PDA

View Full Version : Question About Last Ep Of Frasier

Cheese
05-14-2004, 01:08 PM
At the end the plane announcer says they are landing in Chicago...I thought Frasier had got his job in San Francisco....what did I miss? :blink:

justin89
05-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 08:16
At the end the plane announcer says they are landing in Chicago...I thought Frasier had got his job in San Francisco....what did I miss? :blink:
I missed the final episode, but I read about it in the paper. I guess his girlfriend or love interest moved to Chicago. So he was going there for a change in his life, and just leaves you in speculation.

Keikan
05-15-2004, 10:17 AM
He's goin to chicago to convince charlette to move to san fran with him

ahctlucabbuS
05-15-2004, 01:10 PM
I was sure he would end up moving back to Chicago where it all started with "Cheers"; the circle closed and all that.

Cheese
05-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Cheers guys for the responses...I'll watch the episode again but I'm sure his girlfriend or whatnot was mobving to New York... :blink:

I know Cheers was set in Chicago which makes some sense I guess...you're not telling me I have to use my imagination? :lol:

harrycary
05-15-2004, 10:20 PM
1. Cheers was set in Boston not in Chicago.

2. His latest love interest moves back to her hometown, Chicago, after buying her old business from her ex-husband. Hence Frazier goes after her.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
05-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by harrycary@15 May 2004 - 22:28

2. His latest love interest moves back to her hometown, Chicago, after buying her old business from her ex-husband. Hence Frazier goes after her.
My mistake... :lol:

I did read on the BBC website that she moved to New York but I'm guessing that must have been wrong...cool problem solved.

ahctlucabbuS
05-16-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by harrycary@15 May 2004 - 23:28

Of course.
Guess I was just so sure the circle would be closed that I assumed it was set in Chicago.