PDA

View Full Version : Longhorn Problems

Klona
05-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Downloaded a Leaked Version of Longhorn 4074 and partioned my 60gb HD, A 40Gb for Xp and A 20gb to install Longhorn, after running longhorn for 5 mins i decided i hated it and wont bother with it again, now back on loverly XP i need to know how to remove Longhorn From My Machine and from the OS Selection Boot Screen.

Trust Me its Very Slow, Very Drab (Grey) and extreamly Shite <_<

delphin460
05-14-2004, 11:16 AM
change you boot options back to only xp , and format the partition mate

start/ settings / control panel / system / advanced / start up and recovery settings /

change default operating sys to xp

tesco
05-14-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Klona@14 May 2004 - 06:21
Downloaded a Leaked Version of Longhorn 4074 and partioned my 60gb HD, A 40Gb for Xp and A 20gb to install Longhorn, after running longhorn for 5 mins i decided i hated it and wont bother with it again, now back on loverly XP i need to know how to remove Longhorn From My Machine and from the OS Selection Boot Screen.

Trust Me its Very Slow, Very Drab (Grey) and extreamly Shite <_<
did you manage to get the internet to work on it? a bit of simple tweaking makes longhorn run as fast as xp, and the theme can be turned off. or install style xp like i did. but i couldnt get the internet to work (this was buils 4051, or whatever the 405x one is) so i just gave up.