PDA

View Full Version : 4 The Half-life 2 Freaks...

destroyerofevil
05-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Valve and Vivendi today launched the official site for Half-Life 2, the game that even your grandmother is looking forward to. Therein, you'll find all the usual goodies, except this time, they're all about an unusually amazing looking game.

For screens, a trailer, news, game details, and other ever-so-tasty Half-Life 2 tidbits, point your browser right here. (We'll warn you now, however, that the exciting-seeming trailer on the site is, right now, nothing you haven't seen before.)

We've got plenty more HL2 goodies coming right from the floor of E3. Keep watching.

P.s my grandma doesnt even noe wat video games r so... :huh:
Anyways guys the site is www.half-life2.com

Dray_04
05-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by destroyerofevil@13 May 2004 - 00:51
Valve and Vivendi today launched the official site for Half-Life 2, the game that even your grandmother is looking forward to. Therein, you'll find all the usual goodies, except this time, they're all about an unusually amazing looking game.

For screens, a trailer, news, game details, and other ever-so-tasty Half-Life 2 tidbits, point your browser right here. (We'll warn you now, however, that the exciting-seeming trailer on the site is, right now, nothing you haven't seen before.)

We've got plenty more HL2 goodies coming right from the floor of E3. Keep watching.

P.s my grandma doesnt even noe wat video games r so... :huh:
Anyways guys the site is www.half-life2.com
official site? :o what is it? :huh:

destroyerofevil
05-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Seems i should write bigger: ANYWAYS GUYS THE OFFICIAL SITE IS www.half-life2.com.There.

:P jk my fren

Cl1mh4224rd
05-13-2004, 11:43 AM
I'm lazy. I'm also willing to bet that many others here are just as lazy, so, for the greater good of humanity, I'm willing to put forth a little effort...

www.half-life2.com (http://www.half-life2.com/)

;)