Edit:

Oh wait...nevermind....thats the commercial with the cat....

Nevermind the other video I was talking about...

Barbarossa
05-17-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+17 May 2004 - 11:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 17 May 2004 - 11:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@15 May 2004 - 22:25

Edit:

Nevermind the other video I was talking about... [/b][/quote]
No, I&#39;m intrigued now, can you post a link to the other thing? :blink:

Barbarossa
05-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@17 May 2004 - 11:29

It&#39;s called curiousity my friend.

:lol: :lol:
Yes, and the Ford SportKA commercial teaches you what curiosity did to the cat... <_<

Manny Roscoe
05-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by barbarossa+17 May 2004 - 07:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 17 May 2004 - 07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@17 May 2004 - 11:35
<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@15 May 2004 - 22:25

Edit:

Nevermind the other video I was talking about...
No, I'm intrigued now, can you post a link to the other thing? :blink: [/b][/quote]

THIS (http://c.adorablebunnies.com/beautiful%20car.mpg) is the video.

BUT I WARN YOU....DONT WATCH IT! :ph34r: