PDA

View Full Version : The Everything Guide

tesco
05-18-2004, 12:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/rossco_2004/everything/everythingguidebanner.png (http://everythingguide.info)

Click here to view The Everything Guide (you will be leaving this site). (http://everythingguide.info)

The everything guide was removed from the forum and added to an external website for ease of maintaining. Please take a look! :)

UPDATE AUGUST 6, 2006: The site closes today, no more everythingguide (it was getting outdated anyway).

rossco2004.

Dark Ride
05-18-2004, 05:13 AM
Altough I knew already all the stuff you mentioned in your thread, I think there are many users who don't know about most of those things.

Nice thread.

sparsely
05-18-2004, 06:48 AM
Thanks, ROSSCO...that really is an excellent post.
Especailly the msconfig part...many people overlook that.
sparsely would like to steal it :P

tesco
05-18-2004, 01:01 PM
thanks guys :)

clocker
05-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Nice start Rossco.

Opinions will obviously vary on the worth of different apps for AV, etc.
Here are some I've found useful....
Anti-virus- TrendMicro's PC-cillin...recently top-rated by PC World magazine.

Defrag- PefectDisk...has a few advantages over Diskeeper IMO, including the ability to rearrange bootfiles ala Bootvis

General cleanup- CrapCleaner...by far the fastest, most comprehensive general system cleaner around...and it's free.

Re: Bootvis...this program seems to be the darling of the tweaking community, it's legend has only grown since it disappeared from the MS catalogue.
Frankly, I don't get it. It was designed so software/OS writers could analyze the boot sequence and rearrange ( to an extent) the order that drivers, etc. load.
To properly use the app ( 3 boots+ driver trace followed by another final "optimise" phase) takes a long time, and it is not particularly chatty about what it's doing. In fact, most of the time it doesn't appear to be doing anything at all and God forbid you interrupt the process cause it will lock up your PC in a heartbeat.
I have used it several times and the end result is only a minimal ( and temporary) decrease in boot times.
I don't bother anymore...too much hassle for too little return.

tesco
05-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by clocker@18 May 2004 - 08:51
Nice start Rossco.

Opinions will obviously vary on the worth of different apps for AV, etc.
Here are some I've found useful....
Anti-virus- TrendMicro's PC-cillin...recently top-rated by PC World magazine.

Defrag- PefectDisk...has a few advantages over Diskeeper IMO, including the ability to rearrange bootfiles ala Bootvis

General cleanup- CrapCleaner...by far the fastest, most comprehensive general system cleaner around...and it's free.

Re: Bootvis...this program seems to be the darling of the tweaking community, it's legend has only grown since it disappeared from the MS catalogue.
Frankly, I don't get it. It was designed so software/OS writers could analyze the boot sequence and rearrange ( to an extent) the order that drivers, etc. load.
To properly use the app ( 3 boots+ driver trace followed by another final "optimise" phase) takes a long time, and it is not particularly chatty about what it's doing. In fact, most of the time it doesn't appear to be doing anything at all and God forbid you interrupt the process cause it will lock up your PC in a heartbeat.
I have used it several times and the end result is only a minimal ( and temporary) decrease in boot times.
I don't bother anymore...too much hassle for too little return.
thanks clocker, i do plan to add descriptions\opinions to the programs. probably be here in maybe an hour or so...

btw, can some people please recomend me more programs to add to my lists?

Wolfmight
05-18-2004, 10:41 PM
You should add "spyware cleaning" as well.
Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy should both be used for maximum protection.
Adware finds stuff Spybot misses, whilsts Spybot finds stuff AdAware misses. (it's not they're quartined stuff ether.. i checked that one myself.)

Update them both before you run them each time, and run the "Immunize" on spybot search and destroy to set up some automatic blockage towards certain spyware.

Even the more powerfully skilled PC Users still get spyware accidentally from just about any program. Heh the latest windows media player for example has some spyware.. damn microsoft..

tesco
05-18-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@18 May 2004 - 17:49
You should add "spyware cleaning" as well.
Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy should both be used for maximum protection.
Adware finds stuff Spybot misses, whilsts Spybot finds stuff AdAware misses. (it's not they're quartined stuff ether.. i checked that one myself.)

Update them both before you run them each time, and run the "Immunize" on spybot search and destroy to set up some automatic blockage towards certain spyware.

Even the more powerfully skilled PC Users still get spyware accidentally from just about any program. Heh the latest windows media player for example has some spyware.. damn microsoft..
i already have that in there...

peat moss
05-19-2004, 12:40 AM
Rossco great job ! Just looking around this Forum tonite with all the security problem's It 's high time something like this was pinned or linked. :)

pol
05-19-2004, 01:24 AM
nice post Rossco, definitely worth a pin!

tesco
05-19-2004, 01:31 AM
@POL, :D

Added a virtual memory section, and a hardware upgrades section.

Dray_04
05-19-2004, 01:34 AM
good shit rossco B)

tesco
05-19-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Dray_04@18 May 2004 - 20:42
good shit rossco B)
:D

uNz[i]
05-19-2004, 06:30 AM
Damn good post Rossco. Congrats on the pin. B)

Heres another great little freeware util for the cleanup section; coincidentally called CleanUp! (http://cleanup.stevengould.org/)
I've been using it for years now. Clears out all temp files, cleans index.dat, it'll even reset your minesweeper and solitaire scores if you want. :lol:

Edit: typo

tesco
05-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by uNz[i]@19 May 2004 - 01:38
Damn good post Rossco. Congrats on the pin. B)

Heres another great little freeware util for the cleanup section; coincidentally called CleanUp! (http://cleanup.stevengould.org/)
I've been using it for years now. Clears out all temp files, cleans index.dat, it'll even reset your minesweeper and solitaire scores if you want. :lol:

Edit: typo
thanks, added the program.

gildan2020
05-19-2004, 03:36 PM
NOD32 - This program is great on resources. The interface is very simple and easy to use. A free version is available for download on the NOD32 website.

are you sure there is? as far as i'm concerned Eset never released any free antivirus other than trial ones

gildan2020

tesco
05-19-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by gildan2020@19 May 2004 - 10:44

NOD32 - This program is great on resources. The interface is very simple and easy to use. A free version is available for download on the NOD32 website.

are you sure there is? as far as i'm concerned Eset never released any free antivirus other than trial ones

gildan2020
thanks for pointing that out. i thought there was a free version, but i guess i got it mixed up with avg ;)

tesco
06-09-2004, 11:46 PM
luckily i had a backup of my latest additions to the thread so i was able to restore it after this mess.

anyways there are thank you notes at teh bottom of the guide so the people who posted will still get recognised.

bwood
06-16-2004, 04:40 AM
the crapcleaner program is great...thanks!!!

zapjb
06-16-2004, 04:58 AM
You forget DustBuster XP. http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=114214

gildan2020
06-16-2004, 03:41 PM
rossco, i've recently switched to firefox and i'm surprised to find that the cleanup software u posted doesn't support firefox (except for window washer, but lots of tweaks need to be done in order for the support to be effective)

i mean firefox user base is growing, dun u think u should include software that supports firefox as well?

gildan2020

tesco
06-17-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by gildan2020@16 June 2004 - 10:49
rossco, i've recently switched to firefox and i'm surprised to find that the cleanup software u posted doesn't support firefox (except for window washer, but lots of tweaks need to be done in order for the support to be effective)

i mean firefox user base is growing, dun u think u should include software that supports firefox as well?

gildan2020
I also use Firefox, v0.9, and i find that I no longer need windowwasher, or any other programs like it for that matter, to use with Firefox.

Just simply click tools>options>privacy>then hit "clear" for whatever sections of crap you want to clear.

Then you can continue using widowasher, or another program, to clean up what windows or IE leaves behind on teh odd occasion that you use it.

Lite
06-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Windows XP Prefetch

The windows Prefetch keeps copies of a programs exe file and loads it into memory when iwndows is started. While this usually helps programs to start faster, there are often many old programs that were uninstalled or used only one in the prefetch.

Browse to C:\WINDOWS\PREFETCH to open the prefetch folder

Deleting all of the files in this folder is perfectly safe, the next bootup will be much faster, and more ram will be freed up. As you start using your everyday programs they will be copied back into the prefetch folder. But atleast you freed up the wasted space and resources from old unused programs.

Im sorry ROSSCO_2004, i have to disagree, with your last paragraph....
The next bootup will be slower (as windows has to preftech those files on that boot), but the following boots will be quicker

tesco
06-20-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Lite@19 June 2004 - 15:39

Windows XP Prefetch

The windows Prefetch keeps copies of a programs exe file and loads it into memory when iwndows is started. While this usually helps programs to start faster, there are often many old programs that were uninstalled or used only one in the prefetch.

Browse to C:\WINDOWS\PREFETCH to open the prefetch folder

Deleting all of the files in this folder is perfectly safe, the next bootup will be much faster, and more ram will be freed up. As you start using your everyday programs they will be copied back into the prefetch folder. But atleast you freed up the wasted space and resources from old unused programs.

The next bootup will be slower (as windows has to preftech those files on that boot), but the following boots will be quicker
Nope, i know from experience (unless this is only on my computer), the first boot goes really fast, then after it is booted up all your programs take a while to load the first time. ;)

Lite
06-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+20 June 2004 - 00:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 20 June 2004 - 00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lite@19 June 2004 - 15:39

Windows XP Prefetch

Browse to C:&#092;WINDOWS&#092;PREFETCH to open the prefetch folder

Nope, i know from experience (unless this is only on my computer), the first boot goes really fast, then after it is booted up all your programs take a while to load the first time. ;) [/b][/quote]
Hmmm, strange, i notice quite the opposite result (about the first boot) :blink: , thats on multiple PCs

tesco
06-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Lite+20 June 2004 - 05:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 20 June 2004 - 05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@20 June 2004 - 00:38
<!--QuoteBegin-Lite@19 June 2004 - 15:39

Windows XP Prefetch

Nope, i know from experience (unless this is only on my computer), the first boot goes really fast, then after it is booted up all your programs take a while to load the first time. ;)
Hmmm, strange, i notice quite the opposite result (about the first boot) :blink: , thats on multiple PCs [/b][/quote]
:blink:

Lite
06-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+20 June 2004 - 15:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 20 June 2004 - 15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lite@20 June 2004 - 05:42

Windows XP Prefetch

Hmmm, strange, i notice quite the opposite result (about the first boot) :blink: , thats on multiple PCs
:blink: [/b][/quote]

tesco
06-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Lite+20 June 2004 - 10:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 20 June 2004 - 10:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@20 June 2004 - 15:26

Windows XP Prefetch

:blink: [/b][/quote]
:P

Lite
06-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+20 June 2004 - 15:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 20 June 2004 - 15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lite@20 June 2004 - 10:47

Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@20 June 2004 - 15:26

Windows XP Prefetch

:P [/b][/quote]
:helpsmile:

/me stops spamming :)

Wolfmight
06-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Ok that&#39;s going a little "SILLY" for a pinned topic. Stay serious now. :D

btw, a tip when cleaning the computer is to automate certain task to run very late around 2-3 am. Saves time for people on the go ;)

tesco
06-22-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@22 June 2004 - 11:40
Ok that&#39;s going a little "SILLY" for a pinned topic. Stay serious now. :D

btw, a tip when cleaning the computer is to automate certain task to run very late around 2-3 am. Saves time for people on the go ;)
ya, but requires teh computer to be turned on over night ;)

:lol: still a very good idea though, it&#39;s annoying when ur trying to use your computer and then it&#39;s defragmenting in teh background slowing everything down.

Donnie Darko
07-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Thank&#39;s alot :)

tesco
07-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Donnie Darko@4 July 2004 - 09:16
Thank&#39;s alot :)
Your Welcome. :)

tesco
07-14-2004, 03:29 AM
Added three new sections tonight: :D
Tune-up Utilities 2004
XPLite Pro
Registry Cleaners

If anything sees anything wrong with either of these sections please PM me. I am very tired right now so i had a hard time writing them. :(

edit: added the regcleaner section after this post so changed it to say three.

Triadcool
07-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Your CrapCleaner link is broken.

Burre
07-23-2004, 02:47 AM
Hiya,

thx for a great Post/guide, it was really :helpsmile: ful.

:clap:

Digital Nirvana
07-23-2004, 02:59 AM
I think every post in this thread excluding the guide itself should be deleted and this topic closed, and any suggestions or comments should be pmed&#39; to Rossco.&#39;

But thats just my 2cents...you dont like it, then go fuck yourself :D :unsure:

tesco
07-23-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Digital Nirvana@22 July 2004 - 22:00
I think every post in this thread excluding the guide itself should be deleted and this topic closed, and any suggestions or comments should be pmed&#39; to Rossco.&#39;

But thats just my 2cents...you dont like it, then go fuck yourself :D :unsure:
nahh i prefer it open.

closed topics scare me. :lol:

Lite
07-23-2004, 09:04 AM
Suggestions:
Regcleaner: JV16 Power Tools/ Reg Supreme
Firewall: Outpost And Kerio

Also about XP Lite, the latest version (1.3), supports "on the fly" disabling of WPF :music1:

Also
your index.bat file
I always thought it was index.dat :blink:

tesco
07-23-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Lite@23 July 2004 - 04:05
Suggestions:
Regcleaner: JV16 Power Tools/ Reg Supreme
Firewall: Outpost And Kerio

Also about XP Lite, the latest version (1.3), supports "on the fly" disabling of WPF :music1:

Also
your index.bat file
I always thought it was index.dat :blink:
Thanks ill add ur suggestions.

i also wasn&#39;t aware that a new version of xplite came out, thanks.

and where was that index.bat thing? in my guide or someone post it?

Lite
07-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Cleanup&#33; -
This program can also clean up all of the temp files, your index.bat file, and can even delete your Solitaire and Minesweeper scores&#33;

tesco
07-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Lite@23 July 2004 - 10:30

Cleanup&#33; -
This program can also clean up all of the temp files, your index.bat file, and can even delete your Solitaire and Minesweeper scores&#33;
k thanks.

edit: updated. :)

RealitY
07-27-2004, 05:32 AM
Nice...

tesco
07-27-2004, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@27 July 2004 - 00:33
Nice...
thanks.

uNz[i]
07-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+24 July 2004 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 &#064; 24 July 2004 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Lite@23 July 2004 - 10:30

Cleanup&#33; -
k thanks.

edit: updated. :)[/b][/quote]
I was wondering how long it was going take for someone to notice that. :lol: ;)

On a more serious note, how about an anti-trojan section, Rossco?
A couple of anti trojan progs to kick off with:
The Cleaner (http://www.moosoft.com/) - Trialware (thanks Sharedholder)
Ewido Security Suite (http://www.ewido.net/en/) - Freeware (thanks Mullyman & zapjb)

Edit: Must add that both of these progs run in a similar manner to an anti-virus scanner.
They scan all files just like an av, and require regular updates to stay on top of the latest threats.

Lite
07-29-2004, 11:09 AM
If adding an anti-trojan section, dont forget TDS-3 (http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/) :)

nothing here
07-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Lite@29 July 2004 - 11:10
If adding an anti-trojan section, dont forget TDS-3 (http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/) :)
and trojan hunter

tesco
07-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Lite@29 July 2004 - 06:10
hmmm, i never really thought about an antitrojan section. :unsure:

i know nothing aboiut them, so i won&#39;t be writing it anytme soon. ;)

don&#39;t av&#39;s scan for trojans anyway?

Lite
07-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@29 July 2004 - 17:38
Yes, but arent very good at it

uNz[i]
07-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@30 July 2004 - 03:08

Rossco: I&#39;m guessing you might have missed my last post (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=113513&view=findpost&p=1093739) back on page 2 of this thread... I hate posting at the end of a page, it&#39;s so easy to be overlooked if someone else posts soon after.

As for not having an anti-trojan section, well imho, that&#39;s a damn shame. :(
Not many people do know about trojans, that&#39;s the whole point.
Trusting an AV to protect against them creates a false sense of security.
That&#39;s why I thought adding an anti-trojan section to your guide would be beneficial, and add another level of protection for users (and make your nice guide even more comprehensive).

tesco
07-31-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by uNz[i]+30 July 2004 - 13:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz[i] @ 30 July 2004 - 13:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@30 July 2004 - 03:08

Rossco: I&#39;m guessing you might have missed my last post (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=113513&view=findpost&p=1093739) back on page 2 of this thread... I hate posting at the end of a page, it&#39;s so easy to be overlooked if someone else posts soon after.

As for not having an anti-trojan section, well imho, that&#39;s a damn shame. :(
Not many people do know about trojans, that&#39;s the whole point.
Trusting an AV to protect against them creates a false sense of security.
That&#39;s why I thought adding an anti-trojan section to your guide would be beneficial, and add another level of protection for users (and make your nice guide even more comprehensive). [/b][/quote]
ya i knew ur post was there by the amount of posts...just at the time i was downloading a movie and net was going really slow so i chose to quote lite&#39;s post then see ur&#39;s in my posting window&#092;page. (get what i mean? :blink: )

and ya it is a good idea to add it but first i need to try out a few and learn something about them to write it. :P

uNz[i]
08-02-2004, 03:10 AM
Oh okay... no probs.
As long as the section gets added eventually, it&#39;s all good. :)

I just interpreted
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004
i know nothing aboiut them, so i won&#39;t be writing it anytme soon. ;) as meaning it won&#39;t be happening at all.

My bad. :lol:

tesco
08-09-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by uNz[i]+1 August 2004 - 22:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz[i] @ 1 August 2004 - 22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh okay... no probs.
As long as the section gets added eventually, it&#39;s all good. :)

I just interpreted <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004
i know nothing aboiut them, so i won&#39;t be writing it anytme soon. ;) as meaning it won&#39;t be happening at all.

My bad. :lol: [/b][/quote]
right, got back from vacation yesterday and still haven&#39;t really been on fst yet all i did was pm some people. ;)

relatives still here for another week so i won&#39;t be around much.

after this week im gonna be bored as hell....SO im getting caught up on what&#39;s happening around here and then ill start trying out a few anti-trojan apps. :)

don&#39;t worry it will be here soon..

dboucher
08-22-2004, 04:01 AM
thnx rossco, awesome work...
just one question...my hard disk crapped itself the other day and i eventually had to repartition it - windows viewed it as a new hard drive...although it was nearly full the day before (80gb)...is there any readily downloadble progs that might be able to get any of the info back from it - it never really is deleted right?
thanks,
dave.

tesco
08-22-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by dboucher@21 August 2004 - 23:02
thnx rossco, awesome work...
just one question...my hard disk crapped itself the other day and i eventually had to repartition it - windows viewed it as a new hard drive...although it was nearly full the day before (80gb)...is there any readily downloadble progs that might be able to get any of the info back from it - it never really is deleted right?
thanks,
dave.
yes there are but most only recover little shitty files from internet explorer and stuff so usually it&#39;s pointless.

if u pay hundreds of dollars professionals can take apart the drive and physically get the info from it (i think that&#39;s what they do :unsure: ) for you, but ofcourse it is very expensive.

probably won&#39;t find anything good but search google.

Spicker
10-06-2004, 10:44 PM
im bored so i thought i should post here :)

Hi :D

Wolfmight
10-11-2004, 03:02 PM
New diskeeper version: 9.0 build 504
my article http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=82684

tesco
10-11-2004, 03:28 PM
New diskeeper version: 9.0 build 504
my article http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=82684
It's already in teh guide, thanks anyway. :)

@jaighandi, hi. :)

edit: oh wait my link was directly to 8.0, thanks.

DanB
11-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Found your slipstreaming guide very good Rossco, cheers :D

tesco
11-17-2004, 03:05 AM
:) glad you found it useful.

Afronaut
11-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Tweakhound (http://www.tweakhound.com/xp/security/page_1.htm) has a nice lookin articles about Security too.

For UnAttended CD's and such may I suggest to check out this (http://www.msfn.org/articles.php?action=cat&acid=1) and
especially the forums (http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php). They got a lot of juicy sections.

:cool2:

100%
12-18-2004, 04:46 PM
btw way rosscoe i find it a pity you removed the entire
guide you made and exchanged it for an outside link
simply for the sake that any guests members get taken out of fst
you could easily majorlly promote you "link" at the top of the page etc

tesco
12-18-2004, 04:48 PM
btw way rosscoe i find it a pity you removed the entire
guide you made and exchanged it for an outside link
simply for the sake that any guests members get taken out of fst
you could easily majorlly promote you "link" at the top of the page etc
it's too hard to edit both the website AND a forum post.

100%
12-18-2004, 04:54 PM
lazy bum
i liked that mega list you had
anyway simple is always better
but i still disagree

camstuf
12-19-2004, 08:27 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/rossco_2004/everything/everythingguidebanner.png Link! (www.tvg.cjb.net)
Only thing I see here is a banner, where's the guide?

Skiz
12-19-2004, 08:31 AM
Only thing I see here is a banner, where's the guide?

Yeah ROSSCO, where did you hide that Link! at??

:lol:

tesco
12-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Yeah ROSSCO, where did you hide that Link! at??

100%
12-20-2004, 01:42 AM
seriously though it took me along time before i realized that thisthis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?) is a link
apart from the the fact the camstuf prooved my earlier point how many non nuubs need your guide?
and what if noobs cant even find your guide
put back your earlier guide

tesco
12-20-2004, 01:53 AM
seriously though it took me along time before i realized that thisthis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?) is a link
apart from the the fact the camstuf prooved my earlier point how many non nuubs need your guide?
and what if noobs cant even find your guide
put back your earlier guide
:blink: you been drinking? :P

they can get to it by clicking "LINK!" or the link in my sig. :01:

tesco
08-08-2005, 03:22 PM
The guide has a new URL: http://everythingguide.info incase anyone is interested. :)

marinamoose
12-04-2005, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the link!

Audacity08
01-13-2006, 09:32 PM
This has got to be one of the best "LIST" sites ever!!!! That site is awesome! I'll be tweakin the hell outta my PC this weekend

kazaa2002
01-15-2006, 01:43 AM
The guide has a new URL: http://everythingguide.info incase anyone is interested. :)

thanks for the update on your url, you really should keep count
on visits as you have some great stuff for our forum readers.

good job :rolleyes:

coz
03-09-2006, 02:21 PM
thanks Rossco, for the very good link.
cheers coz

drummerboy2006
03-31-2006, 07:32 PM
i've never seen anything like this
good job

ourfaza
05-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Finally surffing without getting viruses all the time. thanks

tralalala
06-02-2006, 02:52 PM
hmmm.. the link doesn't seem to be working for me.

yo rossco, anything wrong with the site or is it just me? :unsure:

enjoy_with_me
08-20-2006, 01:51 AM
gr8 work many thnx

wontellyagen
08-21-2006, 02:38 AM
UPDATE AUGUST 6, 2006: The site closes today, no more everythingguide (it was getting outdated anyway).

rossco2004.

Why not get rid of this thread then?

Pretty cool trick though.... I wonder how many ppl spend time searching the site your "new" link takes them too....

"how do you keep a moron busy?" (over) lol

meeting_moode
09-10-2006, 01:48 AM
http://www.flashfp.net/uploader/modules/up-pic/pic/uploads/27a044fce2.gif
But The Site dosent open man