PDA

View Full Version : Vice City

Keikan
05-14-2004, 02:08 AM
Since I got a new video card how do you reconvert textures to optimal fit my video card?

destroyerofevil
05-14-2004, 02:12 AM
Myah ppl r posting bout san andreas and here u r posting bout vice city. <_<

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by destroyerofevil@13 May 2004 - 22:20
Myah ppl r posting bout san andreas and here u r posting bout vice city. <_<
Its because he wants to play Vice City. :mellow:

So what if the new hot topic is about San Adreas....not everyone here wants to talk about E3....

Keikan, I wish I could help....but I rarely play PC games, so I dont know shit about what you need help with.....

destroyerofevil
05-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Oh i see. :frusty: Anyways im not such a genius wif video cards so sorry cant help ya. Maybe someone at software world can help u.

CadeLaguana
05-14-2004, 04:22 AM
All I can say dude is reinstall vice city. Then when you start it up again, it will do that texture convert thing.

Don&#39;t know any other way to do it.

OFF SUBJECT: I was just thinking. Looking around the forums tonight, thinking about the old memories. A lot of new faces around here. I remember coming here and posting all the time, seeing what the guys were up to. I remember the first day bawa came to the forums. He was posting about a game(we know him best for that :lol: ), and was showing screenshots. It was old so I had came in and told him(can&#39;t remember exactly): "Uhhh thats old news man and no one really cares". I of course felt bad later on, then came in here and apologized to him. Glad he stuck around.

I remember many nights, giving up sex, just to chat with the kazaa lite boys. Man I&#39;m gonna miss you guys :( . You new guys take care of my brothers here ok :D .

Who am I kidding, I&#39;ll return. I always do :lol: . Peace guys. And sorry for turning your thread into my lounge ;) .

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@14 May 2004 - 00:30
I remember many nights, giving up sex, just to chat with the kazaa lite boys. Man I&#39;m gonna miss you guys :( . You new guys take care of my brothers here ok :D .

Where you going? :huh:

CadeLaguana
05-14-2004, 04:35 AM
No where, I&#39;m drinking again. Just fuckin around.

"It&#39;s 2:00 am I&#39;m drunk again it&#39;s heavy on my mind.... I could never love again, so much as I love you..."

5 bucks to the person who can name what song that part came from, and 5 more for who sings that song.

ziggyjuarez
05-14-2004, 04:37 AM
:beerchug: i guess your drunk and you made it up in your mind

CadeLaguana
05-14-2004, 04:39 AM
heh nope. Where&#39;s ol&#39; funky, I betcha he&#39;ll know. Oh and to be on subject, vice city is the first game I ever posted about in this forum. It&#39;s around the time it came for pc. :lol:

Please forgive me, I have done this so many times. I&#39;m going through a depressing time right now as my brother has recently moved outta town, I have to work(we don&#39;t get to play much anymore), and my wife is at home with the baby.

For those of you who don&#39;t know me, it was like this: I was 19, had a fiance who worked, and I sat at home talking in this forum and playing games with my brother. She eventually had to quit work and have the baby, I had to get a job, and my brother is gone. I&#39;m screwed. I need a friend, someone wanna give me a hug ? :(

ziggyjuarez
05-14-2004, 04:45 AM
:hug: things will get better

CadeLaguana
05-14-2004, 04:50 AM
ON SUBJECT: Vice city. Yea. It&#39;s cool.

I remember the week I was suicidel. I drank nothing but bloody marries and turned dave matthews on loud and hit the wall. The police had came over and I had recognized the cop. I just can&#39;t remember now where I rememberd him from. Then there was the time when everyone on this board didn&#39;t like me too much for my obnoxiousness, then the time corner pocket came to my house and beat me down. Then the week when me and octopussy had a huge fight about him spamming these boards. Then we ended up as buds and I talk to him every now and then.

To you that still hate him: He&#39;s not such a bad guy. He came back serveral times as different names like: Raped ape, raven, maya....man that dude was wierd. Anyway I think I&#39;m going to go lay down. Too many painful memories flowing back. Gotta let em go. :helpsmile:

EDIT: Thanks for the hug. Want to be my new brother? :P

EDIT: Oh and speaking of Corner pocket, anyone know if he still posts around here? I remember one of the last posts I read from him his brother had died. Then I had seen him on the active users list and he had "I&#39;m back(or something like that)" in his sig. Wonder what he&#39;s up to. Then there was balamm... Ahh the good old days. :lol:. Night.

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@14 May 2004 - 00:45
Video of Cade being drunk off his ass. (http://www.kontraband.com/html/all/show.asp?ID=1260&NEXTID=0&PREVID=1276&DISPLAYORDER=20040427132307&CAT=movies) :P

Bowen747x
05-14-2004, 08:49 PM
u dont have 2 reoptimize ur game 2 ur card, it doesnt matter what card u have it will run at the same graphics, the only thing the card helps w/ is reloution, draw distance and frames per second which u can change in the options

ziggyjuarez
05-14-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 06:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 06:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@14 May 2004 - 00:45
Video of Cade being drunk off his ass. (http://www.kontraband.com/html/all/show.asp?ID=1260&NEXTID=0&PREVID=1276&DISPLAYORDER=20040427132307&CAT=movies) :P [/b][/quote]
yeah thats what he probably looks like :lol: