PDA

View Full Version : Two Nice Places On The Net

octopus
05-15-2004, 05:42 PM
i just ran into a new small internet community, pretty funny. there are 30 members there, about 0.03% compared to this great place. its also pretty handy though, cuz no spam yet, and nice posts, especially when u want music. the website is b-lowboard.tk. i also ran into a nice mp3 download site, www.mp3000.net, nice place, but be carefull, most external links are junk.

sparsely
05-15-2004, 05:49 PM
uh huh.
fucking spammer :angry:

2nd gen noob
05-15-2004, 05:50 PM
Are you affiliated with either of them?

octopus
05-15-2004, 05:51 PM
lol no, i found that small board trough glasgowcentral, a bigger board,and that mp3 place, i found about 3 months ago. im new here, so i wanted to give u guys something usefull to begin with. ;)
oh and sparsely, u should be more friendly to newbies, if i do something wrong, i apologize, i just wanted to contribute, btw, firefox is a good browser, i use it too.

Marius24
05-15-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by octopus@15 May 2004 - 17:59
lol no, i found that small board trough glasgowcentral, a bigger board,and that mp3 place, i found about 3 months ago. im new here, so i wanted to give u guys something usefull to begin with. ;)
oh and sparsely, u should be more friendly to newbies, if i do something wrong, i apologize, i just wanted to contribute, btw, firefox is a good browser, i use it too.
bad way to start, never start by postin stuff that could seem like advertisements. it will just seem like spam :)

octopus
05-15-2004, 05:55 PM
oh, sorry about that :unsure: thx for warning me. i hope i wont do much more trouble to this place :blink: