PDA

View Full Version : Albumwrapping

Paul_NFFC
03-16-2003, 10:43 AM
Hi

ive got loads of albums i want to albumwrap but i cant get it to work. Ive got the albumwrapper 1.0 registered and ive saved the albums to my hardrive and then i put the songs from the album into the albumwrapper and clicked on make album. When finished i click the album its wrapped and i get the message

"A general error has occoured

MPEG by Bitcasting: File Format cannot find MPEG file header. This may not be an MPEG file."

but if i try wrapping some tracks ive downloaded from kazaa it works fine. im guessing the tracks i save to my hardrive from the cd's arent in mp3 format or somthing? if i hover over the file though it says that its MP3 and tells me the size of the file

well im confused, can anyone help?

thanks ;)

N£MO
03-16-2003, 11:05 AM
Sounds like you havnt converted them to mp3 properly.Get yourself Exact Audio Copy(EAC for short) and this will convert them to mp3 on your hard drive.
If i was you i'd be careful what you wrap up and put up sigs for.Because if your the only source for some of the albums you put up chances are people will complain about not getting sources..thats the problem with putting up new music.
What i do for music is use Soulseek you can then share 1 to 1 and trade your albums like we do in the room FC created(read his sticky in MusicWorld hash's section)...You have probably read about it here but dont knock it till you try it.It works very well for alot of us from here so give it a try.. ;)

Paul_NFFC
03-16-2003, 11:16 AM
ok mate thanks for the advice ill check it out ;)